Fucking sandniggers

Fucking sandniggers

Other urls found in this thread:

ultimahora.es/noticias/nacional/2017/08/17/286131/menos-muertos-atentado-barcelona.html
ibtimes.co.uk/barcelona-terror-attack-first-images-las-ramblas-1635510
twitter.com/necatulu21/status/898207593142923264/video/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>days since last attack
If we are talking global, you only need one digit.

You got proof it was a muslim?

You're right. We shouldn't try to distuingish, fucking immigrants.

You got proof it was an immigrant?

yep, confirmed muslim terrorist attack.
12 bodies lie on the floor so far.

It's the exact same MO as other Islamic attacks in Europe, and before that in Israel.

When the continent is subjected to ideological attack after ideological attack, the whole cry of "but how do you knoooowwwww" gets tiresome. Do we know, right now? No. Do we suspect, and will we probably be right? Yes.

You're putting off the inevitable, and making yourself look like a terrorist supporting cunt while at it.

source?

fuck off, mudslime

All muslims are immigrant. If they integrate properly, they stop being muslims. Islam is a foreign culture, and it can not exist in a person at the same time as liberal Western culture.

Don't you have Google?

>making yourself look like a terrorist supporting cunt

or maybe just behaving in a manner consistent with my affinity for the truth and aversion to jumping to conclusions

You didn't answer the question of having proof. Go back the /t_d you reddit spacing faggot.

any news from spain.
Confirmed by the "mossos" autonomic police

Are you sure it wasn't a White Nationalist?

Why are brown people still a problem? This is the 21st century!

Now Liberals will AGAIN break their beck to defend their Terrorist friends just wait

100%

mossos has not said anything about the suspect

>be spaniard
>terrorist attack
>check twitter
>#westandagainsislamophobics
>#notallmuslims

Read the news, kid. You shouldn't be talking about shit you know nothing about.

There is not a site that says Muslim yet you racebaiting faggot, if there was you'd post it. Until then google searching shows nothing of the terrorist being anything.

Terror attack deaths by Muslims since 2001: 76
Terror attack deaths by conservatives since 2001: 7452

Checkmate

wouldn't happen if racist fucks didn't use every terror attack to shit talk muslims in general, but they do

they're incapable of differentiating between terrorists and muslims in general, so they paint them all with the same brush to make it easy for their tiny brains

that's why those hashtags exist

truth here

It finally happened. I sincerely hope the spaniards suffered, and that more vans hit Europe. Fuck you

Proof was invented to stop the resistance, comrade!

>white supremacists attack

>blames Islam

kek

Evidence is needed, not alternative facts that are pulled from some idiots asshole.

look at the news and see the video you cuck
he's as brown as a protein shit, and guess what religion he is ?

You're not helping the stereotype of libs being lazy

Nigger

Still providing no sources, well who would have guessed.

Your dyed hair and tattoos are showing

Really? Which attack are you talking about?

He was a nazi!

Check any news from spain

Source?

A mamarla catalanes

Muslims hate fags. You wouldn't fit in with them very well.

>being this retarded
If Euskadi is Spain Catalonia too.
>Basque that feels spanish here

At least 13 dead and dozens injured

Post a link faggot, it's not that hard, but since you have no links, you dont. It's that fucking simple

inb4 it's ETA

Europeans dying won't change the misery that is you existence, user.
>>Sup Forums

Libs on suicide watch

Spanish news
ultimahora.es/noticias/nacional/2017/08/17/286131/menos-muertos-atentado-barcelona.html

>people stop killing you when you stop complaining about it

We should put you terrorist apologists against the wall. Then you can put your bullshit in practice and see how far it gets you.

this guy must be catholic
>pic related

>still trying this hard to ignore what's in front of you

>cont

Yea, because polls in muslim majority countries show most of them hold moderate views like honor killings and the extermination of jews.

Your entire argument rests on you being lazy enough to not read the news, but not lazy enough to complain about other people reading the news.

As far as I'm concerned, this is pro-terrorist rethoric. And it should be illegal.

forgot pic

We all know that the huffington/Washington post won't say it, and everything else is fake news to trannies

>As far as I'm concerned, this is pro-terrorist rethoric. And it should be illegal.
Muh freeze peach

I think we can rule out white supremacy

Sure, whatever you say. Its just enjoyable watching europeans being fearful, mad and hurt. I hope terrorists exterminate more europeans, just for my own pleasure

Thank you for being the only person to post some source

ibtimes.co.uk/barcelona-terror-attack-first-images-las-ramblas-1635510

and thank you for being a lazy cunt that doesn't know how to internet

I'm kinda liberal, in some senses of the word, but I would murder terrorists with my own hands any day of the week.

Keep that katana sharp, and don't skip zumba

Why is that, user?

Free speech only works when everyone agrees with the principal. In the West now, we have a system where "free speech" only counts for certain people. Such as radical leftists and islamic extremists, while people who speak out against them get fucked.

If they don't want it, we shouldn't have it.

You poor thing. Let it all out user, it must be hard being so edgy. We're here for you.

Thank you for being an insufferable faggot who can't use a computer.

Man, I havent played the inferno map for AGES, I really wanna play now, anyone wanna join?

I do MMA, zumba is gay.

I have a Glock, not a katana.

why Jaden Smith kill people in my country?

kek

Im sure you are, its Sup Forums, a shithole filled with edgy pieces of human shit like you

Fucking GOLD

i bet you're mom ass is fat because of zumba, stop talking shit

Link to POV post attack
twitter.com/necatulu21/status/898207593142923264/video/1

Because europeans are dumb subhumans

Thank you for being so edgy, we need more idiots like you to maintain wealth

You descend from the mixture of the Superior European Race and a chimp.
Unga Bunga Fat extra chromosome murrican

Soooo when is obama going to denounce all muslims?

checked

Of whom you are a descendant. No wonder America is the way it is right now. Y'all took being a dumb subhuman to the next level. Good job.

Yeah. It was an attack in europe, therefore it was muslims.

Are you retarded or something? I hope Iceland aborts you.

>edgy

I said you can't use a computer.. Do you know what edge is?

Trump supporters orchestrated this attack to take the heat off of the neo-nazis.

i know some muslims and I have to disagree. There are dfferent ways to live as a muslim. some people are normal and some get some planes or cars and try to ram shit. But murricans always think they know everything so its pointless to argue with you. Most of your people are retarded rednecks with the education of a 10 year old.

Are you having an episode? Oh, yeah sorry I forgot, normal people can also get retarded

You shouldn't project if you want help, user. That's now how you move forward.

At least when I convert to Islam I can finally beat women legally

>> 742381755
Fucking libtards
Yeah it's uncertain - it could be aliens or buddhists. Most certainly white people