Serious question. Why it is that when a white supremacist makes a terrorist attack...

Serious question. Why it is that when a white supremacist makes a terrorist attack, the response is to take down all Confederate flags or statues? But when a Muslim makes a terrorist attack, the response is to be even more tolerant and embracing of Muslim culture?

Because religion of peace

Serious question, why do white supremacists drive cars into crowds like sandniggers and then act like theyre not terrorists?

Because white supremacists and muslims are two very different things

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY AND KILL YOUR MOTHER IN HER SLEEP!

>divert original subject to more white hate
Hi CNN

Because American society (and western society in general) is cruising along the slippery slope on the left side of the thin edge of the wedge. Much like authoritarian govts of the past began on the right side of it, we're now seeing what it's like when the left side of it tries their hand at authoritarianism. And really, both sides are the same, they just pretend to stand for opposing things (while implementing the same corrupt, citizen-assfucking bullshit).

SJW bullshit

Do you not recall them going after leaders of extremists mosques?

because white supremacists should know better but muslims are backwards savages that need to learn the ways of the west

>white supremacy is a religion of peace

you say that but Trump is president and the Republican party has all the power right now

>all

No one says you can't build Confederate monuments on private property. False equivalency

People like the alt right are the reason we have these muslims angry! No Compassion humpfff!

Also everyone hates nazis and nazi sympathizers.... Wasn't the arab world an ally to fucking germany in WWII? So all the leftist fucks are the real nazi sympathizers.

but islam is a religion not a nationality

Taking down the statutes was not in response to the terrorist attack, it was gonna happen anyway, that's what the protests were about.

This. This is how you create legitimate racists out of people in a majority who would otherwise not be racist. Instead of evening things out to legitimate equality, the left went hard in the paint to tip the scales drastically in the other direction. Now, someone can be anti-white and if you call them out for being racist, a whole lynchmob of people will work day and night to get you fired from your job and ostracized from your social circles. That white person could be legitimately not racist. That person could also never have benefited from racism, and could actually be living in shitty socioeconomic conditions--which is a lot of white people, being that our economy is actually pretty fucking terrible right now in most of Middle America. But anyone can call any of those white people terrible things--due to their skin color--and society is trained not to bat an eyelash. And as time passes, you'll see the growth of fringe extremist pro-white groups, which will bleed into the mainstream and then subliminally and secretly you get a majority espousing pro-white sentiments in private.

Most of the islamic terrorist ideology emerged from antisemitic WW2 german propaganda and shitty interpretations of the qaran

>germans and arabs were friends
>muslims are nazi's
>"Nazi's did nothing wrong"
>muslims did nothing wrong

>Hitting another White girl with car
>Terrorist attack

Because Islamic supremacists kill people every single day, and are spreading violence against infidels on daily bases.

>im not a rascist i just march in conservative protests with tiki torches chanting die nigger die

because only white people can be bad

shit dude get with the program it's 2017

Funny how Islamophobia is considered racism, ain't it?

TRUMP HASN'T DENOUNCED THIS ATTACK YET
HE'S ISIS HE SUPPORTS ISIS

/mydailysatire

If you bothered to read any of that kiddo, you'd clearly see no defense of the white nationalists, but it's okay, there were a lot of words to absorb

Hi CNN.

you get the same response in both scenarios. and im against wanting to remove the flag and place blame or restrict immigrants of muslim faith based on a tragedy. fed flag and those statues are a part of our history and theres something to learn from it. theyre a reminder of where we came from and how far we've come. its ignorant to assume its praising racist behavior. those that do are choosing for it to mean that. to me wanting to remove that flag is a form of censorship and i don't like that at fucking all. just because you look at something and get butt hurt and feel insulted doesnt mean it was intended to insult you and to deem it unethical/illegal/ect and wanting to ban it. and blaming terrorist attacks on a faith is stupid. i hate religion but "muslim" terrorists views are so fucking skewed its ridiculous to think its the same thing that an ordinary person who practices the muslim faith is. its more insane than comparing west boro baptist church to regular baptists.

are you retarded? in what universe did it emerge from WW2, it's always been in order to be a good muslim you had to follow the quran, which states to kill anyone who doesn't submit to allah, and to emulate that violent pedophile mohammad. shit was written well before WW2.

serious answer true racism

This guy gets it. I will say, though, when controversial shit like this happens, it's kind of interesting to watch people rationalize their side's bad ideas with shitty arguments.

It's called lefty logic lol.

Because islam will behead you but whites only use a car. Far less scary, so people have to tolerate islam more or die...

at least in part due to the ahistorical view of one group (europeans) being the oppressor, and everyone else as an inactive victim object

my ancestors were indentured laborers to europeans so it wasn't slavery but it was still shitty

>that need to learn the ways of the west
How will they learn the ways of the west when they are allowed to carry out things like this? Didn't the mayor of London say that the bombing at Ariana Grandes concert was just part and parcel of living in the big city? Lol

they should be prosecuted to the extent of the law should they not uphold the law which both protects and guides them

Have you forgotten about the cases where fathers have been arrested for trying to save their daughters from hordes of savage rapists? The problem is that the authorities are not holding these groups accountable. There are literal no go zones in what were white cities in Europe.

ONE TIME!

wtf this fuckin shit aint logical
if they do bad shit the police fuck them up end of convo pce ttyl

because niggers with bats were attacking cars and then din do nuffin when they got ran the fuck over... if it was a nigger nobody would care. but the kikes hyped up the event as some sort of virtue signaling thing and got all the fat hags to show up and the niggers used their nigger quickness to move and the fat chick got hit. then the kikes covered up the whole thing... by the way nationalism is good. just because i'm white and hold my country more dearly than any other doesn't mean it's bad to be a white nationalist. i don't care that he was racist. it's not that he's racist that matters. it was self defense. if he was racist he would have pulled out a gun and started shooting black people

>if they do bad shit the police fuck them up
You're fucking retarded user, you really think the unarmed police are going into those 45 story buildings filled with terrorists to help rape victims?

>end of convo pce ttyl
You have to go back.

Who's tolerant of Muslim culture? The very best Muslim lives in a fantasy religious world which is totally intolerant and practices suppression of women, and accepts a 'prophet' who married a 5 year old girl, and approves of 'thighing' them. Sorry. It's a sad and evil religion/culture and a degenerate person.

haha, bro there's places that fugees have claimed as their own and you can't go to if you aren't them, unless you want to be assaulted/killed.

Neither is replacing an entire race, but that isn't stopping the powers that be from saying such things.

>unarmed police

>why are the people who defended and incubated Islamic culture all over the West while it was mass murdering people on a regular basis making a gigantic deal over a single incident that they can use to fool themselves into believing their politics is not the most destructive force in the modern West?

Gee, I dunno, it's a total mystery to me

In Northern Ireland, all police officers carry firearms. In the rest of the United Kingdom, the majority of police officers do not carry

Like the mudslimes, the left is stuck in a perpetual state of retardation.

what are you talking about you dumb faggot

>Why is it when a real thing happens but then a thing I just made up happens and things are hypothetically different. Also I suck mad chode-dongers. -- Faggot OP

maybe that's why they're getting away with shit, muslim or not

bcos mudslimes own your media and are one of the many richfag entities spreading propaganda and hate throughout the western civilizations
the fuck do you think all the propaganda has been brought about for?

maybe because whitey is seriously larping keeping the world white (while refusing to get uggo 4/10 wife and make her 10 kids), while the terrorist idiot just wants death by cop/bomb/whatever because they hate everything.

different kind of idiocy. also the response is much more complex in the last years when brownface is sick of life.

Maybe, that was actually my main point, they aren't being forced to assimilate and other user is retarded for thinking that.

Because the left agrees with the islamic terrorists. It's literally that simple. Their entire ideology should be banned. It's anti-Western at its very core.

Because Muslims admit some Muslims are terrorists.
Also there are 1.8 billion Muslims who aren't terrorists. Most of them just want a chance to get along with everyone.

How many white supremacists who aren't terrorists are there?
They don't want a chance to get along with everyone, they want to use the constitution to destroy it.

Jesus Christ learn to speak. Your post is a mess.

Terrorist apologist.

this like comparing apples with oranges.
"western" pride is not white pride, since then you have to exclude all other ethnicity that build up western civilization, including the superior Asian. also, white pride was historically misused and misguided. you will not find much gays who claim that cisgenders need to be kicked in the face out or they want a gay town for themselves. if there is a white pride, its seldom shown without referring to the "lesser" others, and often used by idiots who didn't achieve anything in life and want to "ride" the hard dirty work of their bleeding and dying ancestors.

they should be, they have the right to religion and shit but they have to follow the rule obv

>only a small percentage of Muslims will denounce terrorism but I won't mention that
>I also won't mention most Muslims think Shira Law should be the norm
>man Muslims sure are a swell bunch of well adjusted and compassionate human beings

>Most of them just want a chance to get along with everyone.
Muslims breed out their opponents and push to vote Sharia in whatever host country they are occupying. It is anything but peaceful, those same muslims will watch you get beheaded and say nothing when Sharia is Law.

yeah so? if neo-nazism is technically legal then that mentality should be legal too
as long and they don't do anything so we need cameras up all our asses to make sure no bad shit is happening incognito

>it's not illegal to think that women should be stoned in the street for showing their ankles
>so therefore it's okay

Kill yourself.

historically all most of them are used to dictatorships and people telling them what to do. it takes multiple generations to kick that habit. that is the reason lots of third gen Muslims in Europe can't really deal with their families anymore. Send them a postcard of your vacation and Italy with wifey wearing no head scarf and you are booted out of the family.

Everything you just typed out is ignorant as fuck user. How are you so stupid?

>Yeah so?
Really dude?

lol

im not saying its ok im just saying anyone can think whatever they want
if being racist is legal then agreeing with sharia law should be legal
it's only illegal once they fuckin blow something up
so to prevent that we need hella surveillence or we could make hatespeech illegal

Or we could just not allow savages into our civilized countries. How any refugees has Saudi Arabia taken in user?

Because one is two armed bellicists groups and the other is armed versus innocent.

It was never an issue of legality. It's an issue of right and wrong. An issue of people forcing their beliefs onto other people. An issue of people granted asylum from war being racist, being cunts, raping people, disregarding the laws of the land.

Its not about "Oh buts it legal." It's about Muslims being shit people.

but nobody is trying to get into saudi arabia

B... B... But user, just give it a few hundred years, they will assimilate eventually, amirite? They can totally do this, just take a look back through history.

Not the point. The point is it would be much easier for people from Syria to get to another Arab nation than it is for them to show up in fucking France looking for a handout

you can't deny them just because you don't like them or whatever, if they follow all the laws and shit they should get a chance, no matter what they believe

like racists, white supremacists: they can't be deported and they're not refugees but their beliefs are totally immoral and no one can do anything about as long as they don't do anything illegal

Are you fucking stupid dude? Why would the western countries take in Muslims if their own countries have the ability to do it? They won't need to change their beliefs and assimilate, they just start over in a country they are familiar with. This is a replacement, not a helping hand, stop being so ignorant.

>you can't deny them just because you don't like them or whatever
Forcing your population to ruin their own culture by letting in animals. Seems to me the countries leaders are the ones denying their free populations from making those tough choices.

>if they follow the laws

They don't.

the guy in that picture is in fact fighting against ISIS

culture is not a big deal man believe me i know about not being in touch with my culture and shit
who cares? as long shit is not bad, like people aren't dying or being oppressed idgaf

nice handpicked selection of idiocy. is this a rekt thread now? doesn't change the argument. all "westernized" Turkish women I work with get pissed when you ask them where their head scarf is.

>as long as people aren't dying or being oppressed

Like they are under Shira Law? When they kill a woman not because she chose to get some dick but because she was raped by some guy who got tired of his goat.

Or like again, under Shira Law, where women don't speak unless spoken to, have to leave the house accompanied by a man?

That kind of oppression and violence?

yeah, they can think it but they can't implement it
because we have guns and shit

>Terrorist apologist.

That kind of witch hunting right there.
Muslims wouldn't get away with it it they went around accusing every one they can't brainwash, why should 'white supremacists' get away with it?

Most Muslims agree to the laws and rights of the country they're in and try to live in harmony with them.

'White supremacists' abuse every right they have been given and intend to destroy the rights they're exploiting to build their movement.

he dindu nuffin!

syria 1970, muslim people
syria 2014, after america helping fanatics

Ya, I bet.

>Culture means nothing
kys dude.

>s long shit is not bad, like people aren't dying or being oppressed idgaf
Islam oppresses woman and anyone of a different religion than them, take ten fucking minutes and scroll through a quran. The only peaceful muslim, is a muslim that is reading his quran wrong.

most of them won't. what will happen is, that some places will have groups of citizen who stay with them, like China Town and the Llittle Moscow. Most people around the world don't care about that quarters of the cities either.

no, really. that image was debunked a while back. it's even on snopes with his name and credit to who he fights for ect

well good, let them read the quran wrong
who are you to tell them they're not being true muslims?

>They will just stick to that space over there and run over your kids every other week, it's all part and parcel, who cares user.
Fucking worthless degenerates.

cuz some people think to be open minded but they are just fucking retarded

It's a bit worse than that. If there's 200 nazis in your town they'll kill people.
If there's 200 Muslims they won't.
When there are millions of Muslims in your country, some will be terrorists. That's a problem, but the far right are much worse by %

>snopes
The guy who owns snopes employs a prostitute he has been fucking for quite some time, his wife left hm because if it and said they robbed all her money. Snopes is owned by leftist propagandists.

>who are you to tell them they're not being true muslims?
The guy who actually read the books.

little pete liked opioids more then working on a farm. then the bad guy at the top wanted someone to come and work. then little pete overdoses and browny worked for below minimum wage and a box of oranges until ICE took him. now the oranges rot on the trees and little john still likes his opioids more than larping being a farmer. or cleaning the toilets of other johns. even the fricken japanese let other asians in. for the dirty.

i don't understand what you are trying to convey

i read the bible, im not telling telling people how to be christian

Imlying there aren't able bodied people to work low paying jobs. You people are ridiculous, that's the whole point of min wage jobs, so our young adults and teenagers could get started and be ready for an actual career. When illegals take those jobs, the kids and young adults cannot find that stepping stone job to help them progress in life. This is all common sense, I shouldn't even have to type this garbage out.

>Get people hooked on drugs
>Use this truth to replace them

>i don't understand what you are trying to convey

It wasn't propaganda, it was answering the question in the OP

If you looked for different agendas to that it might look like a contradiction.

L'm not telling muslims how to be muslims though. If an athiest has read a bible and a Christian gets a quote wrong, you're claiming it's wrong for the athiest to correct him? And even if he does, he is wrong?