Plinkett TFA soon?

>Mike posts screenshot of "unnamed project"
>"A screen grab of a 90+ minute long time line. Not sure what the project is. But, it'll be completed pretty soon."
>suspicious clip names in the video timeline
>"Luc..."
>"St..."

What could he be working on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FRNHpX5_Ek8
youtube.com/watch?v=0i_jSMYlvuA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its Star Trek

>90+ minutes
that's longer than the episode 1 review

he liked the movie - what would he have to talk about for so long?

I have a feeling it will be a lot like the Titanic review- it's both a well constructed passion project and also a mediocre, marketable movie aimed at making money.

I'm really interested in the opinion of the Space Cop's creator.

Gorilla Interruptes 2

Me too, hopefully we get some pointers on how to shoot wedding videos as well!

>he liked the movie
I still think they were saying a little something with the end of the TFA episode.

He's mentioned in other videos how TFA was "masterfully done" and he loved it

gross

Heart of darkness style documentary about the making of Space Cop

Mike looks like he did in 2009

>tfw no bear bf like Mike

It's pretty easy to find a guy who looks like Mike in Chicago.

>tfw no bear bf to cuddle with while watching Tammy and the T-Rex

I wonder how the reaction will be to this one? SJW types didn't really exist at the time of his first reviews. Surely if he makes another huge several million views+ plinkett there will be complaints about the "problematic" content. Plus on top of that there's the Ghostbusters controversy and their comments about whiny college students.

youtube.com/watch?v=FRNHpX5_Ek8

Depends what it is. I can't imagine an hour and a half of him sucking TFA's cock would be as popular as the prequel analyses, or even the Trek ones.

Who cares, mike wont care, the majority of people wont care.

what program is he using for video editing?

Where did Mike post said screenshot?

Patreon

Patreon

Final Cut Pro 7 on a 21.5'' iMac from 2012.

thx user

RedditLetterMedia loved the movie though. They're going to make a movie sucking Jew Jew cock while calling Sup Forums contrarian for saying the prequels are better.

Anyone saying the prequels are better needs to be put down

They wouldnt be wrong

Atleast the prequels weren't just ANH with some capeshit jokes forced into it.

Someone who nitpicked every fucking aspect of the prequels to death has to have his vision shielded by shit to enjoy TFA:

I think a lot of people are warming up to the prequels now people are finally talking about what Lucas was trying to say with it.

And I'd rather another trilogy of dodgy movies by Lucas that are actually trying to put at least something across than some literal remake of the original movies.

That BUT YER BRAIN DID shit is a whole lot less fair and valid now that TFA has directly copied the originals rather than just have vaguely related scenes.

>what Lucas was trying to say with it
Buy more toys?

They are better. Maybe not 2, that movie is literally unwatchable, but 1 and 3 are both kind of funny at least. TFA is beyond awful, it's just another committee designed movie that tastes like empty calories.

>FCP7
>2016

For what purpose?
Premiere exists and it kicks ass. Linking clips with After Effects without having to render them is fucking amazing.

>committee designed
Maybe partly, but the Lawrence Kasdan writing makes it a hundred times more watchable and Star Warsy than the prequels

NERD

It's "Star Warsy" because it's just A New Hope.

>Adobe
>sell your soul on a monthly basis

A copycat of Star Wars is not Star Wars. George Lucas understood this, even if it was very little he understood. But atleast he understood that Star Wars is more than just a copypaste of itself.

>buying software
>ever

You're telling me an actual human wrote TFA? I'd be more inclined to believe it was a robot, what little writing Kasdan did was edited and re-edited by so many people to fit so many different criteria and test screening predictions that it can barely be called writing.

The idea of Star Wars, to me, has always involved at least some sense of not knowing what's going to happen next, with fantastical situations. While trash like the Gungans and Pod racing may be shit, at least it's not a movie that's utterly predictable down to every single scene.

>not buying shit that you use

stealing's cool too i guess you fucking reddit numale thief asshole

Tell that to Weird Al Yankovic

They are applefags that should be obvious by the stock music they use in their videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=0i_jSMYlvuA

I would say outside of after effects final cut pro is best overall.

The only bits that took me by surprise is how much of a pussy Phasma was, and that there was a literal Hitler Nuremberg Rally scene.

Adobe stopped getting my money when they moved to the monthly fee bullshit. I'm not giving them 50$ a month for a bunch of programs that I'm not ever gonna use.

Titanic is a masterpiece you pleb

I really hope Mike has something to say about TFA, he shouldn't feel obligated to do a Plinkett review for TFA just because he got popular thanks to his SW reviews. He was never as big SW fan as he was into Trek, honestly I like listening him talk about Trek way more since he really cares about it

>For what purpose?

Mike can't be bothered to learn a new editing software.

>Take of that mask. You don't need it.
>what do you think you will see if I do?

What did he mean by this?

I mean that.

What did he fucking mean?

Mike will never get soft, they still joke about rape, death and everything on BOTW so when he does a new Plinkett you can expect more jokes like that

If he pull that mask off, will he die ?

TFA was so forgettable and mediocre. I legit haven't had a conversation about it IRL after it came out.

Star Trek 50th anniversary special. Mike's finally going to take us through all the episodes of Star Trek in one long 90 minute video.

>find out Gwendoline "The Anglo Amazon" Christie is playing a stormtrooper captain
>me and work friends turn in to kids talking about how she's going to be awesome, and probably fight chewbaca (Christie being only a few inches shorter than Mayhew and the second tallest cast member)
>she's literal trash

And:
>S N O K E
>N
>O
>K
>E

>not editing on the needlessly convoluted Media Composer because you are 60 years old and started using NLEs in 1990 and you can't be assed to spend 6 hours learning a more efficient program with a better workflow

Your missing out, Avid is literally the best editing software of 1992

i would unironically rewatch literally all of star trek if mike did commentaries on them all

hopefully they do a review of Halloween 3 soon

HEY GUYS WHAT IF TFA WAS GUD?

Why won't Avid fix their software?

Did they give up?

Are they just resigned to squeezing out every last bit of money from certain specialty users who can't move away from Avid because of a certain automated physical film cutter support functions?

He said Star Wars was masteruflly done specifically in comparison to Ghostbusters' approach, old continuity giving way into a new one vs full reboot.

His ideas are shit

Tbh TDKR was shit enough on a majestic and unprecedented scale that it deserves a plinker review

Mike loved that movie, he only Plinkett reviews movies that are awful or are polarizing.

Prequel shills

He didn't love it

He didn't hate it either.
And Mike and Jay constantly defend Nolan.

RotS came out over a decade ago.

I don't think people are shilling that.

>implying George doesn't pay people to restore his reputation

>what's wrong with your faaace

Are those white specks under her nose?

> But atleast he understood that Star Wars is more than just a copypaste of itself.
Oh please, he copy/pasted a shit ton of stuff into the prequels from the OT.

Why is Mike never on the pre-rec streams?

kek

Made me laugh, you bastard.

Because games are for manchildren, Mike much rather polishes his Star Trek action figures instead.

He's been a time or two (though in one it was just like "hey mike, you want to play?" "no. bye" and that was it.) He isn't into vidya.

He could still sit around and talk about movies like Jay does. I remember him talking about Breaking Bad in one of the earliest streams (Ducktales I think)

This. Absolutely terrible surface level opinions from a fanboy. He just describes scenes he'd like to see and scenes that would be cool. Give this fuck boi money to write a script and he'd it worse than any George Lucas ever could have made.

>A copycat of Star Wars is not Star Wars. George Lucas understood this, even if it was very little he understood. But atleast he understood that Star Wars is more than just a copypaste of itself.
Second Death Star in ROTJ. Mini death star in Phantom Menace

>not using the free davinci resolve

It's like you love giving your money to jews.

RICH EVANS AND JACK CONFIRMED FOR BASED

clips.twitch tv/previouslyrecorded_live/FilthySquirrelPunchTrees

60min of it is skits

Good goy.

Careboars 2. Finally!

THE GAME'S JUST PLAYING ITSELF JON

The special effects are incredible and it has some thrilling scenes but every character is a bland cliche and the plot is basically Romeo & Juliet: Boat Edition.

Watch the Half in the Bag review, they both suck its dick for 20 minutes.

>He's mentioned in other videos how TFA was "masterfully done"
No, he hasn't.

Plot is goat
Characters are goat
Setting is goat
Direction is goat

I just checked the catalog and there's THREE fucking RLM threads going on right now.

What the fuck is wrong with you faggots?

I hope so, the trailer was released 6 months ago

How so?

>dat fucking baby picture
Every time.
I think a lot of people here just go with what they're told instinctively, without any reasoning behind it other than peer pressure. I also think there are a couple of autists with an agenda, trying to push those unwatchable pieces of shit as some sort of misunderstood trilogy.
Other than that, the only reason why there's so much shitposting about the prequels not being that bad is because these kids need attention, and they get a strong reaction out of it.

Your link doesn't work

I hope not. We still haven't uncovered all the memes like with the prequels. Pinkett works best as a retrospective since it needs to examine not just the flick in question, but also the culture around it.

>what Lucas was trying to say with it.
Please buy my toys?
>capeshit jokes
You spend too much time here. That aside, the prequels were full of references and parallels to the original trilogy, most of which fell flat on their face. Even then they still managed to add inconsistencies to the story which would have been solved with a rewatch of the originals.