Every time they talk about lactose intolerance, it seems like they overestimate it massively...

Every time they talk about lactose intolerance, it seems like they overestimate it massively. I have never ever met a lactose-intolerant person, but according to this map they are 13% of Russia's population. So tell me, are you lactose intolerant? Do yuo know such people? I'm especially interested in noneuros' info.

No, and no one I know is lactose intolerant.

This map was used for bait ages ago.

i don't know any too

What a crap map. Milk is one of the basic foods in our diet.

my sis desu
She can consume it, it's just uncomfortable unless she takes a pill beforehand. So you are unlikely to notice it in people you don't know well / that don't want you to know.

I always found that map to be BS. either that or I don't know what lactose intolerance is

I mean, look at the balkans. albania, greece and bulgaria are a dark color, yet all of their diets are heavily dairy based

I'm personally albanian and I grew up with milk, cheese and yogurt. no one in my extended family has any problems with dairy

India, too, is maximum overbait - the entire country drinks milk. It's literally why cows are revered as holy beings, as they provide sustenance.

Same. I am a chink and all my family and my asian friends drink milk.

If I drink milk I shit fire inmediat ly
Milk IS evil

shit map, i never met someone with lactose intolerance, i know they exist but they are not that common

chocolate milk or coffee with milk is our traditional breakfast drink

>there are literally people in this world who bother drinking semi or skimmed milk

Is skimmed drink made for people with lactose intolerance? I did not know that, i thought it was just a bad, watery milk.

Are continental Europeans white?

>latcose intolerantugal

i can drink milk but i shit instantly after
is that lactose intolerance?

Nah it's just when they remove much of the milkfat to reduce the overall fat content. It basically ends up tasting like water in the end and with most of the good fats removed. Whole milk or nothing tbqh.

haha lil dumby doesnt know about the isolation cities in his own country of shitskins who cant drink milk

no

yes

oh makes much more sense

our word for skimmed milk basically explain the process
>leite desnatado
>leite(milk) des(negative prefix [remove, skim])+nata(milk butter)+do(suffix)

now that i looked a dictionary up, the word "skim" can also mean "cream", so i guess that the word formation is pretty much the same

I am hispanic and I can only drink a small amount of milk at a time. If I have as much as two cups, which what you use on average for cereal, I get a lot of gas and sometimes loose stools. I love milk BTW. I only drink milk(more than a cup) when I know I am gonna be home alone cuz I can fart and use the bathroom freely.

this map is suck fucking bullshit, there is no way a mongolian can be lactose intolerant they live on horse cheese

ITT: retardation

lactose intolerance is NOT the same thing as dairy intolerance. most secondary milk products (many cheeses, yogurts, etc) have significantly reduced or even negligible lactose content. it is even possible to sustain a dairy-centered nomadic pastoralist lifestyle without high frequencies of lactase persistence through this kind of processing.

lactase impersistence is most obviously exposed by this test: can you drink a liter of milk without any intestinal ill effects?

those are some trash meme maps always, as they show kazakhstan having significant lactose-intolerant population when dairy and meat have been our staple foods since forever.