Honest question for the local alt-right fedoralords. Do you ever get tired of cheerleading...

Honest question for the local alt-right fedoralords. Do you ever get tired of cheerleading? YouTube comments are completely unreadable these days because no matter what the video is, the comments are always filled with alt-right bigots ranting about how white people are so oppressed and SJWs are hiding under their beds, trying to steal their fedoras. These comments always get hundreds or thousands of thumbs-up. You people must spend all day, every day, doing nothing but posting comments about promoting white supremacy and desperately thumbing up other people's comments about the same.

Your fanaticism is relentless. Annoying and relentless. Do you ever get tired of pushing your agenda non-stop, 24/7, in every available inch of space?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N_H5hHRgOo0
vice.com/en_us/article/vbbvbx/stop-saying-alt-left
youtube.com/watch?v=87ilzMZmRa4
youtube.com/watch?v=9qKCl9NL1Cg
youtube.com/watch?v=Fx-IvnGQO_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=oZ-DLIWCfAI
youtube.com/watch?v=54MetzvFJHE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yiu betta watch out aaaaaooooooouu

sage shill

shit I forgot the link my bad

youtube.com/watch?v=N_H5hHRgOo0

Anyone who doesn't support your dumb white supremacist agenda is a paid Soros shill, right? That way you never have to even consider the idea that anyone might hold views contrary to your own, which makes it okay to annoy and inconvenience everyone by flooding every public space with your endless ranting. Right, Cletus?

>everyone who disagrees with my politics is an inbred hick
Hypocrisy:the post

Honest question for the local alt-left communists. Do you ever get tired of cheerleading? YouTube comments are completely unreadable these days because no matter what the video is, the comments are always filled with alt-left bigots ranting about how black people are so oppressed and Nazis are hiding under their beds, trying to steal their genders. These comments always get hundreds or thousands of thumbs-up. You people must spend all day, every day, doing nothing but posting comments about promoting globalism and desperately thumbing up other people's comments about the same.

Your fanaticism is relentless. Annoying and relentless. Do you ever get tired of pushing your agenda non-stop, 24/7, in every available inch of space?

Except the "alt-left" doesn't exist. It's something made up by the alt-right as a rhetorical tool to fool the stupid by pushing the Overton window rightward. Furthermore, it's not Antifa which is flooding every fucking YouTube video in existence with a non-stop barrage of bigotry, misogyny, and whining about how hard it is to be an oppressed teenaged white suburban middle class Nazi.

Just don't fucking attack them like a bunch of Nazi-Brown Shirts whenever they congregate.

my bad, i should have replaced 'alt-left' with 'entitled millennials'

remain upset

I'm 48 years old and I ran with ARA in the 80s, putting boneheads in the hospital. Not upset. Glad you cockroaches have scuttled out of hiding so we can squash you again.

>things that didnt happen for 1000

Never fails. Anyone who isn't a white, suburban, middle class, middle school teenybopper with a boring, bog-standard history is called a liar here so that you kids are never forced to confront the idea that there's a whole, wide world outside of the tiny privileged bubble where you live.

So what I'm reading, is some blind moron talking about how the alt-right is ranting and doing the same shit the left have been doing forever.

Go embrace and love communism somewhere else, go to Africa, at least once a month you'll get a free spoonful of food from donations coming out of Americans pockets.

"Antifa can go ahead and peacefully protest by ranting and rioting, destroying property and playing tough until people curbstomp them, but it isn't okay for the alt-right to give it right back to them"

vice.com/en_us/article/vbbvbx/stop-saying-alt-left

doesnt change the fact that you didnt do any of that

nice try jamal al-habbar, you have to go back

Pro tip: Not only did I give the boots-and-bracers crowd regular shit-kickings, but I'm also a community organizer, a radical unionist, have hosted two radio programs, been published as an author, been in every newspaper in the country -- more than once -- and have a Wikipedia article about me. Oh, and I also happen to be one of the few people who actually looks good in a fedora.

The tiresome thing is whenever I out myself here to prove all of this, you kids immediately move the goalposts and claim I'm an egomaniac trying to impress a bunch of kids. So you win either way.

Strange game. The only way to win is not to play.

you're all retarded lmao, both the alt-reich and the commie scum that is antifa (pretty much fascists)

monarchy is the only real way to go

Anarchism spans the entire left/right spectrum from anarchocommunists like Kropotkin and Bakunin on the left to the individualists and egoists on the right like Lysander Spooner and Benjamin Tucker. I'm a mutualist, a form of anarchism generally considered to be slightly right of centre.

anarchism in general is a whole other level of retarded

Your uninformed Dunning-Kruger opinion is noted.

by the news standers i would be Alt-Right for my ideals are a little to the right but what about the Alt-Left Anifa BLM BAMN THE BLACK BLOC remember trump said not every one on the right is KKK or Neo Nazis just like he said not every one left is Antifa youtube.com/watch?v=87ilzMZmRa4

anarchy would never work

someone needs to guide the retards in a general direction, not let them do whatever they want

>YouTube comments are completely unreadable these days because no matter what the video is, the comments are always filled with alt-right bigots ranting about how white people are so oppressed

Wow, that must be really annoying, youtube comments, geeze - these alt-right guys are taking over.
Imagine if every mainstream news article, actor, writer or politician had been acting like that for the last 10 or so years.

than what would you call this youtube.com/watch?v=9qKCl9NL1Cg

Sage doesn't work.

Why don't you go back to Europe, bitch? Progressives have won basically every culture war over the last 100 years and will continue to win, regardless of who's in office. Trump represents the death rattle of a of a lost cause.

Sorry, buddy, but you've been left behind, and there is no going back. Either get used to it or kill yourself. I prefer the latter.

so is Iceland a Nazi country for they jailed the bankers and politicians for chasing the 2008 financial crisis which made them poor and now they are recovered youtube.com/watch?v=Fx-IvnGQO_Q youtube.com/watch?v=oZ-DLIWCfAI

You are correct. There is no 'alt-left'. But alt-right is simple buzzword for White Supremacist.

And by the way, if you racists think your kind is going to rebound, you are sadly mistaken. We will eliminate you all over again if you try.

I'll remember this cartoon the next time a member of the world's largest, most misogynist and most stultifying religion tries to tell me that I need to respect his beliefs.

Shut up you pussy fucking rightwing cunt. Bout to slap your fucking teeth out of your face fucking bitch.

Conservatives will NEVER be tough.

Karl Popper was the main Philosophical inspiration behind almost all of George Soros' ideas.

Replying because of the OP pic.

I worked on the Obama campaign and voted for him, and I support Trump. Part of the reason that the left is in such shamvles is because they cannot cannoot understand why Trump has appeak. They imagine that everyone else is a carroon ,like in op post.

Trump is just a joke so that the GOP learn we are tired of there shit they threw him in there as joke to teach them a lesson which i find fun but in tbh i really don't care about the lies and corruption of the GOP

So preaching intolerance and persecution of intolerant people should be outside of the law?

well than Alt-Left would be for Antifa than by your definition and Antifa is Communist youtube.com/watch?v=54MetzvFJHE