Person Carves ‘Pound of Flesh’ from Body for Obama

Person Carves ‘Pound of Flesh’ from Body for Obama

infowars.com/shock-video-person-carves-pound-of-flesh-from-body-for-obama-warning-extremely-graphic/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a2alHCNpx7A
bestgore.com/extreme-body-mods/desperate-american-cutoff-pound-own-flesh-offer-obama/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Without identifying the crime, one of the videos explains how a $2,000 legal fine led the individual to euthanize multiple dogs due to the inability to pay for vet bills.

>The person also claimed they were a medic who performed life-saving surgery abroad, and that he had additionally planned to adopt a child from India, but that he would no longer be able to because “felons can’t adopt.”

DUDE WHAT

Does he know that the "pound of flesh" was from Shakespeare's anti-Jew play, the Merchant of Venice? The Jew wanted to carve a pound of flesh from the nice Aryan protagonist, which would kill the protagonist from blood loss. Luckily, the protagonists friends foiled the kike. Also, the kike's daughter converted to Christianity and left her father to marry the protagonist's friend.

This fool needs to just an hero.

Oh my god..

I feel sick for the first time in years

Harry Potter
O
B
A
M
A

You white people are honestly fucking insane. It seems like every one of you have a mental issue. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS? APPLY YOURSELF FFS

God damn this shit is so disgusting.

I bet that if this guy did the exact same thing but for Trump, you fags would be memeing him into godhood.

>your average trump supporter

Jesus Fucking Christ WHY

I saw a video of a brown guy who was in the Netherlands for some reason lift shit out of a public toilet with his hand and took it home, farted cum into it and then poured it into a bath and bathed in it

For the glory of Satan of course!

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>Dutch
>not white

lol

i've seen a white guy carved his little daughters chest with a knife and ate her heart

>needs to just an hero

What the fuck are you even trying to say?

Lurk moar faggot.

>being new
Enjoy your stay, newfriend.

nice bait weed

Reminds me of that autistic Canadian horder that tried to "make an omlet for Obama" and ended up nearly burning his apartment down.

Can't unsee

That's a Mexican tradition right there

I'm so fucking old ;_;

I've seen public toilets in Malaysia and I wish I hadn't

What am I looking at? Is that actually blood and flesh in the video?

man he's going to get a poundin for this

Like IRL or online or...?

Dude if youre not white you honestly don't even know. My parents are fucking crazy.

>pale cousin fuckers banter

So where does he cut the flesh from exactly? I don't really feel like watching the webm. Does it show his face? What's his facial expression?

Each thigh and a toe. He actually weighs out a pound.

>when you've watched every video from Africa and South America where people get burned alive/hacked apart by mobs and OP video/story grosses you out 100x more

I think the pure insanity of this person is what is most frightening

He carved a chuck out out of his thigh and yes, that is from the video

he cut off one toe and flesh from each of his legs because muh capitalism made him pay 2 grand from vet bills. Obama is a hero who fights for him to not have to pay for shit

Read the article at least you fucking idiots. Kill yourselves.

Pls remove this, not funny.

This is what actual reddit looks like

i understand the motive, but is pretty ballsy, pretty sure writing a letter wouldn't spark this much attention

Malaysians have tried to get good luck and erections that way throughout most of their history

The fucking puss video

dude why

Not even original, what a fag.

youtube.com/watch?v=a2alHCNpx7A

Obama, the true Messiah of our times in all his non-white glory. Why don't you have MessiahCare, anons?

"Fuck me Master, fuck your pig!" I whimpered.

That was the last straw for Master, I felt him push, then pause deep inside of me, his load belting out of the end of his cock, filling my passages with his lava hot gift. Jet after jet caressed my inner walls. I must have been tight around his cock as some began to push back and drip from my newly broken flower. He fell out of me, and I collapsed face down. My heart was racing, and everything I ever knew was backwards and wrong.

"Get up. Squat over this cup." Master ordered. I crawled off the bed and knelt over a Japanese teacup he had set on the floor. This was going to take great aim.

"When the cup is half full, you may eat your dinner. Wave to mom and dad and tell them you can't wait to eat the cum I put in your ass!" He pointed to a camera hanging off of the side of the dresser.

"I'm so hungry for my Masters meal he's given to me. I can't wait to eat his gift!" I waved with a smile on my face. Fueled by hunger, I pushed at my worn bowels trying to get my meal out. It came out drip by drip, glob by glob. Finally I looked down and saw almost 2 ounces of thick cloudy liquid in the cup.

"Master? May the pig eat?" I actually wanted it. It would be the only food I was going to get.

Anyone have a link to the actual video or a webm with audio (if there is audio). I can't stand gifs.

What unit of measurement is that?

I saw 488 on the scale. The fuck? That's obviously not in pounds or ounces. Is that some faggy metric shit?

nope, liveleak took it down which says something.

Also:
>wanting a poo child

The guy is def. retarded.

We must do more for our vets!

Holy shit

Does it look like he struggles through the pain of it or does he just do it pretty casually? Is his hand shaking?

Do you see his face?

bestgore.com/extreme-body-mods/desperate-american-cutoff-pound-own-flesh-offer-obama/

pretty brutal actually, especially the way the flesh just wobbles as he cuts it from his thigh

>Russians are white

Thanks for the lesson Muslim USA

no face, he seems pretty casual about it

Poor chink. His mother probably whored herself for 10$ to the white man

at this point hes better off dead

>Malaysia
>Talking about cousin fucking
You need to pick your battles better son.

fuck

>namecalling like some bitchy 10 year old
you're about to extinct for a reason

Lel, stay salty Ahmed

I'm assuming this is not the original actual video, this is just cut and edited with the gifs and pictures and quotes with music in the background. I want to see the actual footage and hear wtf this guy might be saying while cutting the flesh from himself.

being a subhuman muslim gook is any better?

>he thinks whites going extinct will be good for the asians

have fun killing/dealing with 2+ billion niggers and the other members of the diversity race

How do you think he's going to video tape it when he's cutting into his own flesh?

what the fuck. that is horrible!

Dude he cut off his PINKY TOE?

I'm pretty sure that the pinky toe is used a lot for balance and traveling. Like when you stop suddenly you kind of lean against your pinky toe. It's useful. He should've cut off one of the middle three toes, I don't think they're quite as necessary.

rad

You should unironically get the fuck off this site

stay dead, sheepfucker

just because you cant retort in an adult way doesnt mean you'll win the discussion by namecalling like a child

whites have done their share of making the world better. they're expired goods now. This thread and this board is proof of it.

>Although LiveLeak is known for allowing content with violent imagery, a representative for the site speaking with Infowars stated the videos were removed for depicting self-harm.

gay

Do Malaysians poo in loo?

Get raped you fucking Reddit memer

I don't know, should I watch this?
I've seen some fucked up shit in Afghan but never anyone doing self surgery in this way.
OP is enough to ward me off.
I don't know guys...

goPro, setting the camera down angled correctly, angling the webcam correctly, etc.

And you think malaysians won't ne extinct soon? Cucked by both whites an chinese. Cucked by any decent earning foreigner.

That s why you are so mad

>a leaf and a redditor
holy fuck you need to kill yourself faggot.

Considering he cut into his own fucking thigh, he doesn't seem that smart.

>leaf

Not surprised

Its really not as bad as the faggots in this thread are making it out to be.

>doing self surgery in this way

none of the video shows actual surgery or cutting at all.

The context of the situation is more disturbing than the actual imagery.

Yes we do. Here's my loo.

yeah, this shit could easily be faked. I think he should do it again just to show he's not a pussy, and hopefully die.

Sup Forums think this is real or faked?

>going this far to further show his salt
pathetic

our monarchs that has been in existence for centuries are still around. where's yours?

>Brouzouf
Lol that game was fun.

Oh.. well, I am curious what this person did after removing that portion of their leg. I've seen some gnarly stuff but to suture that wound close, I don't know.. This is pretty messed up.

itt we post the classics for this motherfucker

My country is still 88% Slovenian , 99% slavic and 99.7 white. Our women do not go around whoring themselves on the streets for 10 dollars to any nigger deployed there.

As for the refugees we took 330 and 50 of them ran away.

Never do meth kids

Kek. I'm just messing with the other guy

>slav
>white
i've seen a webm here that shows slavic girls picking fresh fecal matter from a toilet and eat them as a rite of passage.

""white"" huh?

Its what murrica is good at. Bureaucracy that drives a person crazy.

Someone gets a shitty fine, that snowballs into literally ruining his life. Its how you people got killdozer and such heroes.

If you ask me, this is a case of everyone treating him like a serious criminal, till he finally snapped and decided to be the criminal everyone made him out to be.

AYYYBOIIIIII

I got that video