youtube.com/watch?v=ecDYdCAYy00
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>and get shot

its not like waht you see in teh movies

it must be a little

yes it is

list some and i'll say if it happens or not

Did yanks here attend "proms"

It is, even the movies about crappy inner city high schools are accurate.

I played Marvel vs Capcom during prom night. Some other kid who went died in a car crash since he was drinking while driving though.

do jocks exist like they do in movies.

In Australia It doesn't happen alot because everyone bullies or makes fun of each other too much.

fucking kill yourself

Yeah I attended my junior prom. It sucked. My date was qt but she ended up being a lame date.

It left such a sour taste in my mouth that I skipped out on my senior prom, My high school sweet heart was a year behind me, and I refused to go to her prom as well.

I did take her out to dinner afterwards though.

yeah, but they dont really bully anyone at my school. they're all pretty chill... they wasnt much bully at all in my school. most was just teasing banter

t.samoan

Yes they exist, though my high school didn't give out letterman jackets until much later into the school year. And our jocks didn't go around bullying people but I'm sure that it happens because there are always news articles and court cases about groups of high school jocks sexually assaulting someone.

it's awesome mate, i really enjoyed it, however because of culture and the way we are supposed to view highschool and the experiences, the stereotypical stuff happens. The really weird shit happens - stuff you can't imagine. Freshman year, a pregnant 15 year old got on top of a lunch table to WWE-style elbow slam ANOTHER pregnant girl.

it is a little like the movies. then more fucking ridiculous. This thread should be a greentext highschool story thread

It was pretty cool. Not as cliquey as you seen in movies though.
We had the edgy types and stoners and stoners that liked heavy metal and hicks but most were just normalfags. I'm just glad I live in a very white area because the most schools, at least in cities, are pakced full of beaners and nigs nowadays.

yes the doucebag jocks do exist

>tfw we only had one black family at my HS and they were all really smart

Stayed home and played vidya like most of my friends. I didn't participate in anything and now I honestly regret it. I wish I could go back and play baseball or soccer or start a club or something.

>tfw i missed out on most of the high school experience because my freshman chemistry called me a retard in front of the class every day for laughs and one day i snapped and cracked his skull with the metal leg of my chair and got kicked out of school and had to be home schooled until college

There were definitely lots of people that lived and breathed sports but it's not really like movies. Everyone at my school got along really well.

my school demagraphics was basically america, like 60% white, 18% black, 9% hispanic, 5% asian and the rest indian/lebanese.

Honestly, it prepped me for dealing with people in life. I'm not some Sup Forumsack who can't interact with black people.

also, our senior year we have a huge football game with the school across from the river in New Jersey (from Pennsylvania) which we have had every thanksgiving for over 110+ years. we build a HUGE bonfire for it. it's a truly crazy tradition and the whole fire squd has to be there for the event.

watch drone video it's worthwhile, youtube.com/watch?v=hhIffDHuFZI

typrical Sup Forums poster
typical Sup Forums poster 2.0

bet you both look like school shooters, but tell us your story. open ears.

>yanks
t.Nigel-san
Yeah I went to mine. Had a lot of fun. Smoked some pot in the back of the venue the school rented out with the bois. There's a lot of people who don't and just do their own thing on prom night tho, even normies

Not at mine. I went to a sheltered geeky magnet school so I can't really say. The biggest scandal was the councilor's daughter getting pregnant kek

No I'm pretty much a fake normie now but I still have an inner sperg rage whenever someone calls me a retard
>inb4 a million (You)s calling me retard
only has an effect in person

>Dropped out beginning of senior year
>worked graveyard at amazon warehouse
>went back to school for online classes so I could go to massage therapy school

not enjoying my enlistment choice

most are asian and whites, followed by hispanics, then our token black senpai.. our school was a very studious schools... our HS football team only won one (1) game in all my four years there :D

Fucking why?

i wanted them (you)s

But they don't even wear qt uniforms.

Yes, but only some of them bully the others.
holy shit dude why
retard
you have to go to school for that? lmao

this is accurate?

youtube.com/watch?v=N6voHeEa3ig

maybe in the really bad areas

the amish version is more accurate tho

youtube.com/watch?v=lOfZLb33uCg

My greentext story

>be me
>be super smart(iq above 175)
>not autistic or anything
>graduate from middle school
>had no real friends in middle school
>just "friends"
>nobody I really cared about or cared about me
>about to goto high-school
>think I'm gonna be a loser like in the movies
>started freshman year a few months late
>first day of high-school
>don't really talk to anybody
>teachers introduce me to the class
>i think i'm gonna be one of the "nerds" and will have no friends
>a qt popular girl likes me
>at lunch she and her friends want me to sit with them and become their friends
>they all genuinely like me and are good friends desu not like in middle school
>goto the rest of my classes
>sit with my new friends
>everyone wants to talk to me and introduce themselves
>become pretty popular, atleast everyone in my grade knows who I am
>teacher gives us test
>i get perfect scores on every test
>solve math problems in 5 seconds
>one of my hobbies is reading up on high level science like quantum mechanics, particle physics and rocket science
>use this to impress all my teachers
>turns out I'm smarter than all the teachers
>get assigned to a computer class
>use my 1337 haxoring skills(i just knew the admin password) to install VPNs, Call of Duty, Minecraft on all the computers
>also use it to remotely access all the school computers on the network
>everybody thinks I'm the smartest person in the school
>people in other grades hear this and by the end of the year everyone in the school knows who I am including all the teachers and the principal personally knows who I am
>people find out my family works on Wall St. and in the future I am too
>all my friends tell me when I become successful in the future to hire them for jobs
>become friends with all the people on every sports team
>have fun for the senior year
>met a qt girl
>graduate valedictorian
>uncle puts me straight to work at JP Morgan
>1year later i hire my friends
>graduate valedictorian

HNNNNNNNNG
Private schools do.

yeah it would've been a year long school, I'd be starting off with like 2600/m and I don't require much
but I'm in the infantry instead

it's not just about the song, there is a serie with a high school theme i think

>deleting something on an anonymous image board

t. anxiety

See my post here I was a kid when Dangerous Minds came out and I thought it was bs until I got to middle and high school, obviously real life isn't as gritty and darkly colored but the drama is real.

r/thathappened

That was the worst part of my life. Why is that romanticized? You must be a proxy.

>ironic redditposting
>>>REDDIT

Yeah.
Then Columbine happened.

Allow me to regale you with tales from American High School

>in high school we have "integrated learning classes", which basically means they put retards in classes with the normal kids
>be in ethics class
>one tardie in there, nice kid most of the time, but he has a trigger: clapping. You clap, he goes apeshit
>yes, the Americlap jokes write themselves
>one day sitting in class, history teacher walks in
>ethics teacher decides to greet him with 'Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr. History Teacher!' and begins a round of applause
>everyone in class starts clapping
>all of sudden from the back of the class arises and eldritch wail
>tardie begins screaming at the top of his lungs 'FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!' in between screeching/screaming
>they say a chimp has the strength of ten men, but a retard has the strength of ten chimps
>tardie flips over table in front of him, hits two students directly in front
>begins severely beating the girl sitting next to him because she was clapping
>tard wranglers (every tard has two wranglers in case of emergencies) burst in through the door
>rip him off the girl as he continues screaming
>have to wrestle him to the ground to keep him from escaping
>drag him out of the class and down the hall
>can hear the screams fade into the distance
>ethics teacher holding his head in his hands murmuring 'oh god'
>stunned silence all around
>beaten girl crying and holding her arm
>I'm trying not to lose my shit
>girl had a hairline fracture in her arm from the debacle
>tardie had to come up the next class period and give an apology to the rest of the class.

This isn't even the only encounter with the tardies we had.

>in school library taking AP test
>hear a sound growing in the distance
>sounds like a siren, but not quite high enough
>oh, it's a tard.
>tardie plows through the library doors, wrangler in hot pursuit
>screams while he picks up library books and throws them at students
>invigilator who was a parent volunteer tells him to get out
>he ignores her
>wranglers chase him around the library until they corner and wrestle him down
>tardie laughs as he's being dragged out
>got a note on my AP exams noting that there was a disruption during the test

>be me
>go to 60 percent black high school
>get harassed and called a cracker daily
>decide to retort and stand up for myself
>get suspended for supposed hate speech

>ywn eat stale pizza, tater tots, diced peaches in concentrated syrup, chicken nuggets, and 2% chocolate milk every day at school

I don't know why americans look back and complain about school cafeteria food. Schools in Canada don't offer paid lunches and I always had to eat shitty homemade baloney sandwiches

I'm samoan because I don't buy into the retarded high school shit they shown on TV? Okay mate.

t. kingdom of Tonga

What about American high school would you have wanted to experience?

Yes american high school is the PINNACLE of life for a teenager around the world

youtube.com/watch?v=ecDYdCAYy00

>dozens of cliques
>parties
>activities
>clubs
>initiations
>sex
>booze
>drugs
>sluts
>jocks
>nerds

literally everything
just youtube "High school lip dub" and you can see hundreds of high schools around the US and their students.

The above is just a random one

nice dude congratulations
a life well memed

this is creepy desu

The tards were kept separate from the rest of the school where I went. In exchange, we had the only ESL program in the district, but a few of them did manage to pick up English so they could actually communicate and do work

My high school experience was pretty crazy
I had lots of fun at school and while ditching

this, I have more memories of me skipping school than actually being at school

tfw so autistic /r9k/ i will never adapt it

I imagine my HS experience would be similar to that of a decently sized midwest town

>~1300 kids, grades 9-12
>sports teams for hockey, rugby, basketball, football
>clique culture to a point i guess
>occasional and slight bullying but no crazy stuff
>girls on the other hand seemed to be cunts to each other, with guys there's mostly just groups who hang out with some groups being vaguely cooler than others
>but girls have this whole social hierarchy thing, with byzantine plot tier backstabbing and a mean spirit
>a LOT of pot smoking (dont remember much of grade 11 or 12, passed well though)
>great trade/tech programs, the auto shop actually did paid service on cars as to fund itself, the cooking/culinary arts did some god tier cheap food for lunch that funded itself
>pretty decent teachers, although some you just knew were just riding the tenure train to pensiontown
>pretty much everyone who couldn't find friends due to their general oddness hung out in the same part of the school, were either pretentious goths or anime nerds
>pretty well funded school, gym that was better than the 13k tuition+residence college i went to, and better library as well

overall, a pretty good experience, but i had a longstanding large group of friends that have endured since pretty much preschool so I may be a bit blinded in terms of the social aspect