Any omegle interest these days??

any omegle interest these days??

what keywords do you use?

i dont... never had any luck that way

Diaper, smelly feet, men, balls.

Omegle disabled my choice of using a mic or webcam by not having anything to pick to use even though I stayed in the unmonitored section, can I bypass this somehow? Because I want more material for tbe spankbank

I still get some luck from time to time. I used to do the game but now you get banned right away if you use it

I don't think that's omegle, I think it's more your setup.
I reinstalled windows, and flash in Chrome now no longer recognises my devices.

do girls actually do that shit? looked cringy af when i came across it

What game?

Can you post another ss of that girl so her face is a wee bit more visible?

why? think you know her?

Maybe.. really not sure as the suckface scews her face

tell me where shes from. and ill confirm or deny

Yeah, the points game used to work with the girls, it took some practice to get them to the higher levels like doing fun comments, knowing when to be forward, giving them some bonus points, turning my cam on halfway to play with them so they would also go the next level. Sometimes it was just a conversation starter and ended having a total different conversation or just cam sex. Now I just sit in front of the cam getting trying not to get nexted. Girls who are are looking to get off are looking for a guy with the body of thor and 18inch dick. The other girls get offended just by the mention of boobs and dicks, which I dont know why they are there since omegle has turned mainly to parade of dicks on cams

Lives in Gothenburg..?

I used my set up for weeks until that happened. My flash is updated and so is windows, I changed nothing so idk why it suddenly stopped working

When you click on the camera or mic select the dropdown box is just empty? Shit started happening to me a week or so ago as well, tried reinstalling flash and clearing all caches and history but fuck all works..

Exactly... idk how to fix either, gonna have to survive off of my few good videos and my other 100 meh videos (meaning short and/or boring)

any general advices for omegle when you are not a 10/10 guy with 30cm cock but just a casual 7/10 with 20 ?

If you are into dude jerking off there is tons of interest.

Dont sit with your cock out.

Ive gotten tonnes of nudes from girls I've met on omegle. Just give it a day or two.

used to get girls to do shit on omegle all the time. at least a few per night. i've gone back to it and it seems like it's way more difficult to get girls to do shit now. maybe because of the amount of recordings on websites?

Chrome requires sites to be HTTPS now in order to use mic and cam. Omegle isn't HTTPS.

OP here, if anyone has omegle caps, head on over to discord FGbPU

dont have your cock out is right. but you dont need a day or two just learn how to sweet talk a girl and ease into a dirtier conversation. if you are good with words you'll have her squirming and eyes rolling back. Girls have great imaginations so if you know what to say you can turn her on with words alone, then tease her a bit and when you show her your cock she will fuckin love it and show you her body in return hoping to make you cum for her.

this has always worked for me.

nice dubs at first
so just start talking, convince them to meet and talk to you more, just talking and nudes will come with time ?

Just switched browser from chrome to safari and it worked fine

You didnt confirm if she was from Gothenburg

not from gothenburg... not even close

though i should say don't jump to dirty talk too quick. it'll turn her off. there are cases when you look at a girl on omegle and know that she is looking for some fun, in those cases it usually works out with jumping into dirty talk quicker otherwise you'll lose her interest. It's not an easy game but you learn to read women. From their facial expressions to body language, it has even helped me with girls in person.

this is from like 2 years ago when it was much easier.
her body is amazing

I used to get KIKs from there, now there are too many bots. Even when I use omegle spy, its just bots talking to eachother.

This. Omegle is a good way for autists on how to recognize facial expressions

nice! go to the discord room to share your caps!

Show tits!!

i used to go on the lesbian keyword with a very good video i had of a girl that in stages.. typed 30 seconds later would lock the door then show tits then masturbate etc, and i was good at timing it so i would say like 'one sec let me lock the door i wnna show you something' then the girl in the video would lock the door etc making it look as real as possible no lie i had alot of win from this

this girl i didnt even have to do much for. she was just ready to go, so i was pretty lucky

thanks for advices man, any key words for start or just go on chat with anyone ?

Honestly lately my luck has just be been being blunt. Hey I want to cum can I cum for you? Yes no boom

usually just start off sweet talking them telling them how attractive they are... beautiful, cute, gorgeous, sexy whatever. usually i only use sexy if she looks half naked and ready to go.

then i usually say some cheesy shit about how she should come visit or tell her to get over here. sometimes she'll ask why? sometimes she wont. and then say something not so dirty but kind of romancing i guess. but throughout it all just be very descriptive and creative. describing shit in a lot of detail is key.

But you've got to be careful how you word it bc they will flag you for using words like cum

their ban system is a mystery havent been able to figure it out. sometimes i'll never get banned for doing and saying shit and other times i get banned for just sitting there doing nothing.

Why don't you use the "unmoderated" section? yesterday i end up chatting with a girl with daddy problems, amazing

ive had some pretty good luck in the unmoderated section. a lot of times the girls are already naked there, but sometimes you have to wait through so many dicks and guys that it's just easier to go to the monitored section. just dont have your dick out already and you wont get banned. I have never been banned for pulling it out after talking for a while

damn, that sideboob

her enthusiasm is so visible, ehh I haven't been that lucky ever

i assume you must know how to talk to get something in the moderated, in the unmoderated just show your dick already and thats it

Yeah, and because they only get naked with guys with an 8+ inches of cock

try using fire fox

I go on omegle frequently and I have done for fucking years like since 10' and before that, before chatroulette became full of fuck wits, I used to use that too. It's the only way I can get on with people

same. im a regular for 3 years, made great long lasting friendship, even met my ex on there.

its crazy to think that I have being doing it for 3 years now. I thought omegle would only last a year before it got shut down or replaced with another site like chatroullette got replaced with omegle

moar grills for the love of god man

I actually did meet a girl 3 years ago (I don't go on there to fap) and like we had planned to meet but she cheated on me and it was a cluster fuck and I think I am still raw about it. I know you or anyone doesn't give a shit but I need to say it

sucks man. I dont go there to fap either. I met my ex there and she was working and traveling so before heading to her home country she visited me and lived with me for a few months, then she broke my heart, but totally worth it lol we smashed so much

This is what I always thought mine just wanted like to meet and have a good smash then let it drift off into nothingness because it was clear we were never going to work. Was it really worth it just to have sex Anonkun?

"Hello, this is Dan"

yes, after being a loner virgin for 25 years due to depression and anxiety (im not bad looking or anything) and never having experienced love it was totally worth it. Im almost over it and can already say that

same here, i have to use internet explorer to get my cam to reconize

Ah fair enough then user. I have fucked 11 girls and had vibrant relations with a few of them but about 4 years ago this virgin killed herself after I fucked her, pissed the bed drunk and stopped speaking to her out of shame so since then I have been abstaining from anything but met this girl on omegle. I really want to be with someone for good. If you're good looking man you'll find more people, you probably just need to apply yourself a bit more to social circumstances.

I stopped going on Omegle. Too much cheese pizza.

yeah she was great

that was when i showed her my cock

im not doing bad tbh, I have so many girls basically lining up to date me, at least online but still possible to realize, and I know if Id actually put myself out there Id be very successful, im not super pretty but funny and fairly smart so thats like 90%. Just lacking the energy rn to overcome myself and shit. I just started therapy, in a year ill become a fuckboy lol

and some ass ofc

heres another girl i met more recently.

Is she a Jew?

good question.

win from 5 mins ago

boyy, how did you do that ? gently or she just wanted the D ?

my cam was off all the time, you just have to be good with words

never thought about going on omegle, but this qt really makes me think about it

nice!! come join the discord!! KYwVB
shes got a great pair! did you record video??

my cam n mic on chrome book have recently become non conpatable with the site feels bad any advise?

nah

Good answer