CONGRATULATIONS

YOU'RE A JOKE YET AGAIN

So who are we signing over the summer?

I hear Ligue 1 has some nice 18 year old Congo prospects

What went wrong this time, lads?

Oliver Kahn moments ago in German TV

>"Did you see Özil today, because I didn't"

CONFIRMED for browsing Sup Forums and being /ourguy/

It is in nights like this that the flame of Arsenal spirit must burn warmer than any other day. Stay strong.

wenger out edition

morning lads

wenger out

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Wenger to be offered a new two year deal by club owner Stan Kroenke, despite the loss against Bayern

nothing, it went exactly as expected

The grass was too shiny

Not memeing, I just cant get around such shitty predictable outcome every year

>we
>arsenal
>signings
>giving wenger money
wew

like four more months until we're free lads

Yes! A new laugh at Arsenal thread.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Oh honey, aren't you gonna retire sometime soon, Wenger sweety?

I'll always support Arsenal but when you cannot support the manager nor ANY of the players, it's weird to grasp what exactly you're supporting.

>If kosc didnt get injured we wouldve won
>We'll set this straight in 4 weeks
>I will never doubt the manager

Did I miss anything?

That's the fate of clubs owned by Americans.

I want Arsefags to leave Sup Forums till August. You idiot fuckers dont deserve to post here. Reddit is the place for chokers like you guys.

Blacks lose again hurray

cheer up lads

Does the board realize that if they give Wenger a new contract fans will likely revolt? Oh wait, that's at a real club with real fans, not pussiefied customers that go to the emirates and sit all match

>trying to be rational about this utter joke of a club

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCK YOU ARSENAL!! YOU HAD ONE FUCKING JOB! BUT NO, THE WORST BAYERN SIDE IN YEARS JUST SWEPT THE THE FLOOR WITH YOU.
FUCK YOU.

Thanks for bumping the thread, made finding it easier.

i support the players. they deserve better than wenger. wenger is the only manager in world football who can manage to get the worst out of a player over time, rather than getting the best out of them.

If he does get a contract extension then I'm genuinely going to stop following Arsenal. I like to think I'd find another club to support, but it doesn't work like that and I'll probably just stop watching football all together.

What the fuck is Chamberlain doing at the end?

>English composure

Please let this senile cunt leave the club at the end of the season

Wish he and Walcott would just fuck off now
Literally why tier

After today game I really, really rate Koscienly. Also what the fuck is Xhaka problem? The guy is shit and he can't stop to get cards, is he retarded?
Coq is plain shit this season, what the fuck went wrong with this guy? 1 season "wonder"?
Gabby P. was utterly shit, fucking naive playstyle.

lads

LADS

>youtube.com/watch?v=LAvFAuWvyMQ&t=2s

soon featuring a new video!

From you concentrated salt i will guess you are a dortmund fan

Why are Arsenal so generous? Their tears are the most delicious of all

Does Arsenal, dare I say it, need to finish 5th for a wake up call??

How

None of them turned up today, though. Is that 100% on Wenger? Do we absolve them of any blame at all?

Bayern have been struggling the past few weeks and then you go and lose 5-1 to them hahaha oh man, you are objectively worse than SC Freiburg, Wolfsburg, Bremen, and Ingolstadt.

sry alexis

Be honest brits ITT, how many of you are black? All of you?

not even close. Bayern hate is what unites a lot of Bundesliag fans.

Nothing good has ever come out of woolwich anyway

Me and (probably) Jewmaican. There was also a black lad from, or living in Southampton, here as well but that's as much as I know.

>How will you bring back relevant trophies to Arsenal?
>Arsene with this answer

perfect

reposting
except it wasn't, lewandowski was about to boot the ball out of the way and koscielny ran into his leg
it wasn't a penalty at all, meanwhile two very obvious handballs for bayern have been ignored

you can tell UEFA is desperate for all that bandwagonner money

200 - Arsenal are the first English team with 200 conceded Champions League goals. Explorers.

>tfw in the future when youre discussing classic matches and someone brings up Bayern 5 Arsenal 1 you'll have to ask which one

>jewmaican
>black
C'mon now....

kosc definitely made more than the most out of it but if you kick someone like that, accidentally or not, it's a foul

yep, it's 100% wengers fault. the pundits are spot on when they say the players are a mirror image of the mentality of their coach. they didn't have any drive to play, it's like they lost all hope before the kick off. this is wengers fault and only his fault. a good manager can get his players worked up for a big game. it's almost like wenger was like "look, err, just go out and play football, err, ok bye". he doesn't even show passion on the touchline anymore. it is also known that some players don't respect him any more. the club is about to implode if wenger doesn't leave.

It was a foul.
Re: handballs, the Gibbs one was a handball and therefore should have been a pen, the Bellerin one wasn't.

my fucking sides

twitter.com/Reventon_17/status/831980182294650893

You deserved to lose 5-1 2bh. You were already celebrating at half-time despite being dominated.

Imagine player OXLADE CHAMBERLIN and Francis coqsomething and iwobi in a champions league match against Bayern Munich lmao, what an embarrassment to the league

literal lol

Well, that would be because the team is always in it. Not surprising lad.

lol Wonga on beintv blaming the Kosc injury and the referee

Here you go lads, enjoy some stats!

>Robben has won more games against Arsenal in all competitions than against any other English team.

>Arsenal completed only 67 passes in the first half v FC Bayern (384 completed), with no player completing more than eight.

>Arsenal have conceded 3+ goals in four of their last six first leg matches in the Last 16 of the Champions League.

>Thiago Alcántara completed 36 passes ending in the final third, one fewer than the whole Arsenal team combined (37).

>Arsenal are the first English team with 200 conceded Champions League goals.

LEL

>Martin Keown on BT Sport: "I feel for Wenger. It's almost embarrassing."

>almost

someone get this fucking guy out of here

Good point, I wonder which team has the most goals per game conceded

ALEXIS NEED TO LEAVE THIS WORTHLESS CLUB ASAP

Did you expect anything else?

> some people actually unironically support this joke club

fucking hate how everyone on this board just lingers around waiting for us to lose just so they can mock us and take the piss.. fucking immature and pathetic really, yeh we lost to a better side our defence turned to shit after koscielny came off yes we're aware of it we was watching the game just have a bit of class will you? posting multiple threads and even coming into our general to poke fun at us when we're obviously at a bad time is just disgusting behaviour fucking give it in

>Win the group for the first time ever
>Still draw Bayern
>Lose 5-1 in the first leg

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha is this even bad luck or what?

Wenger looks destroyed. Why does he persist with this shit?

fuck him tßh. A lot of german bros have already said it. That is the weakest bayern team in years they just faced and if arsenal didn't play like total betas they should've won this game.

>yep, it's 100% wengers fault.
See I can't ever get on board with that argument. I'll agree that Wenger has to take the lion's share, but I think it's flimsy to just blame the manager 100%. Shouldn't great players push all of that aside and just at least turn up?
>implying we have any great players

I love Football lads, just for stats like these.

The shekels.

No one would give you banter for losing 2-1 or 3-1 away at Bayern

BUT 5-1

FIVE GOALS TO FUCKING ONE

WHAT KIND OF FOOTBALL CLUB DO YOU WANT BLUD?

Checked,

and no theyre just shit

it doesn't even affect me. it's like i've become desensitized to people taking the piss out of an arsenal flop.

dumb frog poster

Power is an aphrodisiac

You have a general for one single team. You deserve all the shit you and your pathetic team get.

literally just fuck off

>came off his back and saw him about to shoot the ball and still decided to go in
yeah, no
koscielny's attempt itself was reckless and could be considered a foul since lewandowski had already started his action

both handballs were valid

It happens to Liverpool more m8. At least we can laugh at them a bit.

>muh victim complex
half of football germany wanted you to win

>You have a general for one single team.
A "containment thread"

>You deserve all the shit you and your pathetic team get.
Okay we'll just come and post in /epl/ from now on.

Mainly because your fans are insufferable cunts who act as if youre the best team in England every time you beat relegation fodder side. So to see you humiliated is satisfying

SEETHING

CALM DOWN BLACK MAN

Arsenal fans, you have 2 options

>Wenger stays
>Eternal top 4

>Wenger leaves
>The players who only signed because he was there (Sanchez, Ozil) leave, then you're left with a club with no stars, and a board that won't pay the top wage needed to entice players that only care about money

>mfw this is the beginning of the end of Arsenal

>"Arsenal are a laughing stock. There is money there, it’s a myth that there isn’t. Wenger has lost his leadership skills, there’s no invincible streak in him anymore. The Arsenal fans I was talking to today all knew this was going to happen." - Henry Winter

Xhaka, Coq, Ox, Iwobi, Bellerin, Gibbs, Mustafi, and Gabriel all looked way out of their depth tonight

Ozil who

Ospina was alright, I don't remember him catching a single corner/cross though

Alexis started off some decent attacking chances but why is he still taking penalties

Theo did nothing, Giroud had one good moment and that was it

Lucas will save us, at least there's always the >FA cup

This is bait made by a shitposter to entice more shitposting. Seeautismos
andnobody acts like it you fucking retard, that is literally made up by shitposters

What I don't understand is that Arsenal are objectively so rich, but still so bad. Losing to Bayern, fine, anyone can do that. But losing over and over and over again? And by huge margins? How?

Arsenal are literally richer than Juventus, and richer than every English club except Man City and Man United, every Spanish club except Real Barca...

Can you imagine Juventus putting in this kind of performance against Bayern? Chelsea doing it? Hell, even fucking Liverpool and Spurs would have put up a fight. But Arsenal just collapse.

2nd option is much, much more preferable.

lol, the ref was in favor of arsenal, it would have been 7-0 with a decent ref
wtf is he talking about...

No it was a foul, and only one of the handballs was a handball. You can argue all you want but you're literally wrong, and it would be weird on our part to split hairs on these particular decisions when Bayern stomped the team fair and square.

>this post

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Arsenal could have the best players in the world and still not win the league or the UCL, it starts with the inept manager propped up by a board only satisfied with making money. Kroenke, gazidis, and wenger all need to fuck off.