Eternal Arsenal Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Reventon_17/status/831980182294650893
youtube.com/watch?v=NeM4c7lTeMY
youtube.com/watch?v=ps97etOjV_k
youtube.com/watch?v=y-dnZyrZ3_k
youtube.com/watch?v=Dh1bfydebeE
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Mfr2Y-SuU
express.co.uk/sport/football/768132/Alexis-Sanchez-Arsenal-Heathrow-Airport-Bayern-Munich-news-gossip
twitter.com/Lexus7Sanchez/status/832270616690573313
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

allegri in

BAMBOOZLED

wenger in

shoulda fielded more negroes

>eplel

Wenger in forerver !!!

except it wasn't, lewandowski was about to boot the ball out of the way and koscielny ran into his leg
it wasn't a penalty at all, meanwhile two very obvious handballs for bayern have been ignored

you can tell UEFA is desperate for all that bandwagonner money

>meanwhile two very obvious handballs for bayern have been ignored

The first one was ball to hand without a doubt

The sad part is that they will finish top yet again. Arsenal should not be allowed back into the Champions League over teams like Liverpool who would actually give Bayern a game.

Pathetic, mediocre
literally arsenal

*top 4, rather

Arsenal fan here.

The top four meme ends this season. United or Liverpool will knock Arsenal into a 5th place finish.

And I will welcome it with open arms

>twitter.com/Reventon_17/status/831980182294650893

LMAO

ARSENAL BUTTMAD

>There are people in this very thread who STILL think Bellerin is good

Definition of GOTTA GO FAST garbage. Can't defend in any way, well below average technically.

Utter shithandbag

>teams like Liverpool who would actually give Bayern a game
>a team that somehow manages having even worse defenders

sure

Is Claude dead yet?

KRAUTED

tfw unironically starting to want Wilshere back

People who want to fire Wenger are ungrateful.
With his knowledge of French football, he brought a lot of great players that raised this club from irrelevance:
Petit
Pires
Wiltord
Anelka
Nasri
Henry
Flamini
Viera
Diaby

He should get an eternal contract like ranieri.

> You
> Understanding football

One and only 1-7

Welcome to PSG Alexis

no way. i think arsenal has to basically give whatever they'd give ozil on top of a raise to alexis. entering this season i woulda made a case that ozil > alexis, as up until this season alexis was a god for the 2014 part of 14-15, then was dogshit from january-march 2015 before finishing nicely to overall have a fantastic season.

15-16 = alexis was pretty much "meh" and then he got injured from november - january and came back in the same "dogshit" form that he looked like in early 2015, but overall he had pedestrian (for him) numbers and whatever.

this season alexis has been way more of that "carry the whole damn team" guy, plus it's flagrantly obvious in games like this that he's the one guy who gives a shit out there and doesnt "assume the position" all "here we go again" -- ppl on fox sports 1 [USA] even said he's the 1 guy on this arsenal team who coulda played with vieira and henry.... and holy shit if >we gotta pay him 300k you cant let this guy go.

thank god ozil has made himself expendable this year, huh?

It begins

youtube.com/watch?v=NeM4c7lTeMY

youtube.com/watch?v=ps97etOjV_k

Sell Emiliano Martinez already, faggots

you're not doing anything with him

youtube.com/watch?v=y-dnZyrZ3_k

youtube.com/watch?v=Dh1bfydebeE

how the fuck does troopz have money to go to every game? doesn't really strike as someone with money to spend about going on european trips

I just don't understand what makes him think saying 'blud' and 'senpai' so often is normal, i mean does he genuinely not watch the videos back and not cringe? Or does he think 'yeaahhh, dat cool senpai'?

bruv don't be disrespectin troopz blud man is established in endz faam my man will take your life blud real talk don't be chattin all dat shit senpai

That's how they talk in London.

better extend Wenger's contract or else he's gone in summer

If Wenger lost each of the next 100 matches, he would still have the best win percentage of any Arsenal manager in history

why is ozil so fucking lazy? he was never this lazy at madrid under mourinho.

something to play for. He was challenging for titles then.

>Lucas will never start
>Ozil will never be dropped

granted Lucas was injured but we all know Wenger would have still started the Ox

u lost.

>Thread is so dead after inevitable lose
We all knew this is gonna happen anyway. If anything this make the squad becomes depressed and make the team out of 4th place which would make Wenger retires. So many happy and positive talks about possible upcoming managers.

There are 2 threads.

That's only because no one else has ever been given the chance to manage them

Why are arsenal so shit

Who would you have given the captain's armband to after Koscielny went off?

The manager is relying on outdated tactics and is too soft on the players, so they never have the motivation to try harder since their place on the squad is always secure. And since the board and owner are cancerous and settle for mediocrity as long as they make money, it means that no-one at the club has a reason to change their mentality. There's a reason why players like Cole and RVP left this club, they realised that this club will always be a joke as long as the higher-ups stay the same.

I guess the squad isn't exactly brilliant either, although it's not that much worse than other PL teams.

hear hear. i know there's some bullshit injury, but (for example) lucas needs to play. the guy has done nothing but provide quality to arsenal, yet he's eternally behind iwobi, ox, and evidently welbeck, and don't get me started on theo and giroud...

and iwobi and ox were objectively awful yesterday. iwobi would consistently pass the ball too long to hand it back to buyern, and ox, well not only did ox do the same as iwobi, but he also had his "THATS MY OX" moment in absolutely shitting the bed and handing THOMAS FREAKING MULLER a goal....

seriously, can one of you laughing germans stopping by tell the rest of /arse/ how hard it is to get muller to score a goal this season? ox did it!

and keep in mind, what ox did circa 88' (give arsenal a 5-1 deficit) was the same shit he did more egregiously against monaco in the first leg.... arsenal dominated that game yet bottled all their chances, monaco converted 2 counters to go up 2-0, then arsenal eventually claws back and gets a goal to be down 1-2 heading into the final minute of stoppage time..... when ox promptly makes a "thats my ox!" turnover at midfield that leads to a third monaco goal in the waning seconds of ST....

...arsenal would go on to win the away leg at monaco 2-0 and end up not advancing on away goals.

sorry TLDR but holy shit, anyone who picks ox for a big game like this? between this and #FreeLucas i'm starting to get behind wenger out.

>big game

you know, as much as he sometimes earns his "fuck off"s jewmaican wasnt wrong about viewing these games as friendlies

>out of fa cup
>out of league cup
>out of title race
>no europe

ha ha ar-arsenal are shit...

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Mfr2Y-SuU

:(

>out of FA cup

not until >we lose at whoever the fuck sutton is on monday.

how much you wanna bet lucas doesn't start that one either?

>lewandowski was about to boot the ball out of the way and koscielny ran into his leg

Yeah, Koscielny got to the ball sooner than Lewandowski and then got kicked in the leg. It's a penalty. About as clear as day.

Just read that Spicy flew to Venice, with Arse permission. He will miss monday's match. Anyone has a clue why would he go there? Maybe to seal the deal with Juve?

I take back what I said about Allegri.

Not really, but at this point, I'd take any upgrade over Wenger. And that goes for most of the squad too.

Who replaces Wenger in the summer?

After Sutton, we don't play until Liverpool away on Match 4th. So I imagine most of the first team are going to be off for a few days and the reserves will play Sutton.

Oh, then he is just going to fuck his dogs and chill with his girl. Cool.

I don't understand wtf he's saying

The new Moyes

You cucks understand that Wenger is essentially qualifying top 4 and UCL last 16 with a squad worse than West Hams right?

When Wenger leaves you will go to midtable irrelevancy.

Arsenio Wengerino

> Wenger is essentially qualifying top 4 and UCL last 16 with a squad worse than West Hams right?
if the squad is worse than West Hams thats only Wengers fault. Arsenal are 7th richest club in the world and have a higher net spend than anyone in the league in the last 5 years bar the manchester clubs. he can fuck right off.

Don't be harsh. They are right there with Liverpool.

>You cucks understand that Wenger is essentially qualifying top 4 and UCL last 16 with a squad worse than West Hams right?

I have to start screenshotting this shit. 2 months ago, I was told that Arsenal have the best squad in the league. I was told Arsenal or City would win the league. Now, I am told Arsenal has a mediocre squad that shouldn't be expected to perform.

Maybe the next manager will be able to build a good squad.

Bloody hell mate, lay off the tendies and anime, there's only so much autism I can handle

that wenger interview made me feel bad for laughing so hard yesterday night

that club means everything to him, it's his baby, and his fucking useless players let him down again

>Sanchez has left the UK out of embarrassment
ahahahaha fuck i can't breathe

>fans are fickle and overreact

shocking stuff

personally i'd say chelsea, city and united have better teams/squads but that's it

both tottenham and liverpool have a shocking lack of depth imo

The squad is fine. More quality can be added but there is a lot of talent within this group which wenger can't seem to get the best out of. They just need a competent manager to get the best out of them and fix up this shitty and weak mentality going through the club right now.

Sauce?

It's his fault in part. He has been too doting with his children and spoiled them.

It's his job to motivate the players and prepare them for the game. I just hope that he does the right thing and leaves the club this summer. Even if he wins the FA Cup this year, even he must know that he can't take the team any further. Every additional year he stays at the club just tarnishes his legacy even more.

express.co.uk/sport/football/768132/Alexis-Sanchez-Arsenal-Heathrow-Airport-Bayern-Munich-news-gossip

he doesn't support his local team

Arsenal are my local team tho.

Even if Arsenal sign some hardman captain type, the pampered millionaires won't take to a new guy coming in demanding respect. Players like Walcott, Ox(who has earned too much money without achieving anything), Ozil etc, all need to be sold. These aren't leaders of men, just spoiled boys who got too comfy.

Of course it won't happen and the club will continue to fail for years to come.

Oh God.

twitter.com/Lexus7Sanchez/status/832270616690573313

Why are there 2 arsenal threads btw

Where my fellow Wenger IN lads at?

here

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

chatted to my mum about yesterdays game and shes wenger in

Maybe her dementia medication is expired.