What's the difference between what happened Charlottesville and Barcelona?

What's the difference between what happened Charlottesville and Barcelona?

The Barcelona guy wasn't a huge pussy.

they are in different cities

Same thing, different country.

barcelona was unprovoked

Terrorists see people who don't agree with their beliefs as provocation

No difference

The muslim got a higher score.

Charlottesville was very bad
Barcelona was muy mal.

In Charlottesville the niggers/faggots were literally asking for it; in Barca it is mudslime business as usual..

Haha what do you mean happened in barcelona? *nervous laughter*

To the asshole that thought my being asleep was consent to have his way with me:

What in the actual fuck? How in the actual fuck?
You invited me over, sure we hadn’t known each other very long…. We only hung out at college waiting for class to start…. But I know without a doubt I talked about how much I loved my boyfriend. How lucky I was to finally find someone who didn’t think of me as some materialistic object for them to have.
I went to your bonfire, we talked about all of the shitty shit life had put us through. Your wife left you, you felt hopeless and alone… my husband left me… I felt hopeless and alone. I even told you about how I was previously raped as a child and how I don’t really enjoy sex. I told you I’m more of a stay at home do nothing but play video games kind of person.
Was it because I told you that you didn’t look that bad? That you’re a nice-looking guy? I thought that’s what friends do when they feel down about themselves… you know like, “oh shitty, someone you loved left you. It’ll be alright you’re pretty good lookin’ you’ll find someone”
FOR FUCKS SAKE, you drunkenly tried to teach me self-defense.
“it was a misunderstanding”?!?!?! how can you misunderstand someone who hasn’t spoken a fucking word?
It’s not a misunderstanding… it’s you being a worthless mother fucker.

Actually there is a difference. It was situational. The Barcelona one was done literally out of no where unexpectedly. There was no regard for who it was. Charlottesville it was done to inflict damage on a specific group, by another group.

So you could almost say Charlottesville was a terrorist attack and Barcelona was a random mass Murder by a single mentally ill hu,an being.

The tables have fucking turned

actually the reverse. You see, at the time, the groups were instigating and escalating. In barcelona, it was literally random. I never mentioned mental illness. Do you know how to read properly?

Surely he was mentally ill if he was willing to drive a fucking van down las ramblas.

i've never seen this pasta before

Barcelona was muito mau.

one is a justifiable act by an oppressed minority
the other is continued violence by an oppressor
which is which depends on who you talk to

Better KD Ratio in Barcelona

I literally cannot tell the difference

i know right

Terrorist do crazy shit, Charloteville act crazy , yell, neo nazis get ofended after they paint suasticas on their face, black people get ofended after they call themselves niga all day long. Difference, crazy murderes vs people acting crazy

No just a muslim

Those extremists are ill, Sup Forumsrother.

You are right about that m8

Charlottesville was the exception and Barcelona was the rule