Has anyone here ever fucked a friends ex girlfriend?

has anyone here ever fucked a friends ex girlfriend?

don't do it bro

already did, wanna know if I'm an asshole

the only way this is ok is when you and your friend fucks her.

yeah I did when I was 17 years old. was my best friend's ex. friend didn't speak to me for about 6 months.

yeah, but don't ever pass up pussy. you will regret it later in life when you are old

yes you are

Yepp, why not? Although I did not know she was my friends x until later.

It's an ex, you don't "own" your exes -.-

I dated an friends ex for couple years, broke up after finding out they dated

Yep.
2 current girlfriends and still with them. Not friends anymore.
1 ex girlfriend.
And one friends wife before they were a thing.
Pic is ex friends girlfriend.

Not since the last thread you posted about this an hour ago

Fucked my best friends ex (current gf now) while they broke up, he never found out even when they got back together

my friend and his girl broke up recently and we went out drinking and her and a few my friends slept over and we ended up fucking...a few years ago one of my friends fucked my ex a few times and i only found out recently

Yup, then he married her. used to "trade" gf's often. kept things exciting. gf's were all for it too.

I was passed out drunk for most of it, but me and another friend spitroasted this other kid's ex and sent him some pics

I fucked my friends ex back in highschool stupid fucker stole the ffa truck Future Farmers of America or future faggots of America anyway. He got caught on tape pumping gas no joke he went too put gas in it he went too juvenile detention center for a year. I fucked his ex he did not care but me and have not talked in forever no loss ether way.

Yes, but it was much later when he had like two girlfriends after.

Met her outside a nightclub. Neither she or I told anyone. Was steaming hot tbh, but it was best to leave it at that.

Friend's drunk wife threw herself at me once years ago. We made out, finger fucked her, she sucked my dick. Then I started feeling guilty and stopped. I would later see them around at parties and she would slyly rub my boner right out of view of the guy. I still see both of them occasionally and she never told the guy. I regret not going all the way.

ha nice thats awesome

Yeah, he gave me a high five after I told him

I have fucked my friends gf before!

Yes. He was pretty pissed but an ex is an ex so he had no right to be.

Yeah once, met her at a party about four months after they broke up and went home with her, both kinda drunk and fucked like bunnies all night long.

Friend was cool with it with it when he found out but then about a year later he fucked my ex ... so I guess we are even now lol

same happened with my ex except opposite timeline..she got fucked by a friend first then i fucked the ex

From about 16 to late 20's used to go on double dates and fuck in front of each other, trade gf's. sometimes go on a date with two girls, sometimes a girl and another guy. Band girls were always the best. ... Susan.. holy shit she was the best, she had some serious playboy titties. I used to love to take Susan out and we'd go by and pick up Laura. Nothing like having two grills sucking your cock. I learned a secre about how to do this. First you would have to choose girls that weren't too uptight. Find two girls that looked like really close friends then ask one of them out. Take them out a time or two and see where it goes. Then say " Hey susan, see if laura and brian want to come along" Susan, "Brian got in trubs so he can't" "what about laura? see if she wants to come along, it's cool if she wants to" (or the other way around) you get the idea.

fucked my brothers wife. does that count ?

Yep. My buddy dumped his gf, told me she was an amazing fuck, but crazy. He was ok with me being her rebound fuck. We compared notes afterward. Made for a good conversation over beers.

also... I used to have pics but back then it was polaroids (if you know what they were) but ex wife found them one time and fucking burned them all. notice I said ex wife. didn't divorce her for that but it was one of the straws on the camels back. Man I wish I still had those pics.

*warning. did a lot of threesomes and such but it didn't always work out happy and juicy. Sometimes an insecure grill would get all pissed off and jealous. usually this happened when I had to talk a girl into it but there was this one who SHE brought up the threesome idea first with another girl then she's the one who got highly pissed. she was psycho anyway.

DON'T stick your dick in CRAZY!

They were having problems, she came to see me and we ended up drinking too much. She sucked my cock a while and then climbed on top of me and rode me.

Begged me to fuck her asshole, she squirted all over the sofa when I came inside her.

Worth it.

not fucked, but made out with the ex of a friend. we weren't really close. He was jelly af at first, apparently thought we had fucked.

>ffw 3 years
>guy messages me on instagram, asks about her
>still friends with her so ask her if they had beef or anything
>he asks me if I had nudes of her, offers to trade
>at this point she knows he messaged me asking for nudes, angry messages him
>he realizes I told her
>what did you tell her, user?
>I just said you messaged me, user. I did not telll her about you wanting to trade nudes
>Iamtotallynotjustryingtogetthosenudesyousaidyouhadiswearanon.gif
>grill tells me to just ignore him
>apparently he tries to get nudes of her, even tried to blackmail her
>says she also has nudes of him and is friends with his mother so she could easily btfo him
>offer him nudes of some exes and a camwhore I met on kik
>he has a collection of a number of local town grillls, including some ex druggie (pre-drugs) I have always had weird boner for
>mfw

*>apparently he tries to get nudes of her every now and then