Just bought a ridiculously expensive computer monitor that I probably cant afford and the anxiety is kicking in

just bought a ridiculously expensive computer monitor that I probably cant afford and the anxiety is kicking in.
nothing but noodles for me until the next pay check

Stupid purchases thread

Almost a year and a half with my gf... jesus christ worst decision of my life, goodbye anything good anymore, and non stop drugs

>watch taken
>sell gf

I'll get high and make stupid purchases, like snow boarding googles for no reason.

Just bought an av system from my friend. Sounds great, but the "why did I buys this" has been hitting hard.

well it sucks, when you regret a choice you made earlier, but even worse if you cant reverse it anymore

Ayyy I did the same thing last year. I'm right there with you Sup Forumsro.

gonna be so cash to game on this monitor but im so broke now. ugh

Just leave her you fucking pussy

gonna be? are you not using it right now? you just bought it..

It's probably in the post.

shipping. arrives in 2 days

I easily lose 80% of my paycheck (after rent) on blackjack, you guys are like babies to me

well i imagined, him going to a shop and buying it, then go get it on, once he is home

i mean plugging in a monitor is kind of the easiest in putting a computer together

Why not try to see if you can jew the system by calling your card company and saying it wasn't you who purchased the item?

Spent $1,200.00 USD on this beauty. No regrets.

Finger boxes were never cool and will never be cool

just bought a new laptop to replace my 5 year-old fucking nine pound hunk of junk with a 560m

i brought a smart tv about a year ago
haven't used it a single time unless to first time trying it
spend 1.2k us

Right here with you Sup Forumsros Asus ROG Swift reporting in

Well, that's just like your opinion, man. Way cooler than faggot ass spinners.

Masss Effect Andromeda and Gears of War 4. Pre ordered both and i dont think i even have 3 hours played time on andromeda nor have i finished gears 4 campaign and i had it for almost a year. Havent even touched multiplayer either.

well, you are just like a newborn to me, i hardly have any money to spare, i basically spend all my money to, just live basically, ye sometimes go to a movie, SOMETIMES, and maybe buy some stuff every few month, like clothing etc.

i have to save for who knows how long to even start THINKING about getting a cheap car.

I dislike both but I mean at least you can use a fidget spinner without looking like a sperg trying to finger fuck some weird box

whats this?

you piece of shit

Pretentious retardation

spent 200 USD on a Warhammer 40k set

lol,, i bought one last year too, around Christmas, actually, more like early december

i use it tho, but, not the smart parts of it, i might as well just bought a normal TV, but i only spent 470usd on it, so its fine, ... so actually im fine with it, just got on my mind as i read this post

I don't have much but my mom must've wasted a lot of fucking money raising me into a fat slob who wants to die

no you are simlpy poor, I am a middle class moron choosing to be poor

I spent $1300 last year because I saved too much money for my trip to Japan. TV is boss though even though I don't use the smart features. Low input lag so its good for games too.

Shit fucking pos

well i rephrase it then, i COULD spare some money, but i choose a life style where i cant, and i spend all my money on this,, i eat chips, drink energy drinks, fast food, im not living on bread and water, i just spend money on stuff like this

at least you have a chance to win back your money,,, how you think i ever see any money from eating chips and drinking energy drinks, etc etc.. i just dont have money to do stuff like driving a car,, etc etc.. i COULD but i dont

also gambling is an addiction, so sorry to burst your bubble, but you are not a poor sad-sad moron choosing to be poor, you need medical help, to get out of your addiction

You should have bought Yamaha or something over $1000.

Oh nice which model is that? I have the FB-3800 myself

sweet car dude more pics?

man, that $1600 monitor is on my wishlist as well.

and believe me, you're off topic, because that monitor is not a stupid purchase.

well it depends, i mean, if he only bought it cause, "ye its cool and all" and then proceeds to play settlers 2 on it or something, and he doesn't even care about the graphics

then you could say its not really a worthy purchase, the monitor will still be good, but maybe he could have spent this money on other stuff that actually matter more

its just so much money. and I know I shouldnt be spending it

when i was 14 i spent 100$ to a driving licence for mopeds and never bought one. for a 14 year old it is a lot of money

later then i did the same mistake with a licence for cars

well, its definitely not a small amount, but if you make like half of it a month, its not that bad, you might not be happy , but it would be worse if thats like a years saving for you

>mopeds
You mean motorcycles? Why would you need a license for a moped?

I spend 10 to 12 hours/day in front of my monitor and using a keyboard and a mouse.

I guess investing in those three things will make my life easier.

Work from home?

>you are not a poor sad sad moron choosing to be poor
>you have a gambling addiction

Its the same thing my dudester

I bought a flir C2 because i wanted it on a whim.

$720 bucks or so.

I've only used it a couple times, but it's really really cool.

oops forgot pic

i dont know how it works in the usa, but here in germany you need a licence to drive a moped with a speed of 25km/h which is 15 miles/h

what's wrong with noodles you fucking entitled cunt, suck it up and enjoy that monitor

Ouch. In the US, no license required for mopeds, and if it's under 50cc no insurance required either. Cars need a license, and motos need a regular license PLUS a special endorsement.

What kind of video card supports a monitor that size??

Sorry, no SPECIAL license required for mopeds. You still need a regular driver's license, though.

anything worth buying

that still wont do justice, also thats you, maybe OP dont, or even if he do, buying an expensive monitor wont necessarily make it easier

i mean someone just use a laptop for work, or like, a normal monitor, not curved, OP FUCKED UP!! thats it! nothing you say will change this!

You can make up as much excuses as you want, but it wont matter, unless this was an absolute necessity for OP, and he has NOTHING ELSE he could need money for, and earns enough money, it wont be a good purchase.

$1600 for school tuition.

shitty fgt my tuition is like 8k a year

I decided for a VA monitor, because IPS really makes my eyes tired and sore.

>$13000 per semester

ye? so being addicted to something is the same as choosing to do something on purpose by free will,, totally..

ye he can still be poor, but not by choice, but by addiction to gambling.

in my country it's the wage of a medium-high level engineer

here in germany there is a special licence for everything... when u want to be allowed to drive everything, u need to spend about 15.000 €

newfag or baitn hard

can't you return it for a refund if you haven't used it?

I'd rather buy a full optional Ducato van (Ram Promaster for you Ameritards), at about 40k bucks, then equip it and go stealth vandwelling

problem is, I only have three puny bitcoins. I'll have to wait at least 3-4 years.

~$25k in engine. ~$8k in transmission. ~$4k in suspension not including bushings and mounts. All in all about $45k into a car I've never ever sat in yet.

floor plan, bathroom is on the tail (left side of the pic)

Gambling isnt a physical addiction, so I am choosing to be a weak willed pussy by continuing

good goy

>So nice. I found glitch in this website.

watchy.teleconomiser.com

wait a sec. remind me ....

Buying those devs means throwing half of its price out off the window. 3d glasses active passive - Virtual reality, internet of things will be the biggest kek ever