E

R

>>>/tumblr/

MEME
A
G
I
K

>Proud husband & dad, founder & owner of Colossal PR, a public relations & marketing firm, RT's X endorsements

Wait, this isn't a parody account by someone on Sup Forums? Those are real pictures?

((neocon))

Are you here for the summer, champ?

Sup Forums infiltrated the upper ranks of Judaism years ago. The Jews have been our agents for some time now and continue, through a complex network of other agents, to further our goals.

We the real /illuminati/ now. I basically learned Yiddish and Hebrew from lurking here for so long with all of the fucking memes.

What's up with the ginger kike's anyway? They really are a breed unto themselves and different from the typically black curly hair.

glad to see not all jew are stuck up little bitch

RACIST FUCKING FROG

oy very

>all these fucking memes

you know ive only discovered this place a year ago. i cant believe all those fucking years ive wasted on shitty forums. this place is the fucking best place on the whole web I love pol more than anything on the internet

So unicycle frog pops up and now they are trying to discredit Pepe. Those bastards.

SHUT IT DOWN

Le green frawg man of white supremacy strikes again!

lmao hasn't like katy perry or some other pop star tweeted out pics of pepe before? I thought pepe was semi normie now which is why people started making shit like poopoo peepee pepe

Pretty interesting how many transformations Pepe's gone through as of late. Usually a meme has one niche and then dies to be replaced, but Pepe sticks around.

First he was feels bad frog
Then he was smug
Went through his REEEEE faze
Pee pee poo poo
Normies adopted it for a while
And now it is the symbol of white nationalism

What a ride.

cringed

meme magic is growing too strong
we have only seen the beginning, and our creations are too powerful to control

racist frog face will grace a flag one day

This thread made me laugh so fucking hard

see this fucking thread

>make fun of Latinos
B u l l s h I t
Pepe is a meme of peace and tolerance

The left has gotten so ridiculous it's hilarious

self-hatred is so pathetic

I remember the original comic

Just love that smile

we have now reclaimed pepe from the normies, not even the Queen of Stacies will not be able to decontaminate pepe now.

to be fair, feels good man was sourced from the comic and adopted by Sup Forums before it spread like fire

Bretty fugging hot :DD

It almost did

bbc.com/news/world-asia-32751191

>you will never go back to simpler times of feelsbad or feelsgood

Feels bad, man