Does Sup Forums agree?

does Sup Forums agree?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_DonaldUnleashed/comments/4joabt/the_donalds_mod_team_got_nuked/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

will Sup Forums accept refugees?

>it's already been deleted

That place was becoming stale t b h f a m

the_donald became the_cuckolds

mr_trump and the_donaldUnleashed have been created... Sup Forums is great but theres no sjw cucks to trigger and no undecideds to convince

they 'slimes?

>reddit

desu senpai baka

wow Sup Forums really is reddit personified

reddit.com/r/The_DonaldUnleashed/comments/4joabt/the_donalds_mod_team_got_nuked/

yeah faggot, got it. Sup Forums is le cool club no LEdditors allowed XDD

you do realize that you're advocating open borders right now

no go--guy, not me

We need to do something about SRS. Even if you hate reddit, those cucks have way to much power.

The_donald was great for redpilling normies, so many people became aware of George soros and other shit.

they truly are cancer

>8chn

Fucking why?

>psshhh

Amateurs. If they were smart they'd fight back by making the_donald an over the top hillary platform. Just go so far out with it that it's beyond annoying sarcasm and revolting.
Reddit loves eating up dumb shit like that, so I really don't know why they're fleeing instead of fighting fire with fire.

This is why I gave up on Reddit happenings years ago. They always get limpdicked right when the good stuff could happen.

I don't really go there often but when that whitemaelstrom or whatever his name was just disappeared out of nowhere it was obvious something like this was going to happen eventually.

>i dont go there often
>i know the mods' names

why would you want reddit fags here