Left is okay cuz "muh waifu"

>left is okay cuz "muh waifu"
>right is bad cuz... cuz...

cuz why exactly? you don't want to fuck the cast?

why hasn't MEW been hacked, violated, threatened?

stay mad, you permavirgin basementdwellers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fBzpT7VmSaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Left is shit too, dumbass

except left is shit u faghat

Left is argueably worst

That's only the MEWfags that try so hard to convince themselves that The Thing prequel was any good. Both are shit.

wwww.Sup Forums.org/v/

op is a girl

I thought the thing remake was actually quite good. atmosphere and performances were great and the cg effects, while fucking lame, weren't distracting.

absolutely no one on this board likes the 2011 remake of the thing though...

>cuz why exactly? you don't want to fuck the cast?

I want to fuck Kristen Wiig, the movie is still bad. Also I didn't really care for the Thing remake it wasn't the worst movie I ever saw but it was utterly forgettable.

>wwww

that's wrong
it's shit
but it's not as shit
why are MEWfags so shit?

No. Everything you said is so fucking wrong

One of those is a remake that is trying to rewrite a beloved franchise, the other is a prequel that adds to the original. Both are shit. Now fuck off Patton.

>Left is ok

Everyone hated the fucking prequel/remake, always have

DID SOMEBODY SAY THE THING REMAKE
youtube.com/watch?v=fBzpT7VmSaU

none of these effects made the final cut :^)

>its a prequel where the technology is more advanced than the original episode

Even if they kept those effects in, the movie still would have been shit.

it was originally a typo but i chose to let it stay

MEW actually was hacked in the Fappening, which you would know if you weren't a newfag. Sorry no-one cares about your spiteful boons and hamplanets.

>implying that was in retaliation for accepting an acting role

The Thing didn't had a marketing narrative that you were a woman hater and a manchild if you even dared to show indifference over it

I personally kinda enjoyed the thing remake, but I recognize it was objectively a mediocre and unnecessary sequel

however it didn't make a gigantic stink about being progressive and feminist and basically call everyone who didn't care for it sexist basement-dwelling trolls

that's what distinguishes a forgettable mediocre sequel from the absolute shitshow that was ghostbusters

The thing is actually good except that awful final "bossfight"

Left is not a bad movie, it's just worse in every way compared to original. But original is absolutely brilliant so that's expected.

I didn't watch right because it doesn't look interesting to me at all so I have no opinion on it.

Left is shit as well.

I'd say "don't bring up feminist issues where there aren't any" but that's like telling a cow not to produce milk.

Mew did get hacked

again, not as an act of cyber-terrorism as some form of "punishment" handed down by neckbeards. they were also tasteful shots and not meant to embarrass

the pictures of jones were disturbing and obviously the people responsible wanted her to kill herself out of shame

>trolls talk shit
>rather than ignore them, she keeps antagonizing them
>gets hacked
>I'M THE VICTIM!!

nah bitch had it coming

I always play this on a loop while i masturbate.