What the fuck is wrong with comedys these days? Those lead sluts were acting like black dudes...

What the fuck is wrong with comedys these days? Those lead sluts were acting like black dudes. Do people actually like this shit? I've noticed that female characters are like dudes in most of the new comedys.

It was weird seeing anna kendrick talking like a truck driver.

Aubrey had an ass double since shes so flat.

And she looks like a dumb bitch

its all amys fault
she ruined everything
dumb fuck

Maybe in the future we watch these flicks and think what the fuckin times those were jesus christ. Feminism has ruined movies. Women acting like men, doing manly things! This sickens me.

Your problem is that you're watching hollywood tripe.

Yeah I know. But still. Fucking hell.

No. There's no "but still".
Watch movies made by other people. Learn a foreign language if you have to.
You can't complain about this shit and still watch it. You're part of the problem.
And don't think downloading it means you aren't perpetuating this bullshit because here you are, giving them free PR.

Zac cant pull out any comedic role. He is so stiff that it's hard to watch.

I was waiting for this thread
>why do films about young people portray them as promiscuous and hedonistic? I was/am not like that and obviously I represent all young people

Oh, if I stop dl these flicks and never talk about them they stop exist? Okay, sounds like a deal.

It was alright
Made me laugh quite a few times and more than most 'comedies'

I guess this is what happens when you don't let your enjoyment of films depend on your political views :/

Why do you always photoshop this ones??

It's nothing to do with politics if characters are implausible. And yes, I would gladly forget about politics while watching silly comedy, but these hacks are forcing it in our faces with this carbage. Open your eyes and stop pretendibg this aint completely vomitshit.

It was genuinely funny
It was a bit predictable with the same cliched plot-beats every romcom has, but it was enjoyable and well-performed
Aubrey's character was probably my least favourite part of the film, though if we go for individual scene it would be the masseuse part since it was overly creepy and odd

But in terms of a stupid romcom about self-destructive co-dependent idiots, yeah, it was funny

You can always tell how bad a movie will be by how many times you see it advertised on the side of a bus. I saw adverts for this a lot so I can safely assume it's a thrown together piece of shit but it'll probably make money anyway

>deflecting
Cool. Keep whining and spreading the word for free instead.

Oh shut up already. This is Sup Forums, we discuss movies here. Good or bad.

>never heard of this movie
>see this thread
>watch the trailer
>its about a white girl marrying a black guy
high quality subtle cuck thread

That wasnt the shitty part of the movie.

>we
Oh shut up already. This isn't reddit.

was waiting for this comment

>make a film about two white guys accidentally bringing 2 white trashy girls as dates to their sister's wedding
>someone who hasn't seen the film and has no intention to complains when he learns that the sister is marrying a black guy

Not the guy you're replying to, but don't you think it's getting a bit too obvious?

Are you retarded?

No.
Why do you ask?

How "trashy" is Anna Kendrick there? Asking for friend

>Aubrey Plaza
>white

Trying hard. Couldnt pull that off. And no, no titties

She's half white and half Puerterican
She's pretty fucking white

Stop being such a triggered faggot. It's just a comedy film. And an actual funny one at that.

It was shit. Jokes were bad and acting was terrible. Maybe I'm getting too old for this shit.