Hey Sup Forums I found this in my father's house, which plant is it?

Hey Sup Forums I found this in my father's house, which plant is it?

Not what you think it is

tomato plant

bruh what is wrong with them leaves

it's a relief

being ravaged by mites, won't live long...

Idk, too much sun maybe

maranjuano

Its a young sativa based cannabis plant. Hope your dad is in a legal state.

methaheroin

Is he using fucking miracle gro on that shit?

It's heroin plant. I am reporting this to fbi.

It's a tomato plant, just leave it be though, no one likes to have their tomato plants fucked with

This is a mint plant

that's not a thing with pot.

OP your dad's fucking up his pot grow. check his soil - if it's just dense then this plant might be nutrient deficient. not much you can do there but transplant it and hope for the best. If the soil's good, it might also be a nitrogen deficiency, in which case a little fertilizer soil will go a long way. Either way make sure it's got good sunlight, and if it's stating to flower check right at the nodes for pic related. those are male flowers which produce pollen, and as soon as that gets into the females they go to seed and stop producing THC, and you get shit weed. do your dad a solid and tell him if he's got a male.

female flowers on the other hand look like pic related, with those big long stamens creeping out. those are exactly what you want and totally fine if you find them.

sooooooooo.... you two don't get along?

Found this on the similar kind of plant from my dad wtf

If its weed, have no greed. Heed my words and need to leave it THE FUCK ALONE. What are you a Normie? Either help grow it or dont touch it.

my dad just grows these red flowers. don't know why he likes them so much.

kek

once I cut a dozen of his best looking flowers and put them in a vase. Dude nearly killed me when he saw them. Like... is he using them for sex? I don't understand it, but I guess old guys just get sentimental about their garden. leave your dad's plants alone man. it's for the better.

water it then check the ph of the runoff

Not much
Okay, i will leave my father's cannabis alone