When will people realize that we have to wipe out Islam?

When will people realize that we have to wipe out Islam?

meh.

Nice bait

True xD

Muslim here, with a message for you islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

The people who where killed today did none of those things you dick.

tl;dr
>>>/kys/

the people your governments kill every day in our countries are innocent civilians who do not want you there. you claim to live in "fredom and democracy" that means you choose your leaders and politics. then you act like its not your problem and do not care for your leaders destroying muslim countries. and now these are the consequences and you act angry and surpriesed every time.
you reap what you sow, thats it

dear white people

its you who imported shitskin into your land
its you who saw in them a fellow human being
its you who allowed them stay in your land
its you who showed weakness and will remain an eternal cuck - forever

it is also you who invaded and destroyed muslim countries and funded illegal groups

>not all muslims are bad!!!1
>all civilians are responsible in electing certain party

It's actually on the way to being wiped out, at least in it's current form. The biggest increase in atheism in the last decade has been in, the Middle East. Turns out, constant religious warfare makes the kids think that it's all not wprth it. In a generation or two, most Muslims will probably be similar to many "cultural" catholics today. They're not religious at all, but they also don't want to admit it to thir grandmothers.

Or people drop bombs on them killing hundreds of thousands of civilians in an illegal occupation while we call it "liberating" ... that tends to piss people off.... ever consider that ? O nevermind yeah it must just be the whole Muslim thing .... no reason to be upset about the whole indiscriminate bombing thing

When will people realize that we have to wipe out all the desert religions?

you wanted a war, you have it, stop bitching

>must just be the whole Muslim thing
Yep.

I din du nuffin! I sit firmly b4 my computah all the time..
but if it were my decision - mudslim countries would'nt be glassed - chemical weapons that affects only shitskin (to save other animals) would be created and used en'masse

UM NOT ALL WESTERN PEOPLE DID THIS ONLY A FEW EXTREME POLITICIANS #ENDBIGOTRY

i only read "mimimimimimimimi"

>Christians and Muslims fighting each other
>who wins?

I want to say that's true but it's hard to belive since a muslim certainly isnt able to think properly. How can you be willing to be in the same "group" as a bunch if murdering cucks

>the west did this
that's a funny way of saying kikes

Muslims raided and pillaged taking millions of slaves from southern Europe and North Africa for centuries.
Its a backwards fucking religion in which it's peoples "prophet" was a warmongering, illiterate, pedophile.
Fuck Islam.

Start with the liberals first.

>So nice. I found glitch in this website.

watchy.teleconomiser.com

Well, someone has to sell both sides the guns, knives, swords, rocks, etc.

>white people imported shitskins into their land
>jews
>white
wew

hey, so i want to let you know i backtraced your IP and I handed this post to your local police department.

as an european i agree with you brother
especially this part: "It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11."

everyone bombed your countries and now your attacking our countries.

???????????????

The Crusades started over unprovoked attacks from Islam for hundreds of years. Muslims are doing unprovoked attacks again, I think that calls for another Crusade.

Israel isn't europe you faggot kys

we realized that years ago, hence the trend towards secularization.

had it not been for the perceived need to arm and fund radical islamist militias to help fight the onslaught of communism in the 70's and 80's we would have been a lot closer to achieving secularization in the middle east by now.

Still, we are at war now and that's what counts. They kill a couple of ours, we kill a couple of hundred of theirs. We have a boogeyman to fear and they have an effigy to hate. All political parties are happy and the fundamentalist nutjobs get to run around playing war in the deserts or on the internet.

Some civilian deaths is a cheap price to pay for a cowed and subservient population.

Says the dirty mudblooded sand nigger that stones people for thier sexuality, for having sex before marrige, allow people to kill non-mudslime, worship a so called man that wont allow pictures of his face, and fuck 9 year olds.

if it's revenge kind of thing, why shitskins that are allahuackbaring in europe now tends to be "german" "swedish" "french" "dutch" - sons of other migrants from the past, now with their own country and citizenship granted with birth, and country stained with none civilians killed by airstrikes and none houses bombed?

you have absolutely no idea what your talking about

cool
why dont you tell which department is it so everyone here could know?

Your land is only important for the potential oil pipeline from Russia to the Mediterranean. And it's important for the US to stop that because communism. But there will never be peace until you choose a side: Russia or USA. There's no third option that doesn't involve the endless suffering of your people.

>dune coons actually believe this
i can smell you through the computer

>jews told to do this
>white bois delivered

>blaming the entire because politicians get jewed into fighting for the interests of greater Israel
wew

>When will people realize that we have to wipe out Islam?

here in Spain we know it was you Ameritards doing the shit as usual.

every fucking time some "hurr durr Mooslem terrorist attack" happens, it's always useful for USrael

There wouldn't be a war in the first place if muslims weren't such dumb fucks

shut up sweden

can anyone translate?

Get over it, raghead

Fuck sake, we don't complain about you guys still existing do we?

your grasp on the history of the crusades is laughable.

google the Battle of Manzikert and study the geopolitical ramifications leading up to Manuel Komneno's plea to the catholic church for mercenaries to help retake byzantine land in turkey and Urban II's desire to heal the roma/orthodox schism.

fascinating point. care to elaborate?

>It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

fake and gay.

it was actually USrael to do 9/11.

unjustified appeal to white cuck guilt / emotions

>elaborate

Do we even need to? Even if the world was all Muslim they'd still find a reason to blow each other to shit, they're absolute fucking retards and tbh it's amazing they haven't been genocided yet..

It's muslims killing muslims in syria if the west is the only problem why is there war?

>AD 632 -- Muhammad’s death.
>AD 635 -- Christian Damascas fell to invading Muslims.
>AD 636 -- Christian Antioch fell to invading Muslims.
>AD 638 -- Christian Jerusalem,and later Alexandria,fell to invading Muslims.
>AD 650 -- Muslim armies reached Cilicia and Caesarea of Cappodocia. In the same period Muslim forces carried out raids on Cyprus, Rhodes, Crete and Sicily, carrying off thousands of Christian slaves.
>AD 668 -- Muslim armies laid siege to Constantinople. They were repulsed.
>AD 711 -- Muslim armies invaded Spain. By AD 715 they had conquered most of Spain.
>AD 717 -- Muslim armies again laid siege to Constantinople. Again repulsed.
>AD 732 -- Muslim armies invaded France. Charles Martel stopped them at Tours.
>AD 792 -- The Muslim ruler of Spain, Hisham, called for a new invasion of France. An international Islamic crusade was assembled, and was repulsed by the French.
>AD 827 -- Muslim warriors invaded Italy and Sicily, terrorised monks,and raped nuns. Sicily was held by Muslims until AD 1091.
>AD 846 -- Muslim armies reached Rome, where they forced the Pope to pay them tribute.
>AD 848 -- France was again invaded by Muslims. And again repulsed.
>AD 1059 -- Pope Urban II launched the FIRST Crusade.

Leftists don't care about attacks they love abortions and killing kids makes them feel good

Talkin' shite.

Take out the left first

>What are with this prices?

watchix.the-button.com

sure. It translates to "bait" or "guaranteed replies", depending on the dialect used

muh crusades!!
pajeets aint bitching about their past
instead they will be superpower in 2030

>conicidentially one of the richest places of all america
i wonder why those inbreds with their manly confederate flags still can't get a job if they're so superior

Don't say anything if you don't have anything to usefull to say.

>truck of peace
serves her right! thats what she gets for bombing some sandnigger village!

Nice job user

and how are these conquests different to the conquests of, for example, alexander or the romans or the vikings?

my point earlier is that Urban did not call for a crusade to counter islamic conquests. He called for soldiers to fight for the Byzantine empire in an effort to heal the rifts between the western and eastern christian churches

>A defensive war...

You're joking, right?

I know you alts don't understand history, but I figure that if you're going to post a meme, it'd be something at least within the boundaries of reality.

Britain invaded half the world

And why did the Byzantine empire need help? Because it was under attack from fucking Muslim conquests.

Deus Vult

Hurr durr liberal who was told by his gender fluid atheist trans professor that the crusades were a war of aggression by the evil cis white man

#CUCKED

>if we bombed the shit out of Mecca every time a terrorist bombed the west

problem solved

word

nah I'm pretty sure all of this things are not related to sandnigger sandniggin

The man has point... I wonder what would happen if a bomb detonated during the pilgrimage.

Looks like theres a lot achieved, but more to do.

lel

well, yes. all you are saying is that 1 billion people are dumbfucks. I could say the same about americans. or hindus. or fucking 'stralyans. there are dumb fucks everywhere. How is the fact that muslims are dumbfucks in any way related to the fact that it is western interventionism that invented modern islamic terror in an era where the rest of the islamic world was heading towards westernization and secularization?

I would arguye that even if the entire world was atherist mankind would find a reason to blow up each other. Christians have slaughtered christians throughout the centuries.

speaking of retardation, it is impossible to commit genocide on a religion. I know it's semantics but you are going on about the perceived retardnation of the islamic faithful so you might as well get the words right. Not sure what wiping out a religion is called. Progress? Anyways, if you study history it's clear why people who follow islam has not been wiped out yet. Historically they became wealthy because of the trade routes they sat on. Today they sit on oil and plutonium. Most things boil down to resources, even in matters of ideology.

>It's muslims killing muslims in syria

yup. same way that its catholics killing catholics in south america. your point?

>if the west is the only problem why is there war?

christ. the west is not the only problem, but when it comes to reversing the trend of islamic secularization in the 70's and 80's the US is somewhat guilty because it openly and covertly funded hyper religious islmic militias in the region in order to serve their agenda in terms of opposing communism and, to an extent, iran. We are allied to the largest exporter of Wahabist Islam (the main proponent of worldwide jihad), Saudi Arabia if you remember.

So why is there war? People want stuff that others have. I cannot stress enough the importance of controlling resources as the main motivation behind conflict.

Look at this edgy little teen pretending to be a Muslim. You're so obviously not. Cue the YES I AM PLEASE BELIEVE ME posts. Please stop role playing and just have a normal discussion, you can make any of these points without it.

I much more prefer the sandnigger threads
there werent much recently
non stop BBC is #BLACKING Sup Forums
finally something for a change

>hellsing
are you a 12 years old edgy white fuccboi or what

Yeah but at least if a non-religious was blowing each other up they wouldn't be doing it the name of their faggoty Allah

Fuck religion

>Muh Christians

Fuck off

Well we should just kill them and take their oil?

why allah is faggy?
you white bois are constantly worshiping the bbc and everything is okay with it
yet when it comes to GOD in the shape of dick you dont wanna... Is it because length? girth? or race?

Well there is that,
but don't you marry your cousins and stuff?

>same way that its catholics killing catholics in south america

Where exactly in south america are people fighting in christs name?

Serious question; would you be happier with feminist witch craft?

Dancing naked,
sluts are sacred,
you're allowed to get drunk
'all acts of love and pleasure are my worship'

It's been a long time since you really neeeeeded the Koran to decide who's head to cut off on the way to the water hole

I should have said rapey, my bad.

After all he fucks goats and kids hahahaha

#NotAllOrcs

Well after Charlottesville we also have to wipe out all white people... since we're painting everyone with the same brush.

look how skinny that fuck is, you must be total fucking pussies to be afraid of that cunt

damn, you sure expect a lot from woman and children

>they dont attack man - even if, they do it in packs like niggers

>The people who where killed today did none of those things you dick.
ok so its not every white person's fault for the atrocities of white governments but it IS every Muslim's fault for every terrorist attack that happens? cool
this thread wouldn't exist if you didn't