Alright Sup Forums, theres a liberal bitch i work with whos trying to get me fired. Any ideas on how i can ruin her car?

Alright Sup Forums, theres a liberal bitch i work with whos trying to get me fired. Any ideas on how i can ruin her car?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UTopeH3t2hM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop being a dick.
Problem solved.

spraypaint her car with some jihadi sandnigger talk

Why go after her car

Do your job correctly, keep your mouth shut and things will be fine.

Put a nail behind the tires so when she tries to go home nigga tires get pop'd

Go straight to your boss and say...
She's trying to get me fired.

Passive aggressive pussy

>This is what Sup Forums has become

How do you know she is liberal and why would that influence her wanting you fired?

drano in a balloon...balloon in gas tank.

I've not done anything to provoke her, and I do my job. She just has it out for me.

easy. just tell the boss that you are planning on vandalizing your co workers property and he will give you some time off work so that you do not have to deal with that whiny liberal anymore.

easy peasy

>durrr, I'm a dumb faggot who has to be edgy all the time because I've lost the ability to have original thoughts
KYS asap

Mix feces with urine in a quickly pourable bottle.
Let ferment for a few days.
Casually walk by her car and, when no one is watching, pour mummy's best boy concoction down into the vents at the bottom of the windshield, underneath the edge of the hood.

That's a lie. What is your job?

this is what Sup Forums always was. people saying contrary things. at the moment all the cool kids are being edgy little shitlords so the Sup Forums approach is to be sensible

(also bear in mind that a lot of the people who started coming to Sup Forums in their early 20's are now in their 30's. Not that age and maturity matters when it comes to being a troll but, well, something to think about I guess)

one way or another they're gonna know it was you
cut the shit

how is she trying to get you fired?

rape her inside it

Superglue sand to the windshield wipers, ruined windshield.
Gorilla glue in the locks.
Pinholes in all four tires.
Need moar?

Document your interactions with her and file a complaint with HR.

You find Filthy Frank funny, so I'm gonna guess you're a 16 year-old busboy at Applebee's and this lady is you manager?

Just smear a huge glob of actual shit under her door handle. It will be funny. She will sniff her fingers after looking at it to confirm whether or not its poo.

drain the oil out..you have to collect it obviously..but it will just seem llike it drained out and bye bye engine...

dot-3 oil on her paint job
thank me later

draw a swastika with paint stripper on it .

BANANA IN TAILPIPE

Tater in the tailpipe

one of these

On that note, if you really want to go for the full "fuck it", grab a tube of PL9000 adhesive and lay a nice bead around the door and trunk/hatch frames. It'll end up in an autobody shop for days.

>this chick is trying to get me fired
>TELL ME HOW I CAN DESTROY HER CAR

hmmmm.... sounds like just the thing theyd need to fire you..

youtube.com/watch?v=UTopeH3t2hM

you're looking in a mirror and haven't been employed in 8 years jim

Liberal: get something liberals hate. Trump/Pence bumper stickers, pepe grafitti, swastikas... it's very obvious how to fuck with one, which makes me think this is a fake scenario that was put together for keks but you only get liberal "leave the car alone" shit.

only if he acts stupit and gets caught. it actually is pretty smart. she will be stressed out and probably get fired by her selve

This is just too common sense for this thread

sugar in gas tank

>uses filthy frank meme
>get access to bitch's email
>send various vulgar images videos and dank memes, also include papa franku videos too (hair cakes a good one)
>make sure to send these to EVERYONE including yourself
>alternatively attempt to get her laid

cumb on her windshield

>newfags

So, put her car on a jack, get under her car and wait 10 minutes for the oil to drain in the middle of a parking lot?

Genius idea, user.

cawl in there tear down your clothes and eat all the cables. if she comes , hiss at her

>Sup Forums

this

You're retarded.

So not fucking with people's property is liberal?

Jesus Christ, you are beyond retarded

>dot-3 oil
You could've just said, you know, BRAKE FLUID.

Do you know how to drain oil from a car?

>doesn't understand Sup Forums