I thinks it's about time we abolish cyrilic alphabet. Besides east asia the entire world uses latin alphabet...

I thinks it's about time we abolish cyrilic alphabet. Besides east asia the entire world uses latin alphabet, it's simple and efficient.
There is no reason to keep it around.

It's not difficult to memorize the cryllic alphabet. Who cares?

>the entire world uses latin

the vast majority of humans do not speak a latin/chinese/cryllic language

That's still latin alphabet being used by the entire west and large chunks of Asia.
Latin alphabet =/= latin language.
These letters we are using, abcde etc. they are symbols of the latin alphabet.

But how am I supposed to spoof Russian writing with writing English words with Cyrillic letters that happen to look like Latin letters?

>it's burgers confusing writing systems and languages -edition
>again

>cryllic language
yes, and you speak american language while brazilians speak brazilians

And canadians speak leafese

Serbia, Macedonia, Montenegro and Bulgaria use Cyrillic.

>Besides east asia the entire world uses latin alphabet
Are you retarded? Almost nobody in Asia (and parts if Africa) uses the Latin alphabet

We should abolish the Latin language because the German language is clearly superior. Everyone should write in German language instead of the inferior Cyrillic or Chinese language.

>only 2 genders
Is this chart from 2007?

off by 3 fuck

That fraktur is pretty meh, I can easily distinguish the s from the f, kindergarten tier.

Here have this.

Like 2/3 of the world population lives in the areas that are not blue

Even Chinese I think is taught first in English script. Plus they need to know it to text and all.

needs to be updated, Kazachstan recently dropped the Cyrillic alphabet in favour for Latin

'f' has a bar 's' doesn't, if you can't see the difference you are just a dyslexic.

They didn't, it's only in plans

*not green

>Arabic, Hebrew
>alphabet

they are abjad