Why are Atheists such arrogant, know-it-all, hate-filled assholes?

Why are Atheists such arrogant, know-it-all, hate-filled assholes?

because we are not retarded and think logically.

at this moment, are you euphoric?

>theists claim to have a direct line with an all-powerful, all-knowing sky daddy
>atheists are the arrogant ones
ayy lmao

Also, why can't theists get trips?

It seems to me that it's the religious folk that are hate filled.

Because we dont need a god to tell us how to live our lives

its not us who pretend to know everything by way of "Science", atheist fag.

stay mad you fuck.

I don't hate anything. So toss off.

y u so mad tho?

Agreed, if you look the root and cause of all wars is because of religion

>hate-filled assholes

MAN MADE religion, Do not shift the blame to God for man's actions you dumb fuck.

Here's an experiment for YOUR LITTLE KNOW IT ALL BITCH ASS! If you take and wipe out all traces of religion books and science and math books, in a thousand years the science and math will be the exact same whereas the religion will be all flabbergasted

When will this talk of religion and atheism die? Who gives a fuck anymore?

no u

I'll tell you right now there is no god, you gotta rip that bandaid off right now

Why do you generalize everyone?

What is an atheist?

>there is no god

prove it fag.... i'll wait here patiently.

because we can't define atheism and its frustrating

What religions aren't man made?

Alright prove when god has actually made an apperance or shown physical evidence of his existance, oh wait thats right you cant you dumb cunt

you made the claim that there is no god. burden of proof is on you dumb fuck.

do you even logic?

If theres no proof of god, and you cant use the bible because it was written by a man, then why should i run around believing in some hypocondratic bullshit

Because we have to walk through a world shaped by factions at war each certain their own delusion is correct.

I'm not him, but who gives a fuck? You're just repeating what a million others have already said.

Probably something to do with being called fools, heathens, devil worshippers, and all that other shit you beat nonbelievers over the head with. They're just showing your beliefs the same level of respect you show theirs.

Bullshit, some people got together long ago and made up some shit to get people under them to gain a foothold of power in that region, look it up dipweed

You just posted this to me in another thread

Thank you man

It's a spambot, not a person.
Probably more interesting to talk to than OP, though.

I find it troubling that, rather than attack the arguments of nonbelievers, there's been a push to discredit atheists' credibility, by stereotyping them as clueless manchildren. It allows you to completely deny anything they say, just because it's them who brought the message.

Yeah just look at all those atheist terrorists... oh wait.

Posting in a troll thread, but here it goes...

Which of the following is a more arrogant claim?

1. I know the will of the god/s and what the afterlife holds.

2. Due to a lack of any direct evidence, I cannot say with any confidence that a god/s exist. The same goes for the afterlife, no one comes back from the dead to tell us about it.

Oh, look! It's this totally stupid shit thread again!
0/10

>no one comes back from the dead to tell us about it.
So you haven't even READ the Bible, then?

He meant
>no one in the modern day and age dies, and then comes back, in order to confirm or deny an afterlife
not
>no one was resurrected in the bible

Just read The Lord of the Rings instead. It's a lot better.

If your only response to criticism is to trash the critic, how will you ever improve yourself?

LOTR doesn't have women fucking dudes with horse cocks or forty children being torn apart by a family of bears for insulting a bald man. The reason more people don't like the Bible is because the people who do talk about it always focus on the boring parts and not the awesome shit like Lot's daughters getting him drunk so they could take turns date raping him every night after his wife got turned to salt.

The Bible has a lot of good plot points, but the way it's actually told is incredibly boring. Just picking up the Bible and trying to read it will put you to sleep.

sage

Quality posts just, aren't responded to...

I wan't always an arrogant, know-it-all, hate filled, atheist asshole.
My catholic upbringing made me this way.

Because most atheists never had a proper upbringing.

>Lot's daughters getting him drunk so they could take turns date raping him every night after his wife got turned to salt
Where did this happen?

>2017
>not believing in god

Genesis 19

It's the religious who pretend to know everything.

Science limits itself to what is immediately apprehensible.

At this time, God does not fall into that category.

Just because something is not immediately apprehensible doesn't mean it doesn't exist or that it won't become apprehensible at another time.

In this regard god is just like fairies, or dragons, or the future, or the singularity, or WWIII, or aliens...

It's not us who are "know-it-all", it's just you that don't know nothing.

Don't you think these threads are only giving more attention to atheists?

I think Atheists should be called out on their hatred and bullshit. That is all.

People with NPD might say they came back from the dead in order to start their own religions... And I've read the bible, it's a bunch of contradictory plot points and tells the tale of a few schizophrenics and anthropomorphizes an imaginary sky fairy to the point that he/she no longer can be described using the label "god." Really not a very good read.

im rubber you're glue

Atheists are all faggots. Religion rejects them, so they reject religion.

These posts are still being made? Really? And people still argue in them.

I think theists should be called out on their hatred and bullshit. That is all.

Fucking hell man, I think these posts have been going on longer than that fat guy who says 'humiliate me, much alles' or some shit.

Give it a rest

God isnt real

But, like any group, they desire attention. And these threads seem to only accommodate them.

sure you do pal

>its not us who pretend to know everything by way of "Science",
How exactly is that supposed to mean that atheists are "hate-filled" and religious people aren't?

>MAN MADE religion
AKA "religion."
inb4 fedora etc.

>LOTR doesn't have women fucking dudes with horse cocks or forty children being torn apart by a family of bears for insulting a bald man.
It also doesn't have a bunch of shitty retarded prose that reads like "The bald man spoke to the forty children and said: 'Children! You number 40, like number of leagues between here and the city of Jerusalem, and number of King David's sons, and sons they have begotten, and their sons, and have spoken against the baldness of my head. For that you shall be killed by bears; you will be torn apart by their claws, and eaten by their sharp teeth.' So then the 40 children were killed by the bears. They were torn apart by their claws, and eaten by their sharp teeth. And this was because they had spoken against the bald man for the baldness of his head."