Going to absurd lengths to make an alien, uncompatible culture feel at home

>going to absurd lengths to make an alien, uncompatible culture feel at home

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/16/sex-manual-for-immigrants-sparks-backlash-in-germany/
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/fluechtlinge-bund-stellt-knapp-94-milliarden-euro-bis-2020-bereit-a-1092256.html
youtube.com/watch?v=z5SjPLJOjqc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Others have criticised it as being patronising towards migrants. Heinz-Jürgen Voss, a sex scientist at the University of Merseburg, told the Washington Post it was “racist” to assume that Syrians and Iraqis, for instance, were less schooled than Germans when it came to sex.

>"#Zanzu sex education website is packed with useful information yet for some people depictions of interracial couples are 'problematic'"
Seriously, go be beheaded in Syria fucking ugly slut.

>Sex scientist

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/16/sex-manual-for-immigrants-sparks-backlash-in-germany/

>There are fears that the material on the website could be used to further demonise Germany's migrant and refugee communities. "Stand by for a huge upsurge in rape and sexual assault once the migrants get a look at these illustrations,” said one commentator on social media, typifying much of the racist commentary occurring around Zanzu. ”Being illiterate, they won't be able to read the text - not that it would matter to them.”

I hope you guys aren't further demonizing those poor rapists.

why is the face yellow? I thought germany had a low asian population

It's completely logical to do from the government's perspective.

Germany hit the lowest birthrate in the world in 2015, with each couple having having 0.0164 children (8.2 children per 1000 inhabitants). So they open up their boarders for new blood to come in and give Germany a bunch of children, so that their welfare systems don't collapse. But, surprise, the vast majority of the people who came were men. The German government still needs the kids, so what else can they do but advise white women to get with Muslims?

It's fucking retarded. Think of how much fucking money they're wasting on these subhumans, 95 billion Euros--why not PAY native Germans to have more kids? Why not encourage the sustainability of your own society rather than relying on immigration that you KNOW isn't going to actually solve the problem?

God fucking damn it, it's so disgusting. Culture-Death Disease.

Hey, I don't agree with it, but I don't hear many Germans bitching about the free college, free healthcare, mandated pensions, and unemployment. If you want to continue paying for that shit, you need to breed enough people to support it.

>why not PAY native Germans to have more kids?
They tried. It wasn't effective.

>migrants don't think that rape is bad and rape women at horrifying rates
>feminists defend them

>in a Western society which teaches children to never even touch someone if they don't want you to: a guy makes a rape joke
>feminists cry about "rape culture"

When will it end Sup Forums?

Just protect your friends, family, and your average white person. Stop caring about the fate of progressives/traitors/feminists. They deserve the rape they get from their rapefugee hordes.

fuck wrong picture

>if she makes sad face, stop

there are only two explanations: either the migrants or the leftists making these "manuals" are mentally retarded

>"Being illiterate, they won't be able to read the text - not that it would matter to them.”

That's surprisingly strongly worded for a European journalist

>They tried. It wasn't effective.

They did not tried hard enough, here is the policy:
> parents recieve 67% of their net income per month
>up to 1800 euros ($2221)
>received for staying at home and looking after child
>only for first year of child's life
>encourages people to have more kids, supposedly

They shoudl pay the middle class women until the youngest children is 6, without that it is unsustainable for the home.

Now they massively imported inbred uneducated people with a moronic religion and their society will decline.
I can say it because France post WW2 massively imported immigrants from Northern Africa (since people living in communist countries could not come) and now after a third generation the situation is worst than ever, some of them actually fulfill highly qualified jobs and entered in middle class but the majority live in ghetto or in prison.
Like us, like you, they will have a nigger problem in 30 years when they will come to realize that an european and an african are not the same thing.

>be me
>be in germany, berlin
>get caught in by an antifa rally
>get mistaken for a refugee
>dumb antifas start giving me cash and they want to hear my sob stories about how war is bad and communism is beautiful
>not sure what to do, start speaking english with a heavy arab accent
>dumb antifas too retarded to understand english but they clap nonetheless and acclaim me like we are in Morrowind and i'm Lord Nerevar himself
>qt in the crowd takes me under her arm, brings me home
>jumps me as soon as we are in, benis in bagina :D
>stops for a second and asks me why i'm uncut since i'm muslim
>tell her islam is truly the religion of peace and there is no compulsion in circumcision
>"so wunderbar user, ja ja ja gut, panzerkampfawgen!" as i keep pounding her
>she wants me to stay, but my flight was in 6 hours
>leave, give her a fake cell number
>felt somehow bad but also happy for having received fiki fiki and relief from sexual emergency
>mfw

Holy shit this gets better and better

>tanned German instead of migrant
>sexual overactive instead of rapist

You know what I find to be funny? Before all this Welfare shit got started up, there wasn't a birth rate problem. Now that it's here, the solution is supposedly MORE welfare shit, instead of less.

kek, you look like a sandnigger

>this happened

>antifa faggots having money

Why don't you teach me how to be white, Mr. 62% white country?

Please link to that 95 billion Euro operation.

>sex scientist

I think teaching refugees how to fuck is a good thing.

I think people like you need to be drowned in bogs.

spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/fluechtlinge-bund-stellt-knapp-94-milliarden-euro-bis-2020-bereit-a-1092256.html

This is what happens when you convince the majority of society that racial differences don't exist. It makes it that much easier for politicians to open the gates since you aren't reproducing at replacement rate. None of those politicians will have to live around the filth that builds up so they have no ramifications from the ensuing blowback that themselves caused.

>>why not PAY native Germans to have more kids?

>Please link to that 95 billion Euro operation.

>dipshit links to refugee money
Bravo, Piefke.

It gets even better, How much unskilled labor is actually available in your country and how much is going to be left once everything get automated anyway?

>since you aren't reproducing at replacement rate

MUH BIRTHRATES! Why aren't they at replacement rates in the face of automatization and an already huge mass of unemployed and underclass people?

>native birth rate on decline
>relations between the sexes fucked up by sexual revolution
>increasing number of men growing tired of dating
>not even uncommon anymore to find 30 year old virgins
>white men are assumed to be rapists by default
>no, the people who marry at 18 and father 10 children need our help getting laid!

Sometimes I feel there really is a big conspiracy against the West. In what world do they live that they think this will not breed any resentment?

Germany needs the people if they want to keep up their welfare state

Rather than teaching them how to fuck (as if anyone doesn't know how to) they should be teaching them the German language, and trades, and the ones who are smart enough should be put through university

They need to stop accommodating them and start turning them into Germans

Because companies need people they can pay less. Since they are not the ones bearing the social costs, they don't give a shit if they are german or african or bonobos.
Western economy needs more underpaid slaves to keep the Ponzi scheme going

>muh birthrates!
I'm not the one making that argument, it's the politicians who use that excuse as to why it's okay to replace whitey.

>Why aren't they at replacement rates in the face of automatization and an already huge mass of unemployed and underclass people?
Better question would be, "Why aren't we sterilizing all of Africa, instead of warning of the literal billion(s) of third worlders who will be on there way in the coming years to destroy civilization?"

>like we are in Morrowind and i'm Lord Nerevar himself

Wealth beyond measure, outlander!

Shoulda robbed her, the dumb cunt wouldn't have reported it anyway if she believed you were an arab

>I'm not the one making that argument

Yet you entertain that thought or why else bring it up on this board where you're supposed to know better?

German government should obviously import good looking women from culturally compatible nations (south america or whatever). They could work as nurses to alleviate the demographic catastrophe, could marry german men and unlike the german sluts actually procreate.

But since german government is zionist occupied, they import 1.5 million mudshit men in fighting age instead to genocide the remaining german population.

USrael wants to replace the indigenous german male with 90 IQ slave cattle to permanently prevent a russian-german alliance...

youtube.com/watch?v=z5SjPLJOjqc

Maybe read the post again, 180º Peru.

>Rosenberg

You two both have bad reading and comprehension skills, you are on the same side.

If we cut foreign aid, the African population problem will solve itself. And we WILL cut foreign aid, sooner or later, because we either won't care anymore, or simply be unable to keep up.

The real problem is that they will come here, as you say. But the only pinprick of light in this whole situation is that the current migrant stream is priming Europe to not give two fucks about migrants.

Because really, it's somehow "karma" for colonisation that we're getting mass immigration, but the left will spin the coming African mass famine as being our fault, too. And not "karma" for breeding like rabbits.

The left literally wants to destroy the planet.

You forget that they aren't sending trucks or ships to get immigrants. They are literally letting anyone in who can walk there. The women aren't walking.

The Austrian is a literal retard.

it's like they are begging for another shoah

>importing people to fuck
That's not solving the problem of Germans not procreating. That's just bringing other people in and having them procreate on top of you.

>If we cut foreign aid, the African population problem will solve itself. And we WILL cut foreign aid, sooner or later, because we either won't care anymore, or simply be unable to keep up.

And they'll escape north, in number never before seen by a long shot.

Well it is a Jewish newspaper

And he is right

You can either cut the entitlement spending, no more free college/healthcare/housing/uni or you can find a way to keep the entitlement train rolling and that means lots of laborers

No, they're getting flown in afterward through "family reunification", another leftist rule to increase immigration. It ensures those 1.5 million men will double to 3 million men and women. None of this will make the men any less violent and criminal, of course.

Haven't heard about that. Must be doing it to get the white women with muslim men, leaving only muslim women for white men.

Meh, this is what social welfare gets you. I'll have kids as soon as I'm able to easily afford it without any money from the government.

Dude relax, we have to teach them western practices for ficki ficki.

>sex scientist
excuse me

And thanks to the current crisis, we'll (hopefully) have a culture of right wing politics and a population that's tired of unchecked mass immigration.

We will refuse them and tell them to fix their own countries. The only reason people are literally walking in right now, is that we don't stop them.

You're portraying them as zombies, but they aren't. They are individual human beings who will not take a a chance they don't think is in their favour.

My grandfather used to be a planter in Africa. You know, because it's the most fertiel continent in the world, yet us snow and swamp niggers have to sustain half their population. One time the local workers became upset, and wanted a raise. They communicated this by coming to my grandfather's house in the middle of the night, prepared to murder the shit out of him and his family. He stood in the doorway with an axe, and every nigger in the crow knew that the first one of them in would be sure to die.

They did nothing.

We have to be that man with the axe.

The land on which we live belongs to the strongest. Not to the ones that have resided in it for the longest time.

If you are allowing the muslims to take over your land, you don't deserve it.

If you allow white people to be mistreated and replaced then you truly are the weaker race.

If the european folk prefer to continue living in relative comfort over abandoning everything and fight for what they want then truly europeans don't deserve europe. It's simple. A strong race wouldn't fall for jewish tricks and propaganda.

Just like white people conquered the new world and the natives were destroyed because they were weaker and dumber.

>We will refuse them and tell them to fix their own countries.

No bullets will be used and you will therefor be begging them to come on in.

They should have done what uncle Adolf did and promote large family values and summer camps to get the boys to impregnate the girls.

Better than destroying Europe by importing moslems

White people arent killed by shitskins though whites are killed by the modern world and rules whites have set up for themselves

>They are individual human beings who will not take a a chance they don't think is in their favour.
This is something that Europeans tend to forget - on both sides of the fence.

Mudskins or no, they're still people who will take advantage of someone weaker to push themselves ahead in life. That's what people do, especially when they have no national ties, have a different culture and don't even look similar.
Leftists treat them like children unable to take care of themselves and some anti-immigration people seem to view them as a hivemind horde that destroys everything in its path. At least the latter way of thinking keeps them out, but for wrong reasons.

So you got called a N'wah constantly?

How did their society survive before?

How does more people who get benefits somehow make the benefits more affordable?

You don't need 3rd world hoards, you need your own people in jobs. Cmon

Don't be jelly because he has his priorities sorted.

And you need CHILDREN.

1. Start civil war in EU
2. EU food exports to Africa cease
3. Nignog walkers that migrate north anyway get culled "winter is coming" style
4. Nignog africa descends into ruanda style civil war
5. Supply the nignog side that is not islamic with a constant flow of arms to keep the nignog wars going for as long as possible

>discuss

you mean deus*

vult that is.

Why would fucking germany invest in making their own people do babies when they can import shitskins right?

You fucking faggot, i would smash your head right now.

>5. Supply the nignog side that is not islamic with a constant flow of arms to keep the nignog wars going for as long as possible

So, all the poor "women and children", who will all actually be young men, will then all break through into Europe and will make the last year look like dust in the wind?

>making lump sum payments to raise population
>not understanding an opt-in program is always doomed to failure
Do this:
Step 1: Find a way to exclude undesirable populations, like say limiting the program to people with a net tax input.
Step 2: Figure out the ideal number of kids a woman must have to sustain or recover the population.
Step 3: Increase your taxes by 20-30% (maybe higher if you phase in the increased over long periods of time), preferably splitting the effective increase across multiple kids of taxes so that any given increase doesn't look so terrible.
Step 4: Make deductions, credits, and funding available as a function of how close you are to the ideal number of kids, effectively eliminating the increase for anyone who has the number of kids determined necessary to stabilize the population.
Step 5: Revise the number of necessary kids every 10 years, and adjust the benefits to the new amount of kids until you get to replacement levels.
Step 6: Be amazed at how actually thinking your policies makes you less likely to be shit.

more like
>local warleader comes out on top with European armaments
>declares himself a god-emperor
>rules his lands like a god

For fuck's sake, Handegg, that sentence doesn't even make sense. I thought English was supposed to be your first language? Or are you a Carlos or Tyrone?

Worse, leftists see them as secretly Western under a black coat of paint. That's what irks me the most about the left. Somehow their ideology of equality has led them headfirst into a form of racist, tribal logic where they think all human beings on the planet think the same way they do. Except, for some explicable reason, the right wing people who grew up in the same culture, who's minds they judge to be more alien than anything else on the planet.

I mean, how often have you heard leftists say that if someone takes a boat across the Mediterranean, they MUST be running from something very serious? Because that's what you or I would do, with our cultural background and our knowledge.

But let me tell you, most niggers in Africa think our lives are like in The Bold & the Beautiful, and that all blue collar work is done by niggers. No fucking wonder they think they can get a good job the moment they get in.

And on the flipside, they boil down any concern about immigration and culture clash to "hate and racism". If I'd gotten a euro for every time I heard that, I could buy enough weed to smoke for a year.

The left is fucked up, mentally. They all buy into the cult, and they're more racist than Sup Forums will ever be.

No bullets will be used and you will therefor be begging them to come on in to impregnate your white women.

Welfare has nothing to do with that, what dropped natality is women work during and after the war.
We can't undo feminism and the women need to work in a middle class family or their standard of living will drop, even with that the middle class is already falling.

I am gonna have to disagree with you there, broski, for the simple reason that we can see on poorer countries that woman working hasn't lead to sub-replacement birth rates. Reductions, sure, but African birthrates even amongst the rich remain above replacement. That should tell you that, while work contributes to reductions, it by itself doesn't lead to sub-replacement rates.

Also, check'em.

>even with that the middle class is already falling.

That's because the government wants it to. This is literally what they mean when they say we need to do something because "muh economy". Less wealth for you, means more wealth for the government. Wealth they need to exert more control over you.

People forget that women have worked for the majority of history. Did you think hunter-gatherer women just sit on their asses while the men do everything? No. Or that farm women just sit indoors all day while the men till the fields? Nope.

Of course, the work they did formed organically around their needs as women, which enabled them to have children AND work at the same time. And if you were a kid, you quickly picked up the trade of your parents, because you too were expected to help out.

Women not working has always been a sign of luxury, and only ever so briefly became the norm in the West. That's what feminism "fixed" by treating women like men.

Escape north to where? We'll close the borders, and they'll have nowhere to go but the sea.

I don't want to live in a world where invaders risk mild ridicule for simply raping a few thousand women.

>We'll close the borders
>a literal sign that says "Please don't come in, millions of Africans!"

The bitch took your money.

That's why they have the right to family reunification. They will find out which ones have sisters and allow them to come too. 1.5 million? The plan is for 6 million when it's all done.

2 ways of looking at this.
>It's to deter Muslim migrants from raping
Which is very indicative of the reality that migrants, specifically Muslim men and late teens are bad and should not be permitted in unless fully screened and identified and thrown out at a moments notice of any form of sexual assault.

Or
>It's to encourage Muslim migrants to form successful relationships with locals
Which is very fucked up. Because these are cultural barbarians if they need advice regarding sexual consent (and I ain't talking of third wave feminist concepts of consent).

No matter what... If you need this manual, you should gtfo of Germany.

It's not logical at all. These guys don't want to marry German whores. Sure they can pump and dump them but they won't be staying. What you get is masses of single mothers with disgusting mixed race babiess.

>refugge sex manuals
>This is the country in charge of the EU
Nobody can be naive enough to think that a mudshit will think twice before raping, because he was handed a pamphlet with a link to a website that says "don't rape, please", right?
It's all just a false flag or a money laundering scheme, right? [spoiler]Please[/spoiler]

Chill bro, read more because she says that the migrants know whats allowed and what isn't. She even says that they don't give a damn about german culture. She probobly said the racist thing just to avoid liberal drama.

>People forget that women have worked for the majority of history. Did you think hunter-gatherer women just sit on their asses while the men do everything? No. Or that farm women just sit indoors all day while the men till the fields? Nope.

It's not "work" in the modern definition, a work implies a job and so a profession, housewife status has never been considered like one and that's where the problem is for natality.

I don't deny that raising children while maintaning the house clean and functionnal is not a hardship, even with modern technologies educating to make him a highly functional individual is demanding (my mother became housewife the day she got her first child and she spent a shitload of time cooking, cleaning, between market/groceries to not feed us with dogshit, accountability, driving her children between their activites, etc...).
What is demographic transition ?

>sex scientist
>those anons who need the source for "research purposes" actually needed it for research purposes

>so that their welfare systems don't collapse

Could have tried importing a culture which doesn't have a 50% unemployment rate in any European country they go and increase the crime rate

Single governments are reliant on government, so that's a win for the government, too.

True, one would think East Asians or Indians would be preferable (presuming Indians could stop shitting in public).

>True, one would think East Asians or Indians would be preferable

baka, we're all equal you shitlord!

Demonstrably untrue.

>Sexual intellectuals.

Something irrelevant. African working women, even the "rich" ones are still having more children than needed for the replacement rate and it's hovering around there. Ergo, sub-replacement birth rates are being pushed by something else.

Damn, you're more of a viking than i am.
May i ask how those genes got as far as Portugal?

>sex scientist

Build the wall, all whites move to America, everyone gets a gun, move north to freeze out the shitskins

>Not to the ones that have resided in it for the longest time.

It's not how it work here, we got something called odel. Which basically means just that.

Typically if you buy a house somewhat near a farm, you don't actually buy the property, it is the farmers odel, but he lends it to you for 100 years at a time.

So yeah he can just tare it down and make fields again, I think this is about tyme now.

These women belong to a social context, even the rich one, where the main role of women is still motherhood and household.
Secularization did not happen too (whose feminism is by the way just something filling the void, feminism just embraced their natural attraction toward religiosity).

Women in western societies are more educated than their men counterpart (it is cataclysmic among millenials) and so chase higher position jobs than their elders.
Feminism (which despised motherhood as an enslavment) and capitalism (which loves concurrence between workers) pushed the women on the labour market.

The processus is multifactorial but it remains mostly around economic changes.

Very good sir, i see you brought your green card.
Would you like to try today's special or shall it be the usual?

Again, not really. Even non-working, non-educated women within western decay are unwilling to have more children than one, if they even have that many. If the issue was their own economic self-fulfillment, you wouldn't see that because there is no incentive towards having few if any children.

While it's true work leaves little time to have 8+ children, Africa shows the effects aren't the source of the malaise of Europe. Your issues are cultural ones. I will even give you one example of highly economically successful group which is still having 5+ children: the evangelicals and the quiverfull movement.

All in all, the economic explanation to the sub-replacement birth issue is not only insufficient, it doesn't hold up to much scrutiny.