Every substance that causes a positive change in your mood will have longterm consequences that outweigh the short term...

Every substance that causes a positive change in your mood will have longterm consequences that outweigh the short term effects.

Prove me wrong Sup Forums

What is nutrition when you are hungry Alex

eating food causes pleasure and it is necessary to live. i know plenty of non-fat people who eat and enjoy it.

sweat

I enjoy staying up over the weekend on MDMA now and then. With a litre of vodka to go with it.

I don't want to get old so if it fucks me up, whatever.

Touche. Should've specified that I was talking about narcotics but it's fairly obvious

Yea but how does that Monday after treat you?

>Prove me wrong Sup Forums

That isn't how it works.

nothing wrong with a painkiller, just recognize that it's easy to become addicted.

Caffeine. Both coffee and tea are fine for you and perk you up.

Caffeine crash lasts far longer than the initial burst of energy
Lower seratonin levels for an extended period of time depending on how much you take

If you sleep properly and drink it in moderation there shouldn't be an appreciable crash.

You are hypersperging tonight. Enjoy the heat death of the universe

Coffee has proven cancer preventing properties and regular drinkers, absent associated substances like tobacco, live longer on average.

that includes shitposting on Sup Forums

You are wrong. LSD and mushrooms.

I don't care whether you believe me and I don't spend time trying to "prove" things on a message board. Do your own research.

well aren't you prissy for a psychonaut

Not in moderation, because what you said concerns even simple food and drinks.

>Every substance that causes a positive change in your mood will have longterm consequences that outweigh the short term effects.
well, you didn't say the consequences would be bad

>Not knowing you can ween yourself off the caffeine crashes

Well alcohol in moderation causes an increase in mood while extending your lifespan.