When are we gonna let this stupid unfunny lame dead garbage die?

When are we gonna let this stupid unfunny lame dead garbage die?

Would you?

Grow up

NYPA
even for this

Fuck you 01

>Anonymous 08/17/17(Thu)14:20:20 No.742400

Fuck you 02

Fuck you 03

Double fuck you

Die spam boy

fuck you and fuck your man crush you faggot

Chunk style fuck you

Triple fuck you

Douche Milhouse level forced meme

Ban logboy.

It's better than all the political garbage. Hopefully it will remain solely about emo fags and shit. That's what I call entertainment.

Sounds like OP has some growing up to do. Good job spidey, put the logless in their place.

I lurked in a hundred andy threads and I still dont get what its about
Its the dumbest meme ever, it even beats the old doge meme from 2014

Grow up

>tells me to grow up
>thinks that the andy meme is le cool and funny XD

Alrighty then

Wow. Mature, much?

That actually gave me a chuckle tbh
What a funny meme guys amirite

I guess the answer is when all the stupid unfunny lame dead garbage Sup Forumstards who keep pushing it die.

Get some maturity my man

Original... Did you lick the lead paint off all of your Hotwheels when you were a kid?

Grow up

Get some maturity.

You need to shut the fuck up boyo and start respecting Andy's logs. I'm ashamed and embarrassed that this is how you're behaving right now in an Andy log thread. You know you WILL NOT be getting a steamy dreamy creamy log from Andy's asshole if you keep this up right? Andy is putting unneeded stress on on his bowels so he can push out 6 full sized creamy ones a day for us and this is how you act? Fucking selfish. Deep down inside there's a little boy who is desperately craving the logs he didn't get as a child. It's time to stop and realize that lashing out at OP isn't the answer. The answer lies within YOU. OP is taking time out of his day so WE can get our hot logs. Smarten up, open your mouth like a little baby bird then patiently wait, hoping Andy will forgive you and pop a squat over that ungrateful mouth of yours and give you a little treat.

. I want an Andy log the size of a baby's leg dumped right on my slut face. I wanna let one of his logs ferment in the sun so the flavors can really come to fruition before I smash it between my teeth and squish it between my tongue and roof of my mouth. I want to give an Andy log as a present to a small child and then take it away hastily as I change my mind and rethink what I was just about to give away. I wanna feel his feces smush in between my toes as I dance from pure joy, thinking about the next log to come my way. I wanna feed Andy a subway sub, then take a stethoscope and put it to his intestines so I can hear my tastey treat being made before it enters the world for the first time. I will forever be waiting for my next Andy log fix. I love your logs Andy, forever. AMEN

Kek you think milhouse even compares are this point? That's cute

who is dis?

Who dis