So Robert Lee was replaced with a pregnant nigger

So Robert Lee was replaced with a pregnant nigger.

Discuss.

Filthy fuckin niggers.

It literally looks like a piece of shit

Bruh. Robert E Lee wasn't even a bad guy.

But we goin leave shermans statue up.

Niggers are literally ruining our country. We need a black genocide.

why are most people so afraid to be honest about the reality of niggers? do they really not see that they're savages committing most of the crime in this country. also that they're probably even more racist than the average white person? tell me

thank you

They haven't even removed the text from the pedestal yet

that's funny as shit.

Because literally if you accuse them of anything the pull the,
>Muh slavery
>Muh racism

The redneck tears are delicious kekejejejej
Kys you inbred fucks and stop embarrassing the rest of us with your stupidity

The crime thing is simply a product of the environment put any race in ghettos and they tend to turn to crime simple that's why you only ever see trailer trash on cops because they are poor as well or live in less than welcoming neighborhood

>We need a black genocide.

Robert E Lee was a loser who rebelled against his country and killed hundreds of thousands of Americans so that a handful of white men could own black people as property.

so dumb so dumb so so so dumb you are really dumb fo real

Not supporting blacks at all many of them are ignorant as fuck but just saying learn a little before being judgmental

>being this fucking dense.

God I feel bad for your parents.

KANGZ SHEEEEEEEIT

Why in the fuck do people still think the civil war was about slavery Abe Lincoln said it himself if he could win the war without abolishing slavery he would have

>nigglet detected

Robert E Lee also thought there shouldn't be any monuments to the confederacy because it would slow down the healing of the nation.

niggers do crimes everytimes

something tells me that if you did a side by side experiment with blacks vs whites in exact living conditions, the niggers would still commit more crime

because it was about slavery.

>comparing thousands years old irrelplacable statue with faggot who was placed there like 100 years ago
yea sure Sup Forums

The Monument to the Unknown Father
too bad it already fell down lol

How can blacks even compete?

Just say slavery.

You stupid as hell show me the last rich black person who just decided to be a serial killer like Ted bundy

Someone shoop a bucket of chicken on that fat niggress lol.

Watermelon and grape soda?

dude.... it was about slavery. Yes I used to think liek you. And yes he said that indeed. But it was about slavery, however if you're going to make a point about Lincoln bring up the fact that he didn't think black and white people should ever live together. It was indeed about slavery, it's just a lot more complicated then "the north" vs. "people fighting for slavery"

Have you ever met a nigger?

Going to school with them... They trashing the place and can't keep up with the Asian or white students.

Seeing them at Walmart beating their kids...

Working with them.... They are quick to angry and have poor work product....

It's genetics....

No it wasn't the abolishment of slavery was a byproduct simply a bunch of people who didn't agree with what the main government was doing not only with slavery but many other things taxes moving more into factories tons of other factors so when u strip all the bs the south were simply traders not people fighting for your right to own another human lol

Lee is buried in the Chapel at Washington at Lee University. Board of Regents is already talking about changing the name to just Washington University. Its already been decided to remove Lee' body.

>That statue was a symbol of white supremacy and the oppression of minorities!

It was a symbol of remembrance for confederate soldiers who died following their leader into battle over something they believed in. If you can fucking believe it sometimes not everything is about pandering to past "mistakes"

Man, Bobby Lee inherited like a hundred slaves from his dad's plantation. He had all kinds of high jinks managing them, they thought they'd get free after the guys death, but Lee put em back to work n shit.

yes thank you

Losers shouldn't get trophies.

it was about slavery though.

I agree

If it wasn't about slavery, then they wouldn't have abolished it. Lincoln was morally opposed to it but wasn't an abolitionist. It was 100% about slavery. The states rights shit is just an excuse.

it's estimated to be a lot more then what people think. However concentrations of black people tend to be in areas where people honestly don't give a fuck and there aren't as many connections made in deaths in part because people don't talk to the cops and in the areas it tends to happen cops don't feel like spending much time in .... but you are right though white people tend to be much looser in the head and snap easier.

every state explicitly stated in their secession declaration that slavery was the primary issue.

Yeah but it's not the only thing legit people act like it was these sjw trying to free the slaves vs evil slave owners

dis

How to make Racist step one

because it pretty much was.

Then fix it? tf you talking about "most people", we are most people. kill them??

Robert E Lee lost. He was a loser. Who fuckin builds statutes to losers?

That's right, racist faggots build and worship the statues of losers.

How can black bois even compete?

le sigh. south wont be rising again anytime soon. shows how far weve fallen.

Stop saying this, it makes us look weak.

Typical nigger. Laying down on the job on day one.

>not the only thing

In OPs original statement he said:
>"Why in the fuck do people still think the civil war was about slavery"
Implying:
>"The civil war was about slavery"
Implying:
>"That's all it was about."
Now you say:
>"oh well i meant, it's not the only thing hurr durr"
Yeah no shit sherlock everyone knows that.
It was the primary reason though.

HAHAHAHAHAHA it didn't even last a day

Jesus, that looks like shit. Could they not even bother to find something that looks nice to put up there?

hahahahahahahah

i think they made it out of plaster or something

OH SHIT!!

(((progressives))) BTFO!!
Nigga this deserves its own thread. Don't forget to add Crazy Horse.

So did you answer my question or just prove my point that poor nigga do stupid shit just like white trailer trash does

he's just trying to sound like he knows more than common knowledge.

What the fuck is THIS shit? I'm so fucking tired of the nigger pandering already. Why does the US always need to be self righteous and pander to the minority in every situation? 0.03% of the population want their own bathroom? Yea sure! Fuck the 99%. 12% of the population cries about racism and equality (lies anyways), fuck it! Tear down history and give them nigger statues! It just goes on and on and never fucking stops. Every protected class needs to fuck off and go make there own utopia.

>thank you for proving that post.

All monuments to losers should be torn down.

they lost the battle not the war

Something tells me you are a retard

If America is so racist why don't people immigrate back to Africa?

because they want gibs
no gibs in africa

it's a history of systematic oppression. if you were born into a house with more than 2 rooms you're statistically better off than most black people, if only because before the last 2 or 3 decades black people werent allowed to even own homes in "white" (i.e. funded by old money, usually made through some sort of racial oppression, and much better places to live). you were born at the finish line and you're wondering why the people born at the starting line aren't winning as much as you.

Really hard to find a 40, Newports and lottery scratchers in the jungle.

>leftpol

Not a white supremacist or anything, but that statue is pretty poorly made :/

>hurr durr i swear we can live together peacefully as long as we suck nigger dicks the rest of our lives

>t. leftist noodle arm cuck

Seriously, I've met so many rednecks who have bought the line that the war wasn't about slavery without doing a single hour of research. Even memorabilia collectors are completely ignorant about what the southern states' own Declarations of Secession say. They so desperately want to believe they had a just cause. It's sad.

Who is oj Simpson?

I was born in a hospital. is that ok? I dont want to be racist.

>this

Still, it is a monument to losers.

black people aren't smart enough to be serial killers. they only feel safe in groups. like in riots

I'm not a leftist, but I do have a basic understanding of biology and human physiology that you apparently lack. Read a book you stupid faggot.

why?
who cares as long as it look nice or gives us some information about human history.
Huge lvl of retardation here

>hurr durr read a book that says the modern american nigger acts the way he does because of mean white people

>t. apologist for leftists

It wasnt entirely an unjust cause though. they were trying to defend what they thought was vital to their economic wellbeing.

Was waiting for that guy killed two people in a fit of anger and passion I can bring up a list of white people whose wife's had mysterious deaths I asked for a serial killer the ones that regardless of nurture would have killed someone

someone just pull it down. problem solved.

blacks are disproportionately represented among the serial killer population.

Even the nigger "serial killers", The DC snipers, were a duo.

because actually learning about history and reading and gaining knowledge is not something alt-left is fond of

This. The only one in recent memory was the D.C. sniper, and that nigger was a typical coward who killed from far away. I wouldn't even really call him a serial killer, because the only pattern was his method, and there was nothing unique about it.

like i said, they don't have the brain power or smarts to be serial killers. they only feel safe in groups

when's the last time you saw a SINGLE black person do anything bad? they do things in GROUPS. for safety and because they're dumb as fuck

which is unjust.... if my wellbeing is selling human flesh in a deli and the cops come to arrest me fighting against them is just because it's essential my economic wellbeing amirite?

no, they see it. They just refuse to believe it because believing in a fact that enforces a stereotype is "racist." Even if that "Sterotype" is a cold hard fact. Stereotypes are around for a reason.

You actually think that there is any significant genetic difference between human beings? That would facilitate superiority or inferiority? Jesus user you are dumb as rocks. Go take a science class and quit masterbaiting.