Hey Sup Forums, long time IPhone fag here. Just got my first android...

Hey Sup Forums, long time IPhone fag here. Just got my first android. What are some cool features and shit I should know about?

Get clover app for Sup Forums

>>mimi

You can pirate any game song video you want

It's better

There are apps that allow you to change the entire interface.

Try calling someone. Rare feature. I hear its pretty cool.

Like what? Also bumping with noods

Into the garbage you go

This.

Enjoy the freedom of doing whatever you wish with the thing. Try enabling developer options (Google it) then plug it up to a computer and around to get used to how the phones files are structured. Getting used to navigation make it easier to put music and stuff on your phone, as well as pirate whatever.

i like using nova launcher on my device

Will definitely do this, thanks for the info

Forgot to add, try Aptoide, it's a great alternative play store with more free shit. Got Minecraft for free there last I checked in.

No problem, just remember to be careful and research what you need to do if you aren't sure.

thanks based user

Bigger app store for one

wtf lol
That's just adding a middle man, why not just download what you want instead of an extra set of repositories? I guess if you want to go window-shopping it makes sense.

Anyway I second Nova Launcher, as well as Zooper if you fancy some widget customization now that you don't have such a restricted phone.

This so much. Mimi is garbage. I used to use it until 2 years ago when they did that stupid new view.

Once I discovered Clover and the thread watcher a long time ago, I've never been happier.

Sorry for being a basic bitch user ;-; Im just trying to suggest some stuff to start with desu

Whats the deal with messenger+?

Oh no worries I didn't mean to bash, Aptoide has its place. I guess I jumped to conclusions when I assumed he'd know everything he wanted, which is kind of stupid considering he's coming here for help and straight out of iPhoneLand.

Would also be good to grab Lookout or Malwarebytes, as well as replacements for things you don't like, like the camera, SMS and Dialer apps for example. Can't forget about phone essentials.

Action 3 launcher is my personal fav, if you want to try it out

>Root it
>Get rid of the bloatware (the stuff that comes on your phone that you don't like or even intend to use)
>KLWP for ricing
>Nova for ricing like a baby
>KLWP+Nova if you're a braindead monkey who wants to rice
>DNS66 for adblocking
>Explore custom ROMs

On that note I use TrueCaller (Caller ID/Dialer), GoSMS and Chrome to replace the Dialer, Messages and Browser apps

how do i kill the bloatware?

One cool feature is apple fags will harass you and droid fags will invite you to their circlejerk

You root it

one really cool feature is the one that allows you to drop your phone directly into the toilet. It won't go down when you flush either, so that's pretty cool.

is root the android equivalent of jailbreaking?

You can make phone calls.

you can't pirate music on an Iphone?

yeah but better

You can get around just about anything on just about any phone, but Android phones just utilize unrestricted flash memory like any old flash drive so you can click and drag whatever file you want onto your phone, or download anything you find online.

Yes, but better. 1st thing to do with an android is always get a file explorer (its fine if u use the default but most of the time stock apps suck).Dont get ES file explorer, only idiots do that, get MiXplorer

Hah sorry to hear that

MOBIle FAGS GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD *REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

You have many more customization options for free.

i know what Android can do, i don't know what Iphones can and can't do.

It flies, toss it and watch it fly!

It's not that good at landing though...

Developer mode I guess. Tap software version seven times. Other anyone have said a lot. Note about rooting, don't be stupid and brick it

Oh. Well again there are certainly ways around stuff but in general it is a more bothersome process to transfer files using iOS being that it tries to keep everything within the realm of iTunes which comes with its own restrictions in itself

root it and delete the EFS folder

Kys you fucking casual