How can i get more drive/ambition in life??

how can i get more drive/ambition in life??

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SY1rVUZVzJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>you don't

really?

ritalin

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SY1rVUZVzJ0

wtf

Either you are ambitious or not.
What do you want? Why are you ambitious?
If your goal really is that important you will do what's needed.
There is no such thing as drive or ambition, there is just you wanting something. Just do what you have to.

get off Sup Forums

good sleeping schedule, eating properly, working out, quitting masturbation.

Pretty much forming habits that are healthy and letting go of habits that are unhealthy. Takes a lot of willpower but that's pretty much it.

Selegiline

dont masturbate as much. Honestly, it worked for me

How can I wake up in the morning ? It doesnt work for me. everytime I "sleep" 12 hrs. Its not even sleep. I lay in bed and dont (want to ???) wake up.

focus on one single thing at a time.

the reality of things is - while being interested in a range of things is more interesting, you can become master in things one after another, but you will not become a master of those things.. rahter will be VERY far away from the goal, if you have same time period, but focus on all together

also lift to gt testosterone and dopomine
eat and sleep VERY well and regularly
and love, perform and have adventures to get more dopamine.

once you are set you can easily turn yourr thoughts to whatever you wish

Find some catnip.

From the post I'm guessing you have no job. You'll never become ambitious sitting around all day with no structured schedule.

gotta have something to wake up for man. something where other people expect you to be there, not some shitty workout at 8 youre just doing for yourself. maybe even some volunteeringshit or just meeting up with someone early but something at the least

Cocaine, lots of it.

Smoke pot

Stop smoking fool

I dont have anything. I can choose to wake up when I want. Im a student.
technically, no. But how do I get a structured schedule if my body/brain works against me to wake up or be motivated?

Am I a loser ?

But how where do I find something to wake up for ?

I want to know this too. Bumping for replies.

Are all of us born with different levels motivation or "drive"? Or are those things stuff you just "learn" and can acquire? Sometimes I feel like even though I know I have to be active and get out of bed, it's like my brain is working against me or something.

Start learning something youve always wanted to learn (instument or language) or travel somewhere youve always wanted to travel (if sufficient funds). Ive been there before, i know the thought of learning something new sounds difficult but just getting up and doing it for 20-30 minutes- despite what you lack of motivation is saying- it can help you out a lot. Good luck my man!

Try to find a job, join a group of people who do something in the morning, sign up for something. Theres plenty of people who do something in the morning and you can easily join them. Make appointments that other people will hold you to as well.

What fixed my sleep rhythm was a job waiting tables in amsterdam, i found it a lot of fun and had to get ul at 8 three times a week. You gotta be there so even with snoozing you gotta get out of bed at a certain time, you cant be late.

If you really cant find anything youll need willpower, set your clock for 9 hours of sleep and when it goes off try to get up. Thats hard, so you can put down a glass of water the night ahead to drink in the morning or do a few situps from lying position to get yourself awoke quickly. After that take a cold shower and go for a walk.

It's all just getting into the right habits and creating routine. Even though I quit working I still usually wake up around 10 even though I used to sleep till 13 or later.

Good luck man.

if you get addicted to drugs, you will become very motivated to get money, so you can buy more

modafinil. check these.

FUK

>modafinil

Not OP, but I used these for couple of months, got mixed results, I got panic attacks with these and I never had panic issues begore, I´m 32 btw.

OP, you could try this, but beware of anxiety.

This