Waifu something claim thing thread

Waifu something claim thing thread

Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (who gives a damn about your trips)
>Keep RP/ERP to a minimum. (You know who you are)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>No sexually explicit images (You know who you are)
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>Stop reading these
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Yui claimed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GSdYPkgCvtE
youtu.be/Jz1sBi0-130
youtube.com/watch?v=Cl78UpWa8vs
youtu.be/CeQoO2yJfJY
youtube.com/watch?v=7aYPr6mUA5U
youtu.be/FB8-sx5o_34
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGElLPuuryg
youtu.be/HvzWsutMAOw
youtube.com/watch?v=KE-Lpo5WXT0
youtu.be/XEKcOGxzm0A
youtube.com/watch?v=OWmuESee-VY
youtu.be/AvZctHAsh3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why does everyone hate Chen?

Cute waifu, best of her animu yes.

Adolf-chan claimed.

Aнacтacия yтвepждaл

i'm going to stop in episode 8 jui k-on is really cool

>MFW I rolled straight off a bridge like a moron

yeah I was pretty proud of it, I like distance running a bit more though. And 9:30 isn't that bad, the main problem that people seem to have is they can't keep a constant pace and end up botching their time because of it. most start off too fast and tire themselves out and have to slow way down, rather than keep a medium pace all the way through

Chen you dumb bastard

Who is Chen..? I'm so confused.. and why does he have a cult?

>didn't even respond to it
Aww

Vegetto claimed

>most start off too fast and tire themselves out
That would be me to a tee. Whenever I did miles in middle school, I'd sprint it for a lap. Be the first one to do the first lap, then be dead, and have to walk the last two. Think my lowest mile time was like, 7 minutes, ran in the early morning. Average was 9-12 minutes because after a while, I didn't care and just walked the whole thing.
>Even in high school, I managed to keep up with the best person on the track team for about a lap before I tired out
I honestly should've gone into track. I could've made one hell of a sprint runner.

2gay4me :^)

WHY WON'T YOU ACCEPT MY LOVE?

>youtube.com/watch?v=GSdYPkgCvtE

Indeed; Yui is best Keion, at least in my eyes.
I thought you'd like it; episode 8 is a good stopping point too because then they are third years.
That's what I ended up doing; tried to pace myself, then sped up too much, then ended up wasting a good two minutes trying to catch my breath. I'm not very good at keeping pace, it seems.

Not my fault

Chen is Chen
>Image moderately related

Mako? Drift Mako?

My wife

How did you manage that

yeah I used to do the same until my freshman year in highschool when I did cross country and my coach told me the reason my times were ass were because I always started trying to get to the front of the group and treated it like a sprint. Once I got it through my head and went for the long game my times improved drastically. My best time that season was 20:15 and i made varsity which was cool. Used my now iron lungs to go into track and did really well in sprinting events. Was pretty good at the 200m but didn't like the distance events because I just felt the track was god awful to run on because it was just a flat circle

youtu.be/Jz1sBi0-130

Claimed

It's hard to find a good pace to stick with because you start to feel like you're going too slow because you're catching your breath again so people try and speed up cuz they don't wanna cheat themselves. I just started humming tunes to myself since we couldn't listen to music during events and that helped a lot. Now I can do just about any pace so I just plug in some jams on random and go with the pace of the song. But GOD does it suck ass when you're on a slower, chill song and then you get some hella fast electro shit and have to kick it into overdrive like some kinda god damn spaz

youtube.com/watch?v=Cl78UpWa8vs

God damn that is surprisingly catchy.

One and only.

Ya. I never got into many athletics unless you count marching band as one... which it should, because that shit is killer on the legs. Been thinking of getting into DDR lately to try and get back in shape a bit, and since I can't be assed to particularly run anywhere.

I can't pm you anymore ;-;

Who

Claimed

I CLAIM SHADILAY

Cute Yui

That's a good thing uwu

Yeah DDR is a better start than most people go for. It sucks when you see people who are talking about getting into shape yet all they do is walk at a leisurely pace on their phone. Like bruh, you could easily be jogging. Doesn't have to be fast or far, but walking isn't doing anything for you since you do enough of it every day. But yeah, DDR is good for the legs and what not. It's kinda like less intense plyometrics

youtu.be/CeQoO2yJfJY

Dammit image

Oh

rip

Had any Yui dream lately?
Long time no see, you nerd.
Oh my.

Claimed again

I mean, I've got 6 games, and a brand new mat I've yet to get to use (Due to my old place, it slipped around waaaaay too much to be useful) and now that I moved, it should work better.... now the only problem is when can I play it. It's normally hot as fuck, and when it's not, everyone is sleeping. And I go for the high energy songs, so headphones won't work.

youtube.com/watch?v=7aYPr6mUA5U

I am not a nerd!
As well, new phone who dis?

you can add me back if you want idc

She is cute isn't she ?

Have fun playing games?

youtu.be/FB8-sx5o_34

Ah that sucks, thankfully fall will be coming real soon and then you can dance to your hearts content. Hope that ll turns out well for you

I don't think I won a single one, to be honest. :3

She looks cute

Alright then, how are you, you dork.
This is N E P T U N E
I'm sorry for neglecting you, love. I had some business to manage!

Hmph.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGElLPuuryg

Thanks m8. Hopefully fall is as cool as last year, otherwise I won't expect much of a difference from summer.

Not a dork! I am the son of a shepard!
NEP!

I may just have to try cardio sometime at the gym; seems like I have a few new things to try!
hello
No, sadly. I'm trying for them though, and it's always a good try.

Unfortunate. What did you play?

Cardio kills gains, but is a necessary balance.

youtu.be/HvzWsutMAOw

MAKO!
Lucid dreaming yo.
Aww, come on sweetie, I didn't mean to! If anything, I was still checking out your pics, they're just too cute.

oh fuck; now that I think of it, my gym partner said that.
Rain check for cardio...
I've read that lucid dreaming can result in absolutely terrifying dreams for first timers

can I claim this cutie?

Hi hi, how's you?

Cuter Yui

Just a few games of CSGO.

That doesn't help at all!

Y'all a bunch of sad fucks. I mean that from the bottom of my heart. Playing house with cartoons. You must swim in shame when you look in the mirror.

Get better pics.
Post that tummy one, come on~
You'll never know if you don't try! If you are scared, you'll get scary dreams, relaaax~

I already deleted it.

only if you get a better personality in return.

youtube.com/watch?v=KE-Lpo5WXT0

NEP!

Yeah I'm hoping it's cool too. Tired of the heat

Glad to hear it my dude, if you have the chance use an elliptical and not a treadmill. Works the full range of motion better and is able to simulate hills and the sort in case you feel it's too easy

Anyways my dudes, it was fun and great talking to you but I gotta head to bed. Tonights my last night of work until sunday and I don't wanna fall asleep mid shift. I'll be on all night tonight though so hopefully I see some of y'all there

youtu.be/XEKcOGxzm0A

Indeed is the reality haha.

Waifu claimed

youtube.com/watch?v=OWmuESee-VY

The best pilot/waifu

Should I leave for a while?
Ouch, spot on kek. Welcome, buddy.
NEP!

nice legs uwu

youtu.be/AvZctHAsh3w

Hmm? Why?

Good; no homework to do so I'm free until I sleep.
And you? also cutest Yui
Makes sense. I'll try it this weekend and tell you how it turns out!
Alright.
You take it easy, friend :)
how does is kill the gains, exactly? I'm curious now

yeah i'm curious now too. I can hold off on sleep for another few minutes. Wouldn't doing cardio on the days you're not doing upper body or weight training be just fine?

You don't seem to want me around, do you?
You may not succeed at first but do kot let that hinder you!

Burns muscle as opposed to fats. I dont quite know why but it does. 20-30 minutes of light cardio is ok and actually good for you but if your focus is streight building its safest to just do none.

feel free to do it on your off-days, but make sure you've at least got a rest day somewhere in there.

Since Rem has already been claimed, time for my secondary.

I've actually heard this one before and can actually explain.
It only burns muscle when you don't intake enough calories/ protein from what I understand. If you intake the proper amount of calories for the workout you intend to do then cardio has no negative effect on muscle growth. It just takes the correct amount of calorie intake for what you plan to do.

Ok just did a little research on why because once I realized I had no idea why, its because most of those that are weight lifting dont have the proper diet to go with it. Its due to a lack of calorie intake therefore burning the muscle.
...Im not undoing my typing, but I essentially just read the same thing.

The body naturally will always burn fat first and will only cannibalize muscle as a last resort. there are multiple calorie calculators that can help determine how much you need to intake to prevent this. If you do it right and make sure not to take in too little calories cardio can actually help with muscle growth since though it is not a strength exercise it does work the muscles and causes them to adapt to the stress being put on them

Kawaii

Ah ok, gotcha gotcha. I got carried away in my typing haha. My b. Just ignore my last post there, it basically just goes into a little more detail
At least you decided to read up on it, always good when someone learns something new

Kawaii!!!

Have you done lucid dreaming before? How was it?
ah, I see. I'd say I get light cardio from all the walking on campus I do; depending on your definition of "light"
Thanks for clearing it up though!

No worries thanks for adding on! But you said you were getting some sleep didnt you? I dont want to hold you up, im actually not far behind on that as well.
Thank you!
No worries, dunno if you noticed but its more in depth here

Nope, not at all. Lmao.

Psychopath Yui claimed.

Yeah I'm headed to bed now haha. i just wanted to hear about the cardio hindering muscle mass thing cuz that caught my attention.
Any who it was fun and I'll see ya all later! Have a good one!

You too sleep well!

Looks like those were beats the two couldn't handle.

oh yeah btw, those protein shakes are really effective, I feel. I noticed those other replies, too :)
how was your day?
Well, if I'm gonna try it then you should too!

Ohh, lucky lucky :3

H-holy she's so adorable.

I'm upset or something I guess, but why would that mean you should leave?

mami

After employing my expert strategy of not jumping off bridges to my death, my Dark Souls 3 campaign is shaping up to be quite good