So it's looking more and more like the Barcelona attack was a copycat of the white nationalists terrorist attack in...

So it's looking more and more like the Barcelona attack was a copycat of the white nationalists terrorist attack in Virginia last weekend.

Notice how president Trump almost immediately condemned this attack pinning it on Islam, while he has yet to condemn the alt-right neo-nazi white supremacists who conducted last weekend's attack.

Staying silent on this, is basically him endorsing their views.

From Wolf Blitzer at CNN: "There Will Be Questions About Whether Barcelona Attack Was ‘Copycat’ of Charlottesville"

youtube.com/watch?v=Wc9Ve7xH358

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cdr0d2iRkA8
youtu.be/-i886pP5klo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go eat a dick op

>every single thing that happens is Trump's fault

>CNN

kek

Since Trump supporters all seem to like Nazi shit so much, maybe it's time to round them up into camps for a little history lesson.

Still we wait.......

Zero condemnation of the white supremacists a week later, and fully condemning all of Islam only moments after Barcelona attacks.

You are welcome to try.

Didnt he condemn both sides?

>implying there's another side to neo-nazi-ism

right wing does 1 attack and kills 1 person and its plastered all over the front page. Muslim does the fiftieth car attack in a year that kills double digits and its almost invisible. Fucking muslims are scum that need to be erased from the earth

Bait

What about all those terror attacks in Europe that involved vehicles.

Guess those don't count according to OP

commies and nazis

Still you lie

Trump condemned them right as it was happening.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cdr0d2iRkA8

If you didn't get your news from CNN, MSNBC, WashPo or NTY you would already know this.

Terror attacks are just the new normal. White supremacist attacks are on the rise, and need to be stopped.

wow cool op you sure made a good point
it wasn't biased or anything man you are so smrt op
I wish us dumb hicks could be as smrt as you maybe you could teach us some stuff?
Please I hate that I have my own ideas please teach me how to think just like you and please oh please teach me how I can call everyone who doesn't agree with my ideas a Nazi/terrorist

>breitbart said he condemned the alt right, so it's true

>be me
>click the link
>read the video's title
>fake and gay......

>be you
>living in groupthink leftist echo chamber
>click link
>"zomg, that flies in the face of my worldview and I can't be wrong"
>abruptly closes link
>sighs a heavy relief
>returns to his safe space

wow good thread guys keep it up

>he has yet to condemn the alt-right neo-nazi white supremacists who conducted last weekend's attack.
You mean the tiki nazis that got ambushed by alt-left?
He said there were bad people on both sides. Just because he didn't *exclusively* blame the white supremacists doesn't mean he didn't condemn the violence. He just said that while the violence was unacceptable there were also nonviolent people on both sides.

only he didn't say that.

he said there are "good people" in the neo-nazis, and that they "aren't all bad".

Get fucked you faggot nazi sympathizer. Suck my American cock.

nazi ideology is inherently violent. defending American freedoms against nazis is neither morally reprehensible nor beyond the scope of our history.

Kill them all. Every single one of them. Every single mother fucker who ascribes to anything even slightly resembling nazism. None deserve life.

>implying that counter-protesters are equally as bad as white supremacists

this. literally everyone who is still backing trump is basically a nazi.

Fuck your symbols of hate.

mr spiderman, tear down this thread!!

really man...where is the old, good stuff that happened? when b wasnt full of you faggots, spiderman would tear down gay dick thread and bullshit like this right here!

Do you honestly disagree with that? You really dont believe there are any confused and mislead people at those rallies?

Call me naive but I think using logic and open discussion to change their beliefs is better than silencing and attacking the group as a whole.

>right wing does 1 attack and kills one person

Bitch did you forget about Giffords?

What about lynchings?

>He just said that while the violence was unacceptable there were also nonviolent people on both sides.

>trump and supporters confirmed for hypocritical cucks

He meant "in the overall crowd". Not everyone there was members of white supremacist hate groups, or left wing hate groups. There were also regular everyday people there, and that's what he meant.

You know that though, but are looking to start shit and back your views that Trump is somehow Hitler.

Go watch this video of his press conference and see for yourself.

Nazis do NOT deserve a fair shake, dipshit. They HAD their opportunity to exist in good faith and the fucking holocaust happened.

Kill them all.

these are actually tasty as fuck

>Giffords

A bush hating registered democrat.

What lynchings? The ones 80 years ago?

Old Sup Forums would have supported antifa. Fascism goes against everything that anonymous stands for.

making shit up again i see.

Loughner was absolutely NOT a bush-hating democrat when he shot Giffords. His own mother, the few friends he had, his counselor, they all made statements to the fact that he had been indoctrinated by right-wing extremists.

Get your shit straight, you fucking idiot.

>he said there are "good people" in the neo-nazis
No, he said there were protesters there who were neither neo nazis nor white nationalists.
I'd tell you to watch it again, but that would imply that you've actually watched it at all instead of just repeating what you heard.
He *repeatedly* states that white nationalists and neo nazis should be condemned. He also *repeatedly* states that not everyone who was there to protest was a neo nazi or white nationalist.

>YouTube as a source

kek

Shit bait

>OP is a retarded faggot
>OP made me so mad REVERSE

Is that what you wanted to hear OP? Now please fuck off.

That the name of your dick?

>and its almost invisible
nigga the media are covering everywhere all the time. you're not even european.
on the other hand, wanna know who the fuck in europe is giving a shit about charlotsville?
that's right, no one.

He's still butthurt about last November's election.

>defending American freedom
By lynching your fellow americans for exercising their right to free speech and peaceful assembly?
How does that work?

I would say the cunts spray painting hammer & sickle emblems, throwing bottles of piss, shit, and pepper spray, throwing rocks at peoples cars etc are another side to civil unrest.

Fucking tool. It's only faggots like you who have brought political ideology here.

your time for free speech ended with your vile hatred and bigotry. you don't get to have that privilege any longer.

>Peaceful
>Driving a car into a crowd
Pick one

1st. Amendment of the U.S. Constitution

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Where in any of that does it say
"If you say something we don't like, we get to attack you"?

>free speech and peaceful assembly

We're still talking about Nazis, right? because if so, yes. Kill them all. String them up, line them against the wall, crush their fucking skulls.

Self defense is a thing faggot.
When people are trying to smash up my car with rocks I'm hitting the gas.

The government isn't stopping them, you thick faggot. The American people are.

hate speech =/= free speech

youtu.be/-i886pP5klo z

No shit Sherlock.

Attacking your fellow Americans for holding
political views you don't like makes you a terrorist.

Hate speech is a fucking joke
Your hurt feelings have 0 legal baring.
Try again faggot.

Um, sorry but the Supreme Court just ruled on that, and it in fact is. All speech is free speech.

Do you really believe that free speech would need to be spelled out in the constitution if it were only "warm and fuzzy" speech? Of course not, it has to be spelled out because it specifically protects speech that offends people.

lololololol

>actually believing it was self-defense
>being so fucking stupid that in the face of overwhelming evidence, you still can't help but suck pappy nazi's cock.

Antifa?

by that same token we should be lining up antifa for being communists

Yeah, so lucky far right nationalism was defeated allowing the rise of international communism killing 100+million people.
I'm sure the millions of dead feel better they were murdered by cool lefty extremist ideology instead of horrible right wing extremists.

>in the face of overwhelming evidence
>bitch where?

That doesn't fit their pinko commie agenda, so naturally you're a Nazi Racist for pointing this out.

hahahaha, nazism is inherently violent, you stupid fuck. If I told you I was going to kill your dog, then started lacing up my dog kicking boots, you wouldn't wait for me to kick your dog, you'd stop me before I could, physically if necessary.

You're a fucking moron.

Really? That's just a counter-protest group made up of mainly college students. How in the fuck does that even come close to violent white supremacists?

Totally fucking irrelevant. Fuck nazis, fuck you, and if you stand with them, I hope you're fucking strung up with them.

I did Nazi this coming

antifa and the counter-protests against the right have been far more violent

>the violent ideology that aligns with my side is just fine, the violent ideology that aligns with yours is evil

>If I told you I was going to kill your dog-
Full stop right there you fucking cunt.
Right there YOU'VE broken the law.
You've gone beyond the realm of free speech, and started making threats. THAT will land you - and every other cunt that tries it - in jail.
THAT'S how our system works. You want to throw people in jail for thought crime? Fuck of to N. Korea.

Watch fucking ANYTHING but fox, read literally fucking ANY news literature besides drudge, and listen to fucking ANYTHING but aj. There's videos, several angles, interviews with his family, postings to social media from him, I mean for God's sake, dipshit, wake the fuck up.

There is no substantial white supremacist movement in the United States of America.

A base tenant of nazism is the extermination of non-white races. That's inherently violent. Your hair-splitting bullshittery doesn't work here, faggot.

Nope!

Bingo. That's what these commie cunts don't get.
I don't even support Nazism, but if people in Virginia want to walk around a statue with a swastika flag, so be it.
Welcome to the USA

I'm not a nazi, nor a nazi sympathizer. You're being prejudiced.
Only one guy drove a car into a crowd, and he was a white nationalist. I'm talking about the people who were there to protest the statue being taken down but did not participate in the violence. You're being prejudiced.
>still talking about Nazis
No, we're talking about the people who were just there to protest a historic statue being taken down. Not everyone there was a nazi, you're being prejudiced.

then it would be incorrect to call all of the participants and the alt-right nazi's

white surpemacists hold extreme views that I think are disgusting, but those the media term "white supremacists" as a blanket term largely do not supporting genocide

That's a lie.

If there was any it was self defense. Remember, violence begets violence.

Also, much of the supposed damage caused by this group turned out to be right-wingers posing as Antifa.

If there is only one side, then everybody is a neo-Nazi.

I don;t think you thought this one through...

Holy fuck are you retarded? How the fuck do you think Trump got elected?

He's already condemned the neo-Nazi white supremacist. It's either you're blind or you're a retarded CNN shill who wouldn't make it anywhere else, so you have to resort to shitting up the Internet with your redundant and blockheaded narrative. Do yourself a favour and re-evaluate your life.