Dat ass tho

dat ass tho
who is she, Sup Forums?

europeans love getting blacked and ran over.

Fuck mohammed and alah the gay god , a pedophile goatfucker

seems jennifer lawrence

Europe, living the multiculturalistic dream

guy in blue shirt is all, 'she is presenting'

Putos motos de mierda, hijos de Puta. Deberían morir todos.

Moros de mierda.

imma look what pol has to say about this whole thing

They deserved it, how dare those racist white people to block the traffic for a honorable muslim?

When the fuck are we going to nuke mecca?

I get it, "not all muslims". I've known a few good muslims in my day, but it's time for the people in charge to admit that Islam is a violent murder cult, and had no place in the 21st century. Anyone who tells you that Islam is the religion of peace has either never read the koran, or is lying to you. For the sake of the planet and the entirety of humanity, Islam needs a genocide.

Tu puta madre si se lo merece.

isis has nothing to do with Muslims

YES

>isis has nothing to do with Muslims
Isis is Muslim

Proof that white men are inferior to men of color

Wrong. ISIS is pure islam. Mohammed would would clap like a retard at the circus, if he could see ISIS.

Good muslim = dead muslim

Carrefour did it, frucking french did it.

This thread got seriously derailed...

Nice ass... every cloud and all that... *sigh*

not isis, islam killed 13

The guy on the floor holding the carrefour bag : "They ran over me but these fucking arabs did'nt stole my bag, it's something."

The jewish death grip on merchandise

USA has much more blacks and muslim than europe U know?

The alt-right got cucked by ISIS.

This was some staged shit like it always is. Calm down you furious fags.

U.S.: 3 million muslims
Europe: 44 million
And multiculturalism means different cultures, not different races.

And how many people are there in theses two space ? Not the same, stop picking stats who doesn't even prove anything.

What? My brother was there. It wasn't staged.

Europe has about twice population of USA, not 15 times.

"hurr, hurr, every important event is just staged."
Because of your though, people believing in flat earth, antivaccx, fake moon landing, bush did 9/11 spread like aids.

Yeah, and Europe is just besides what ? Muslim countries. See that like a comparison between muslim in Europe, and Mexican in the US.

The only part of this whole image that's important. White booty in a position to get blacked.

number of mexicans in USA : a lot
number of mexicans in Europe: except tourists, no one.
We could do this if you want, since the clichés say that muslims are the equivalent of mexicans.

The difference has alone 80 million Muslim because its a Muslim country. And then there are several others which were always Muslim countries.

*Turkey

Spain is actually full of Mexicans and other Latin Americans. Your point is invalid.

This is so wrong. Turkey is Europe too and has 80 Million muslims

Turkey is not a european country. It's only liberals wet dream.
Germany, UK, France are full of muslims and most of problems comes from there.

I think he means European Union. Cerdogan is one of the main reasons why Turkey should never be part of the EU.

cala a puta dos cornos espanhol de merda

Yeah. Because there's no nice muslims. Keep dreaming about your magical world. In the US, the white are the cause of most problems, so what ?

And yet they rarely give us any trouble. What the fuck are you doing wrong with them?

It's like here in Czech republic. We don't have muslims but we have Gypsies. They are about 2% of population (nobody really knows) but cause over 20% of crimes and then comes some faggot who says: "The whites are the cause of most problems. Stop hating on Gypsies!"

Not saying muslims aren't the cause of some problems. Just not all. I live in France, and don't worry, I know who killed people. But some crime, it's just dishonest to say it's just muslims/black/gypsies/whatever.

Noone says "it's just _blank_".
People are pointing that small group of people is responsible for significantly higher portion of problems. If removing of 5% of population causes crime rate drop 15% or so it's obvious win for the rest.

Yep, but, hélas, that's not the world we live in. We can't do that.

When the ground is child support

>We can't do that.
sez who?

helas, wtf

sacate la verga de mohamed del culo antes de postear aqui diccionario de mierda.