Hey Sup Forums...

Hey Sup Forums. Around half a year ago the upstairs toilet didn't work so I resorted to pissing in bottles out of laziness and fear of people hearing me pee. After the toilet got fixed I was going to dump it but I literally had no time when nobody was home for me to do it. I'm surprised nobody smelled it but I guess my old clothes absorbed the smell.

Shiiiiiit.... What a faggot

How am I a faggot for not wanting other men to hear me pee? This is the least homosexual thing I could've done.

Op... you know what to do

I don't have a bathtub

Then pour it your air vents
Jesus we gotta think of everything?
Also, timestamp

>Fill up a juice jug
>put it in the fridge
>profit

What kind of 4th world Country do you live in?

Too poor to afford air vent.

Michigan

Ahh, you black?

I now have to outside with a bag full of old piss bottles. :-D

No Aryan and proud

Op is retarded and proud too

don't leave out the relevant details

>aryan
>from michigan
pick one

Also drink some fucking water your piss shouldn't look like used fryer oil

OP why are you such an anti social beta faggot?

Blond hair and boo eyes make you Aryan. Deal with it Jew.

not a bad idea

I only drink water.

I had to laugh when I saw this because.....because I have seriously thought of doing this but I'm not lazy.

>calls me jew
says the kike collecting bottles of his own piss like a jew with his shekels off yourself

I was also high as balls during that time. What did you think I did with my poo?

What about the smell? Most likely some faggot in the street can smell the beta aura coming off from that piss

Boonies bruh

Oh God I'm white trash.

Been doing this for the past year. I buy a gallon of apple juice( usually lasts a few hours) then I use the empty jug to piss in. I hate greeting up to piss because 99% of the god damn time can't fall back to sleep. Maybe I'm a lazy fuck, or a stroke of genius, honestly I don't care what others think. The apple juice gives my very vivid dreams.

I put bleach the toilet to neuter the smell.