Wwyd thread

wwyd thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-i886pP5klo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd vote Trump in for a second term.

What would Sup Forums do? Will post more for detailed responses.

i'd turn her around, bend her over and pull these shorts down to eat her ass. finger her pussy from behind, getting her all worked up. then press her on the bed, shove my cock balls deep into her wet pussy and plowing her doggystyle for a good 15 minutes, choking her and pullin her hair while doing so. then lift her up and fuck her against the wall, her legs locked around my back, making her scream through the whole house. in the end i'd cum on her face and let her lick it up/rub it in
any of her ass? feet would also be nice

Will post more as well for details

wwyd?

Where in Europe is she, I'll show you url what I'll do to her

*irl

come on
describe it

Nice comments only. Rude ones will be reported to mods.

she can take huge nigger cocks

how old

More wwyd any ass eating?

i would love pulling those bottoms aside and shoving my tongue all the way into her pussy

Wwyd

Wow that's a terrible photo. Better one here

Go on. She hates to admit it, but she loves having her ass ate especially while you finger her from behind. She only likes it rough, she loves being choked, spanked and she'll definitely scream, she gets so loud when she's being pounded.

I'd buy her ass a set of tits

that oughta clean up Sup Forums

wwyd

My wife... she loves the attention Wwyd

wwyd ?

Tie her arms behind her back and bind her legs so her ass if facing up. Slap her ass and finger her while eating out her ass hole.

Blindfold and gag her and shove a large buttplug into her ass. Take her other hole for 30 minutes and leave a sign on the bathroom stall saying free fuck toy.

Wwyd to my bitch of an ex

woops

I'd shove my cock down that throat of hers punishing her for sticking her tongue out at me tears coming down her face as she can't get a breath than I'd flip her over and jam my cock in her asshole till I'm satisfied wwyd

Also her and enjoys ass being ate

Take that shirt off of her and place it on the other side of a wall next to that picture of her.

tie her and bolt her face to a hole in the wall. Live stream her, giving an address to anyone that wants to contribute.

really fucken bad at this...

Would you tongue her ass too?

I would fuck her face, shoving my big cock down her throat, making her choke and slobber all over it until I she swallows my giant load.

Take her by that street pole and bend her over it shoving deep inside as she lets out a moan I tell her be quiet your drawing attention and choke her telling her not to cum till I say so as I pound her until I'm done with her from behind wwyd

Super sexy
Moar plox

Raep youtu.be/-i886pP5klo

Find Zoe passed out at a party wearing this. WWYD?

she's already next to the street pole though

shiit nigger you just wasted 60 seconds you could have been 'pound her until I'm done with her from behind wwyd'

Fucking hell m8.

gently put my dick in her mouth and thrust in and out until i cum

Make her wear nothing underneath that skirt, bring her out into the middle of the festival grounds and start to feel her up kissing her neck from behind as the molly starts to hit her, then when she's finally peaking. Shove her face into the dirt and tease her asshole. Lick her while I finger her cunt and when she's nice and ready shove my cock into ass. Right beofre I cum I make her choke on my cock as I come down her throat.

finally got it right LOL

Lol that's a different person

Wwyd?

I didn't know 12 years olds could get nipple piercings

Wwyd?.

Kinky, she's already in a perfect position to run a train.

Invite some bbc's and before fucking her gag her with a sock and tell them they can do whatever they want.

She loves having her pussy used and abused by big cocks

spank her for wearing those short shorts and then stick my dick up her ass and finish on her face

wwyd?

What would you do to her?

my big sister

Lauren

Wwyd

Lauren

have consensual intercourse in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation, with the lights off.

Lauren