>be obammar
>twet once
>most liked twet in history
who da real presidant b?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2010/US/05/13/doll.study/index.html
cbc.ca/1.4074603
youtu.be/-i886pP5klo
washingtonexaminer.com/trump-approval-rebounds-to-45-surges-among-hispanics-union-homes-men/article/2630910
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One tweet? are you new?

15.5k tweets.

Bannon.

That's cute, mushbrain. He didn't get millions of likes on ALL of his tweets, he got them on the FIRST tweet of his three tweet quote.

This is actually sort of true. That Nazi faggot is playing Trump like an accordion.

Vladimir "this is revenge for Boris Yeltsin" Putin

His previous tweet: "MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD."

cnn.com/2010/US/05/13/doll.study/index.html
cbc.ca/1.4074603

I mean.... OK Obama.

That's true i did't born hating people, but i really quickly learned to stay the fuck away from niggers, gipsy and east europeans

And for that you have to thank nobody but niggers, gipsy and easter europeans themselves.

>tl;dr behave like a worthy human being, get respect. Behave like a nigger or a thug, get hated and discriminated.

I'm bored I hospital wanna call bomb threat 9058452571

>be obama
>tweet lies
>whole campaign is a lie
>be a lie

youtu.be/-i886pP5klo kek

>trump says hillary will start nuclear war
>she is too irresponsible to have access to nuclear weapons
>retards believe it
>tfw half of amerifats are uneducated and stupid
>trump wins
>threatens with nuclear war within a year of being elected

White Lives Don't Matter though, not even to white supremacists.

they could just get a job though.

Who would have thought the number of normal rational people outweighs the number of edgelords and rednecks

Sounds like a personal problem, buddy.

Trump. Its hard being a man. Something you can't understand.

>be a faggot on /b
>be a faggot

yeah nigger

Wow what an insightful thing to say, totally hasnt been said before and is pretty much common sense at this point like saying "youre not born an engineer you learn it" well, yeah duh.

Has Trump started a nuclear war yet, faggot? If anything he's preventing it.

I'd probably have to run head first into a wall to reach the level of retardation you were born with

>If anything he's preventing it.
>"will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen"
>world has already seen two nukes being used on one country
nope. that's definitely a threat to use at least three nukes

>Be you
>Trump responds to a threat, with a counter-attack
>Fuckingautistreaction.jpg
>"Trump is going to get us killed by taking threats seriously."
>North Korea delays test missiles indefinitely
>You are too busy worrying about a fucking protest to give a shit
>Trump gets increased sanctions from 15 UN member nations and makes North Korea shut the fuck up
>"But, Confederates and Nazis are exterminating blacks as we speak. EVIL FASCIST TRUMP."

You won't be able to post when nuclear world war happens. Shit is going to get blown the fuck up.

You're right. I am so worried that a country with 3 nukes is going to exterminate my ass on the east coast. Stupid faggot.

Oh fuck

Kids aren't born with a fear of cars or fire either. Kids are fucking stupid, that's why they have years of learning and schooling before being considered a productive member of society. OBONGO BTFO

Then what is Trump bitching at North Korea about, retard.

You do realize the east coast is the closest mainland American territory besides Hawaii to North Korea, right. No, you don't because you're a retard.

>we should retaliate cyberattacks military
yeah people like that should not be anywhere near the nuke button desu

Yeah, Trump is just not going to respond to nuclear threats that worries all the autistic people like you. He's trying to appease all of the REEEEEE, dumb cunt.

He's powerless now, and was probably the most ineffective president ever. Trump will get shit done, obama was just a cuck who let world walk all over us.

Posterity will remember Trump as a black stain on American History.

Who won the election, who got him elected. How's that college education working for ya? lmao

Obama's most popular tweet was a quote from a racist murderer

Liberalism is a mental disorder

>Literally not knowing the difference between East and West
Jesus Christ, this has to be the dumbest thing I have ever read. The West coast is 9,000 km away, New York City is almost 11,000 away.

>tweets bullshit
Tribal behavour and evolution mean that we, consciciously or subconsciciously, tend to privilege those who are likely to be more closely related to us.

same with psychology in babies and toddlers who react more positively to their own skin color than to others in experiments.

Funny that most of the people who speak out against racism have protection from niggers

26% of voters voted for him, pretty tiny amount of people if you ask me

Just because he's the president doesn't mean he's popular, the majority of Americans dislike him and so does the majority of the world

this has to be a joke. is this a joke?

>26% of voters voted for him

proof you are stupid

46% of voters voted for him, but he won the electoral college in a landslide. Half of all voters like Trump and the rest of the population that didn't vote don't have a say in anything because their opinions are not documented. Saying the majority of Americans hate him is wrong when you don't have actual numbers to support that idea. You are exactly what's wrong with this country, believing in in fake liberal news and what they want you to believe.

>46%

Almost 48% didn't vote for either Trump or Hillary retard
And even if you want to ignore that, Trump's current approval rating is stuck at around 35%, with around 60% disapproval, so yes, a majority

Not to mention you are illiterate.

Hence Voters vs non Voters. God you are a stupid fuck. And approval ratings are not scientific and every media source has different approval ratings. Yours from CNN obviously.

This is a typical liberal for ya fam, look at him at laugh at his idiocy and illiteracy.

Every poll has Trump around the same margin retard, you'll be lucky to find a recent one where it's over 40%, even right leaning polls have him in the mid to high 30s

Just because you don't like the facts doesn't give you a pass to just scream "FAKE NEWS" and ignore reality

Go ahead and try to find me a recent poll where Trump has a majority approval rating

Implying those traits are race specific. And yes you were implying that since you identified certain ethnic stereotypes. In fact white people brought the niggers to America. So really it's our fault.

Trump uses the pass literally every day. Why can't they? He's supposed to be the role model.

Sounds like you don't get out much m8

i didnt like black people since i could ever remember

Because the people around you didn't like them, or you had a bad experience with a black person at a young age that traumatised you and you never grew out of it

>Every poll
>poll

random sample is supposed to represent the majority of the population.

K retard.

So you're saying EVERY POLL is inaccurate?

At that point I think it's safe to say you're trying to ignore reality

washingtonexaminer.com/trump-approval-rebounds-to-45-surges-among-hispanics-union-homes-men/article/2630910

I bet you're a feminist cuck though and put women as more important because you are a stupid beta fuck.

Do you even know what Polls are? Go back to school and read a book you ignoramus idiot.

Or because niggers are pieces of shit

> If everybody likes someones, it means he's been a good president
> everybody is smart

This is how you ruin a country, retard.

>President Trump's overall approval is at 45%, while 51% of likely voters disapprove of his job as president and 5% are not sure.

Does that sound like a majority approval to you?

you realize that's a segment right

>Trumptard pretending he values school and books

I thought education was FAKE NEWS?

Babies are fucking idiots. That's why they don't hate.
>they literally can't

/thread

Babies are idiots because they don't hate anyone, Trumptards are idiots because they hate everyone, normal people actually have the power to take an objective look at reality

It's ok, for libcucks, citing real world events is "fake news" and "Trump talk" so fuck it anyway.