No gay marriage

>No gay marriage
>No muslim mayor
>No monkey president
>93% white
>Shares no borders
>Right wing government in power
>Stopped the boats

Is Australia objectively the best country right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/students-praise-allah-common-core/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It would be if it were anywhere other than Australia.

If only it wasn't an inhabitable desolate wasteland with monstrous human hating fauna, I'd love to move there.

>No gay marriage
You have that other fag conciliatory fake-marriage. I forget what it is called though.

This

They don't need marriage if it's culturally accepted everywhere

So no, you are still isolated from the rest of us for a reason.

What do you mean?

I want to charge in there with my longsword and run those whores through for subjecting these poor children to their heathen ways.

The country repels enemies for us.
You're forgetting skin cancer.

Your pic is just sad, OP. The Sand Niggers will want to try to take over Australia like every other western nation.

Don't you guys have a problem with Asian immigration?

And isn't your country similarly plagued with a bunch of feminazi SJW hypocrites in various positions of power?

Your leader, like ours, is a jew. Plus, isn't he gay?
Also the countries climate and the creatures which live there are bad. New Zealand is better cause the climate etc is better and you can own 7.62 guns (l1a1).

Your policy is not really anti-Muslim, you are simply far.
The Muslims will get there eventually.

I would say yes without hesitation if you weren't cucked on gun laws, as well as your insane cost of living. Due to that, you force individuals to make choices.

There are plenty in the cities, but they're well-behaved.

>Is Australia objectively the best country right now?
yes, I would immigrate tomorrow to Aussieland if you guys would let me.

As an Australian, no. There's too much fag pandering for this place to be an oasis. Shit internet, low speed limits, too many fucking cyclists and all that's going to get worse after the election in a few months.

Seems really cool and can adapt easily with lvl 5 bantz but heard your equivalent of the Republican party is literally fucking retarded cept on immigration

>LITERALLY GOOKS
>G
>O
>O
>K
>S

Look at those smug looking feminist teachers. Bet you its Sweden.

They're all knob gobblers is what I mean

>inbred criminals land
>best country
At least it's white. Having no real accomplishments or contributed anything to over all humanity I guess you'd have to hang on and be proud about something trivial and that you did nothing to accomplish.

Is skin cancer that common in shitpostistan?

Your spiders invalidate all of those things!

>anglo
>white

Just like zombies, stay out of the city an you will be safe.

Aside from the
>nanny state
>gun laws
>taxation
>overbearing government
>god awful continent

Perhaps yes

That picture makes me feel sick.

Apart from gun laws, I'd say yeah we're pretty cool.

>오스트레일리아
>화이트

>93% white

you haven't been to melbourne, sydney or perth lately?

still better than shitskins though

You don't have any freedom though. Need a permit for fucking everything. NZ ain't better

snopes.com/students-praise-allah-common-core/

Close, Netherlands.

>Right wing government in power
turncoat... right-wing...

I dunno if they hate us, but Id act like that too if it mean the government giving me a free pass for the rest of my life.

Well at least gooks are better than filthy anglos. I hate my fucking potato nigger heritage.

we have a Muslim prime minister now

> No Hijabs
> Women praying with boys
> Women standing during prayer time
> Several women clearly not understanding how serious of an offense this is to the prophet, and not even praying when they should be.

Not only is this indoctrination, but many hard line muslims would find this exceedingly offensive. Did they make the kids recite the conversion to Islam too, I wonder how their parents feel about that?

Ill just leave this here

No.. Although I like straya just as much as any bloke, you are fucked because of other reasons.

I'd love to move to Australia to escape the black menace. I can't afford it though. :/

Eh, why are you guys so obsessed with what other consenting adults do in their private bedrooms?

Dr. Pavel.
I'm ISIS.

And your pansy laws on games