Be honest: Why haven't you committed suicide?

Be honest: Why haven't you committed suicide?

Because I want to eat this girls asshole.

>too lazy
>friends that actually seem to care about me
>the overwhelming urge to do so many things like cliff diving or swimming with sharks.
>tried multiple times when I was younger but never succeeded. I take that as a sign that I'm meant to be around for a while

shit if i didn't have a family i would have killed myself years ago my man

I'd have to delete all my online accounts and throw out all my sexual paraphernalia first

I take that as a sign you're a pussy

Parents would check web history and find pictures

Spite mostly

try to have sex

Cause im not a faggot like you op

Fear of what's on the other side and family.

Not done shitposting yet.

Oh yes.

lol

because im not a selfish fucking douchebag that only thinks of himself and that has respect for the people that know me

Because I'm scared of death

Actually, i don't know...

Love my mom too much. Plus life is pretty good once you stop taking things for granted

Because the only way I can justify taking my life is if I've taken over 300 others.
>and I'm no fuckin faggot ass terrorist

I'm ronin, it's different.

cause I'm only 18 and who knows whats in store for me...probably a shit life and not real reason to but on the other hand if I died today or tomorrow I wouldn't really give a shit

Because I'm not a pussy and if I ever have a big problem my solution is the not the noose. If it is that is sad and you are a good waste of sperm

Because I wish to bring sorrow to as many normies as possible

Still holding on to some hope that I can find a better job by the halfway mark of next year.

Pretty much every religion on this planet warns of the worst kind of consequences for suicide.

If none of them are the true religion, and there is no deity of any kind, then it's just a black void with me becoming a feast for the worms.

Either of these outcomes is just too scary for me. No matter how depressed I get, I fear death the most.

Because in the grand scheme of things I have no reason nor excuse to and neither does anyone else regardless of the situation

>pic related this image is actually why I haven't killed myself yet

I'm looking forward to dying because then I know the answer to what happens when you die and I will be satisfied but for now I don't wanna die but if I did I wouldn't be disappointed

I failed
Tried to take pills but failed to kill myself and just ended up with kidney damage

>and I will be satisfied
Unless it's nothingness in which case you will never know or be satisfied

Because my friend stopped me just as I was about to

Because I am inferior than life. Life was given to me, and I have no control over it. I don't understand neither can produce it. Therefore, I conclude that this is a superior force which is acting over me on ways that I will never know, and I must respect it. Commiting suicide would be a treason to that, and an act of egolatry.

Because drowning my problems in drugs and alcohol works.

but I'll be dead so I wouldn't be aware it

Yed but you'll never get the answer in this case is what im saying

So the only way you'll ever know you've died is only if there is indeed an afterlife

Because it's pointless to commit suicide. You give up your gift which is life because things aren't going the way you'd want them to. You commit suicide because you are affected by reason A/B/C, you have depression, or you have anxiety, or you were publicly shamed, bullied, raped, witnessed a loved one die. Why don't we consider suicide when we're happy? It's the same peak of emotion but instead of having an overflow of serotonin we have a lack of it.

Suicide is pointless, it is the literal act of wishing upon non-existence because you exist and are part of life in itself.

Suicide is taught, it isn't in human nature to wish upon itself to end.

The mentally ill man believes suicide will be an escape from its torment because it has been taught that mentally ill men and women do these things.

Suicide is a habit of the broken man, of the one who has given up and sees life without color.

Suicide is the option of the man who gives the thought meaning.

I know what you're saying but I'll be dead, unconscious and unable to know I'm dead so it wouldn't matter at that point

>gift of life

wouldn't call this a gift buddy, gifts are supposed to nice and joy bringing

>The mentally ill man believes suicide will be an escape from its torment because it has been taught that mentally ill men and women do these things.

it is an escape if you're dead you have no more problems, worries, or fucks to give, it is an escape and and answer...just the FINAL answer you can't take back

he means gift as something that was given to you.
also, you have no certainty that death means no more problems. look at reality and think. think of the things you have certainty about and those you have not. in doubt, you cannot act. you must stop, and solve the question.

Reality is what you make of it. If you want to live in a sad shitty reality, you think like you are living in a sad shitty reality.

A gift isn't supposed to be nice and joyful, it is only a gift, if you have expectations of the gift that's when sadness comes.

It's the same as when we were expecting a brand new shiny PS2 for christmas but instead we got a Sony PCP knockoff.

Suicide isn't an answer, it doesn't answer anything, it doesn't even erase anything, you just cease to be. The answer for problems relies in deep thought and self-discovery, if you have a reason to suicide find out why it became a reason.

Don't fear what you can't control

You first OP

Because I don't know if there's an afterlife or not. If I die, my conscience will just cease to exist. I'd rather enjoy every second of life as opposed to being nothing when I die

I want to see what technology will be like 30 years from now.

I won't be able to explain it exactly because of my bad englih,but anyway...the only reason I didn't kill myself yet is the hope that if I am a good person I can have some reward in an afterlife or anything.You know,for the universe to start,abiogenesis happenned once,because something doesn't apperar from nothing,and if something that science say it's impossible already happened,then we could say anything is possible right?

Be honest, why do you keep starting this shitty thread?

I'd rather hang around and watch everyone else do it

I stubbornly optimistic. I keep thinking maybe tomorrow will be better, but it never is.

Because I love my life

Dont know how or where id do it. Id end up fucking it up and would get put in a hospital. From uk so cant even get a gun

Because I was taught it is the single most cowardly and selfish act. Would've done it long ago if not.

I'm scared I'll fuck it up and end up in an institution with brain damage or something.

Taught by who

how can i eat tendies if im dead

Same

I'm afraid of the dying part.

This

Mum and Dad are still alive.

My family, GF soon to be wife and friends love me.

My life is kind of shit. I feel incompetent and insecure about my career choice and I feel like shit about many other things, but life is beautiful.

Rip quints

>cant believe homosexual activities dont make him a tough guy

Nah not yet I'd like to try scuba diving first, sounds fun

Tried twice think im done now

fpbp

Dis

The only thing stopping me is my daughter if I lost her I would kill myself

I've tried so hard and got so far, and it don't want it not to matter.

Because I still have not rolled dubs

Waiting for Berserk to end.

My parents. They have been amazing to me and I know it would wreck them.

How can I stop being afraid of the possibility of dying in a hospital or eventually going to an old folks home. im not afraid of being dead but i am very afraid of the thought of being in a hospital where they regulate what you can and cant eat and do. i feel like even if i got old and in bad shape id be too afraid to 12 gauge myself in the mouth becuase of how people would come at the sound and id possibly live/die in agony. would you die immediatley if you shot buckshot at like 45 degrees in the mouth?

i still feel like id pussy out but i just really fear dying at the hands of someone else slowly who really just fakes caring about your health.

is this stupid?

I don't know, probably because i'm to lazy to kill myself, is easier to be a parasite to my family,

Old folks have the same rights as anyone else, even when in aged care.

Chances are if you're a millennial you'll live long enough for science to cease and eventually reverse the aging process in humans.

Because you're a fucked up, disturbed piece of shit and I'd rather live well not only for myself but to spite you. You should kill yourself you fucking cunt.

okay thats nice to know

but would buckshot at 45 degrees probably be pure pain? or is it an instant wayout? i dont even know why i think about this stuff i think its just so i know there ways to die that arent prolonged

the cost for that will be astronomical though, they'll be able to observe the process in the wealthy, whilst aging and dying. a most cruel tease.

just when i think i like her again she proves herself to be a piece of shit
unrelated, but still
fuck you, you miserable cunt

Because I'm not a pussy bitch who needs my mommy

soon

have money offshore now, loose ends are tied up, hard assets are secure.

life's so boring after 40, even if you've travelled the earth, fucked 200 women, have wealth.

You'll be fine. 12gauge is not 9mm. The pressure alone will make your lungs explode and your eyes pop out.

gimmie your wealth so I can buy banane

even aimed too low where it would hust hit the spine instead of the brain would death be basically certian even if you had an ambulance there when you did it?

would it hurt for long?

i like hurting people.

I dont know, never tried it. I'd imagine your dead instantly.I really dont see how you want to survive this... most of these suicide survivor-stories are actually just stories to prevent you from comitting suicide.

It would make ma killer herself. But if my parents were dead then I might kill myself

JESUS! Is that the girl that texted the guy to kill himself? Look at that fucking head! No fucking wonder he did it, there's no way he could have stopped her telekinetic powers.

That would require a Manhattan project-esque biotech lab that would be expected to overtake the rest of the world's labs.

This isn't like any other invention, even if the mega wealthy are the only people able to afford the treatment to stop aging, there will be a massive increase in people researching into how to much such treatment affordable for themselves. Such people already exist.

By the time I'm an irl oldfag i'll be able to molecularly print or grow my own liver to replace my decoding cirrhotic cyst of a liver if all goes to plan.

There's no easy, painless way.

A lot of shit I haven't done yet.
>Get laid
>Eat a durian
>Laugh at an orphan because I was one and now I'm free.
Once that list is complete, one to the head will do it.
>inb4 "You're gonna be here for awhile then kek you'll never get laid faggot"

No gun.... main reason really

dont mind me im posting this for the link so i can post it somewhere else

Inhale Carbon Monoxide. It'll make you sleepy.

My mom took my pistols away because I acidenlly shot a hole in the kichen floor She told me I can have them back after I payed to fix the damage and cleaning the house ever weekend for an entire year Whats worst, I can't have any dessert for the entire year too I hate my mom If I had my pistols back I would shoot her first before I shoot myself Life sux

because I'm a pussy

If I did it would start a chain-reaction of my dad killing himself and subsequent major depression among other certain family members.

I've literally been on the edge of doing it but that thought is why I'm still alive. I'd be killing others. And quite frankly it really pisses me off. I just want to go... but I'm too compassionate to harm others while I do it...

I teach kids and don't want to traumatize them.

Nah. Don't worry about death. Once you are dead, you'll be in the same space you were before you were born. No fuss no muss. You will be part of the big "Nothing".

However, the process of dying can be a bit unpleasant, so I've come to believe. Best wait and see what follows today? Eh? Might be fun.

>I am not afraid of death, I just don't want to be there when it happens.
-Woody Allen's stepdaughter's husband

im not here to patronize you for your lifestyle but you should try moving out if your problems are caused by your parent(s) you could end up being happier and feeling less stressed

nitrogen is better!

Too busy watching anime and getting yelled at also to maybe try and smash