New Zealand promoted as interracial breeding grounds for white women

I gotta admit this is brilliant marketing. White women love black cock, and NZ is being marketed as sex haven for black cock crazed white women

telegraph.co.uk/travel/flights-to-new-zealand/best-country-in-the-world/

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/travel/flights-to-new-zealand/best-country-in-the-world/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_nationalism#New_Zealand
youtube.com/watch?v=AvTlR06feyA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good luck finding Maoris in this cesspool of Indians and Asians

>404 not found

What is it always this Malaysian faggot? /r/Asian""masculinity"" leave

I think he's buttmad because I always used to diss his christchan comics because autism

Hongi isn't sexual, you fucktard. I bet you think French people kissing each other on the cheek as a greeting is sexual too.

has it gotten that bad?

theres more asians than whites already

I will fucking dox the next Malaysian I find in CSGO. I am so done with this shit. Goodbye you fucking faggots. I hate you all get a life.

>mfw /fit/ maori/pasifika chicks can't get enough BWC

If this isn't subtly advertising discreet interracial sex, I don't know what is. It surely would appeal to married white pig women that want to wallow in the mud and burn coal. Women need to be shamed from being the disgusting offensive creatures that they truly are. They need oppression!

>nz best country in the world
>white women wanting Maoris
hahaha funny.

/thread

What is CSGO?

Not yet, but soon.

I feel like i'm living in Asia

Counter Strike: Global Operations

The Indians are the worst, senpai.

I want to say only around the main cities, i.e. Christchurch, Wellington, and especially Auckland...

But I know some people have been moving to the smaller towns, too.

Anyway, the South Island is still full of racist white rednecks and skinheads.

Counter Strike: German Occupation

>Primary school: occasional well to-do Maori friend/classmate

>High school: majority of Maori's drop out/get high/fuck off at lunch break and don't come back for the rest of the day

>Uni: Maori's don't exist

What do they mean by this?

last time i was in NZ was in 2008 and Wellington, Christchurch and Auckland were all overrun with Asian Migrants and Students

This is very true.
They still haven't become the majority, but yes they are everywhere - especially in Auckland.

You didn't have cool Māori friends while you were growing up?

You didn't slowly watch the Māori that didn't do sports, go get high at lunch time, eventually dropping out?

You didn't notice the absence of Māori at university?

That true, they all act tuff but have fucking hilarious haircuts

>They still haven't become the majority, but yes they are everywhere - especially in Auckland.
Sheep uprising when?

No but seriously how the fuck do they get in? Legally moving to NZ is difficult as fuck so why do the shitskins/chinks get in so easily while whites dont?

what part of NZ are you in?

But their natives are many levels hotter and less violent than niggers. It just gets me mad that this thing will dilute their genetic pool and actually reduce the amount of pure natives.

It'd be terrible to see them in the same sorry state that the native americans are.

Oh fuck wrong picture

I don't know, immigration is a joke here. They're not even filling places Kiwi's can't. Literally I.T is teeming with Indians, and the entirety of the taxi service and cornerstores are shitskins.

The chinks are mainly just here for education, others are tourists and old folks in retirment, but the Indians are like shitskin Jews and bring their whole families and their shit smell with them.

There is a large number of white migrants, they just assimilate better. Until 2013 most migrants were British.

There's some loophole where they can get a temporary migrant worker visa, working a shitty job on a farm or somewhere. They can then apply for another visa once they are finally on NZ soil.

Once they have that visa, they bring over their families.

They put themselves through really shitty jobs though, being paid far below minimum wage.

Auckland

chink living in NZ ask me anything

Fuck off we're full

How's Auckland?

Lot of cultural appropriation going on in that pic

Rural Southland here, 10,000,000% white.

Come home white man.

wut

Everyone is a racist to you faggots

im with the neo nazi's in christchurch
2late

Pretty much this, lots of them then set up restaurants and hire their relatives from overseas until they can sought out their visa's. Repeat

Don't forget that many asian students come here to buy property for their parents back in China.

They get a temporary student visa, their parents transfer them the money for a house as "education funds", then they buy the house or houses with the money, and it still belongs to the Chinese parents once the temporary students go back to China.

And the indian dairy owners sometimes overcharge drunk people, and threaten people who may be a threat to their taxi business.

Māori and polynesians can stay because they've already been here so long. The others can go.

I have asian and indian colleagues who tell me that New Zealand wasn't even their first option. Some of them would have gone to USA, UK, Canada or Australia before coming here.

h-how many sad frog pictures do you have user?

No no no, I meant there are more of us white people who hate foreigners in the South Island. I was using it to describe actual racists; I wasn't using it pejoratively.

They arent making out you fucking moron. The hongi is a Maori greeting. They press their foreheads together and they both breath in through their noses. Its done all throughout the polynesian triangle. Its worth mentioning at this point that polynesians arent black.
I thought asians were supposed to be smart.

Fucking chinks are a plague.

Is it true that skinhead scumfucks are rampant in Crumblechurch? I've seen one or two down in Dunedin and it's concerning

Asians aren't smart they're just clones.

My first fuck was this Maori girl.
Anyway I really want to fuck another young cute one but it's hard to find one that isnt fat as fuck. Cunts are everywhere here in australia

But maori people are pretty based

I've been "shitting" on him in the gore thread too, pretty sure that helped

Yeah. They were more prominent before the earthquakes though.

I remember seeing a group of them walking their dogs (Bull mastiffs) down one of the main streets in the central city. They had skinhead patches on their jackets and everything.

a friend of mine wants to move to NZ

what do you think of this, and what can she expect?

There are no pure natives left.

Literally 0

The last one was the maori 'king'.

>Don't forget that many asian students come here to buy property for their parents back in China.
Doesn't happen here, I haven't been keeping up with the shit that's going on in Auckland. Although I know it's going to hell.

>And the indian dairy owners sometimes overcharge drunk people, and threaten people who may be a threat to their taxi business.
The worst.

>Māori and polynesians can stay
Agreed, but they need to sort their shit out

ill be there soon after graduating from information technology. im not a muslim, not that brown either and above average looking (not a pure flip)... so am i ok going in there? or should i go to canada? my country's going down soon because of communists

go to tahitit or somesuch natives there are malnourished and hot as fuck

brando had the right idea

Why is it concerning? If you're white you dont need to worry and if you're a gook or shitskin you shouldnt be in NZ anyway and deserve a good beating.

yeah mate been in a few fights with them. Tatted up, seig heil yelling fine folks of christchurch

You can keep them.

On the correct folder 177, mixed with other ones, about 250+
unless you were referring to the misposted pic

>g-guise the hongi isn't sexual i swear i let my wife do the hongi with other men all the time

>IT

FUCK OFFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
STAY IN YOUR OWN FUCKING COUNTRY. REEEEE
NATIVE NEW ZEALANDERS CANT FIND IT WORK BECAUSE OF YOU ASIAN FUCKING CUNTS STAY IN YOUR OWN FUCKING COUNTRY.

>my country's going down soon because of communists

But you guys just elected based Duterte...

My colleague is telling me he's thinking of moving back there with his current family once Duterte has cleaned things up.

Filipino's are Asian niggers here, but some are cool. Just don't race-mix, and fetishize white girls. Also don't be an obnoxious Catholic, no one likes that.

I was shocked to discover New Zealand is only 74% white today. I didn't realise it was that bad. Hang in there kiwis.

My cock in her

Maybe compared to Germany it's difficult. It's easy they just can't get enough of them.

he's offering these communists scums departments to end the decades conflicts in the country and there's china lurking in the corner. Yes he maybe be aiming for our country's ultimate peace but you know these communists. communists will be commies forever

Are you mad we rejected your application to emigrate here or something?

Rather a Flip than an Indian desu senpai

Im polynesian you fucking retard. It isnt any more sexual than greeting with a hug. Also, Im not black. Your skin is probably darker than mine, given you are malay. Unless of course you are one of those han fucks that invaded the islands and started shitting on the locals with your naked rent seeking and nepotism.

That's a very sad thing to hear, there's literally no group of natives in the world that are in a decent situation then.

I still can't believe that NZ is a tiny fucking island on the middle of nowhere. Looks like a pretty beautiful place to live.

>telegraph.co.uk/travel/flights-to-new-zealand/best-country-in-the-world/

if you bother to read article, there is not even one line about what faggot OP is claiming to be.

It is a beautiful place, but not if the Chinese keep buying our land, and the Indians occupying the houses.

Yeah we all moved to the USA

>Most of North Island: Asians, Curryniggers
>Gisborne area: The heartland of our rich indigenous Maori culture, don't go there obviously
>South Island Westcoast: Rain
>North Half of South island: North Island yuppies buying up property with the money from selling their homes to Asians
>Christchurch: a pile a rumble, then it was hit by an earthquake, don't go there
>Dunedin: students from Auckland
>Southland: FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

NZ is rightful finnic clay.

ye white girls maybe the best but i still like my filipinas because of their attitude and culture.

>Yes he maybe be aiming for our country's ultimate peace but you know these communists. communists will be commies forever

That's silly.

Well, obviously I can't stop you from coming here, although I'd prefer it for more NZers to get jobs here. But I reckon things will get better.

Only in Auckland

Theyve got pretty much the exact same white:asian ratio we do

They just start with a 15% penalty because of Maoris

By contract Abos are

I don't think it was ever that much whiter? Unlike in Australia, Maori always formed a significant portion of the population.

>Christchurch: a pile a rumble, then it was hit by an earthquake, don't go there

m8 there's still some stuff here aight

>Dunedin: students from Auckland
>Southland: FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
Dunners and Southland get FUCKING COLD during the winter.

It's actually rightful Dutch clay desu

NEDERKANKER

im not 100% sure going to move in your country. i love my country, im giving our president a chance and im going to support him. i like him killing criminal scums and ending the conflict from muslim rebels. its good for my business.

Are you blind. The picture practically could've been taken from blacked.com itself

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_nationalism#New_Zealand

>Following the example of anti-Chinese poll taxes enacted by California in 1852 and by Australian states in the 1850s, 1860s and 1870s, John Hall's government passed the Chinese Immigration Act 1881. This imposed a £10 tax per Chinese person entering New Zealand, and permitted only one Chinese immigrant for every 10 tons of cargo. Richard Seddon's government increased the tax to £100 per head in 1896, and tightened the other restriction to only one Chinese immigrant for every 200 tons of cargo.

>The Immigration Restriction Act of 1899 prohibited the entry of immigrants who were not of British or Irish parentage and who were unable to fill out an application form in "any European language."[40] The Immigration Restriction Amendment Act of 1920 aimed to further limit Asian immigration into New Zealand by requiring all potential immigrants not of British or Irish parentage to apply in writing for a permit to enter the country. The Minister of Customs had the discretion to determine whether any applicant was "suitable." Prime Minister William Massey asserted that the act was "the result of a deep seated sentiment on the part of a huge majority of the people of this country that this Dominion shall be what is often called a 'white' New Zealand."

>A Department of External Affairs memorandum in 1953 stated: "Our immigration is based firmly on the principle that we are and intend to remain a country of European development. It is inevitably discriminatory against Asians – indeed against all persons who are not wholly of European race and colour. Whereas we have done much to encourage immigration from Europe, we do everything to discourage it from Asia."

New Zealand legislation used to be based as fuck.

NZ is already le multiethnic melting pot so it wont make jack shit difference

Maori girls give amazing bjs

its more like they are just whitening the maoris

>mfw Azns speaking Samoan

youtube.com/watch?v=AvTlR06feyA

Why can't we have laws like this today? Fucking politicians. This is what I want. I'd vote for this.

>Dunners and Southland get FUCKING COLD during the winter.
It's getting warmer though, we've had incredibly warm weather for this time of year.

Keep pumping out that CO2 guys.

You do know this mix creates The Rock's right? Ain't nothing wrong with more Dwayne The Rock Johnsons in this world!

Aucklander here. Befriended a Japanese backpacker and he said he felt like he was in Hong Kong

>The Immigration Restriction Act of 1899 prohibited the entry of immigrants who were not of British or Irish parentage and who were unable to fill out an application form in "any European language."

Governmental law

>A Department of External Affairs

The government literally saying that New Zealand must remain white.

Chinks are shit.

>i still like my filipinas because of their attitude and culture.
money-grubbing, catholicism brain-fucked, quasi americucked "culture"...?

>>The Immigration Restriction Act of 1899 prohibited the entry of immigrants who were not of British or Irish parentage and who were unable to fill out an application form in "any European language."[40] The Immigration Restriction Amendment Act of 1920 aimed to further limit Asian immigration into New Zealand by requiring all potential immigrants not of British or Irish parentage to apply in writing for a permit to enter the country. The Minister of Customs had the discretion to determine whether any applicant was "suitable." Prime Minister William Massey asserted that the act was "the result of a deep seated sentiment on the part of a huge majority of the people of this country that this Dominion shall be what is often called a 'white' New Zealand."
>>A Department of External Affairs memorandum in 1953 stated: "Our immigration is based firmly on the principle that we are and intend to remain a country of European development. It is inevitably discriminatory against Asians – indeed against all persons who are not wholly of European race and colour. Whereas we have done much to encourage immigration from Europe, we do everything to discourage it from Asia."

We will never have this again

Almost all the flips I've met seem intent on getting a white girl, do they indoctrinate you on the mainland or something? You guys hate yourselves?
>pic is of only flip-flip couple I know

B
A
S
E
D
Can't be done again, unfortunately. What's done is done.