Ywn have a party as good as that one

>ywn have a party as good as that one
>ywn go to a party at all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xc0CB6URrV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why not? Just go to a public NYE party if you don't have any friends jesus

28 here. I used to work for a party promoter. You grow out of shit like this fast.

>go to a party alone and stand around awkwardly
jesus christ DONT do this people will literally think you are a fucking rapist

Stories?

i used to take photos for a 12-16 age disco. still masturbate to the girl i saw there goddamn

Dude coke lmao etc etc. nothing noteworthy.

It's 2016. Every risk you take in life runs the risk of immortalizing you on youtubeworldstarfacebooktwitter. People love being pricks with their phones, especially those people.

Story time!

someone post the irl project x aussie bantering the news reporter

parties are overrated, it's litterally the same shit every week, gets boring

Ok fine. I was once taking some event photos for one party (I live in nyc) and some spanish dudes came up to me saying I took a photo of something I shouldn't have (coke shit). The flash on the camera must've freaked them out or something. Anyway they demanded the sd card and I told them to fuck off. Long story short a fist fight broke out which was stupid on them cause the party was run by my guys. We dragged them out back and beat the fuck outta them, took their coke and money.

I gotchu familia

youtube.com/watch?v=xc0CB6URrV0

Heads will roll!

Same goes for everyone else in the party... As long as you don't get completely shitfaced and start projectile vomiting everywhere it's not that big of a deal. It's nice to experience a few memorable parties in your youth before you start looking like a creepy uncle

The most fun I've had were at small get togethers, maybe like 20ish people or less.

Everytime I've been to a large party it's always turned into a shitshow, someone decides to be an asshole and steal/vandalize, random people you don't know show up and don't give a fuck about anything, fights break out, etc.

Stick to smallish parties/events. All the fun is there.

That's why you chat up people like a normal person. Ask anybody who's ever moved to a new city by themselves.

It also helps if you know how to present yourself properly in front of strangers you know

Ayy woah big tough guy

This

i dont get the stigma that everyone hates you unless youve known them for years

especially after a few drinks, people in general are more than happy to welcome you if youre not acting like a fucknut

That's kind of the point

It's escapism for a reason

Yeah cos I'm not 17 anymore I realised that more people =/= more fun. I used to be part of a group of friends that partied at least every weekend, now whenever I go to a party I always just get stoned and sit on a sofa and wonder why everyone always moves around so much and why the music sucks so much and why I can't get drunk no matter how much I drink and then I black out and go home.

You are wrong whenever I go to a party where I don't know anyone they always try really hard to talk to me but they always talk about boring shit.

i know that feel brah
the only thing that makes a party fun to me now is lsd

I unironically love this movie

also I've never been to a party in my life so maybe that's the reason, I live through the film or something

OP here, same

Totally feel ya. Currently work as a college professor. Look reasonably young and could pass as a grad student. Literally walking to the other side of campus will lead you to at least three different large parties happening every night. Literally walk in with a sick pack and no one will say one word to you other than "welcome to the party".

Went to a lot of parties on edge of town in newly built neighborhoods. Cops would break parties up quickly around there so we all learned to escape. Spent a number of nights in the tops of these watching the place get raided while still drinking n smoking. Eventually after cops left a number of us would reappear and start partying again or off in some secluded area.

I've made peace with the fact that I'm not fit for human contact

Every minute I'm I'm the presence of others my body screams to find solitude, I can't derive any reward from socializing

>I sugest to take a good look to yourself
>I have. Everyone has. They love it
god, I'm dying here

I got really angry watching this. Completely irrationaly 100% mad because of irresponisble, spoiled behavior. Just like in that video by avril lavigne when they are harrassing people at the mall and it's fun. Maybe I just hate teenagers.
>inb4 calling me virgin loser

Maybe I'm immature, but I think it's fun.

Why do people tell lies online?

Party photogs aren't really special nowadays m80

I've been to parties...kinda...

Really they were more hangouts than anything but yeah.

> go to a party
> play cards against humanity
> somehow manage to go "too far" with some of the pre-made cards
what the fuck?

I'm sure he means the bouncers took them outside beat them up and took their coke.

>go to a public NYE party
you mean like a nightclub? go there by myself when everyone else is with their friends?

>playing cards against humanity at a party
wow that sounds like a hella cool party :-)

Sorry but that's fairy tales. Every person is made for socializing, human laws apply to you, yes even YOU fag.

Your friends are faggots

>I unironically love this movie
>movie
it's just a giant music video really

>tfs britfag so it's perfectly normal to go down the pub by yourself

That being said I do sometimes go out with m8s and get fucked, recently I can't be fucked though, soon as I left uni just lost the appetite for all that shit

kek

that bitch is like 30 you fool

Did some one forget to make a new big brother thread or whatever that trite shit is called

So? My post applies to all-ages parties

Wasn't there supposed to be some sequel to this? Did that just get canned?

It started pre-production last year, not sure what happened since then, apparently the creator was working on other movies or something, that's why it's taking so long.

I went to a party once. Everyone had sex with each other and I watched Dead Set. /blog

Lost my virginity with a (really) drunk girl at a party. She had a boyfriend. Luckily he never found out, otherwise I would be dead by now, dude looked like he was Yakuza or something.

I found this really easy when I was younger (16-20) and since then (currently 27) I've been increasingly finding it more difficult and gravitating towards things like bars, restaurants and loneliness.

parties are weak as shit after having a low key banger with your gang

for real, get a good group of friends that aren't huge pussies, get some xans, weed, and codeine or whatever you like, maybe a few bitches, and just turn up by yourselves poppin out to some drill rap

im tellin you after one good turn up parties will seem like boo boo ass shit, just a bunch of fuckin honkies jumpin up and down in the air yelling "WOOOOO YEA" even though nothin is fucking happening

there won't even be the fear of getting caught or raped or mugged or something cause you're just with your own set and your own bitches, and if you pick a good enough location you can just sleep where you drop and not have to designate drivers or kill some poor ass old lady driving drunk as shit home like a faggot

haha yeah senpai

bump