"electronic music isn't real music, user. real music needs 'real instruments.'"

>"electronic music isn't real music, user. real music needs 'real instruments.'"

Post albums that disprove this bullshit, for a friend

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M8Yq9zu2DOc
youtube.com/watch?v=MV9-VMLsNCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

these kinda prove him right

>He doesn't like DEVO

Anything by Kraftwerk
but then again, that could just as well be surealist art

give him some weed and show him this

also
supersilent - 6
ryoji ikeda - dataplex

Heh... got 'em

Thank you for reminding me about this

youtube.com/watch?v=M8Yq9zu2DOc

this album is kind of dated but this song isn't

Kid a but songs like hunter 4 and maybe some songs off of music has the right to children. If he tries to say sampling isn't creative show him led zeppelins rip offs and how nearly every blues song has the same chord progression and sampling actually ends up differing from the original sample by quite a bit.

I think if someone has to be told this stuff they're not listening to music for enjoyment but like allegorically cuz someone said it was good or because it's an exhibition of chops and they probably need to change mentally

Oh and show him air moon safari as well.

>Not liking DEVO

That's basically saying you're incapable of liking music that's both fun and interesting.

IMO if you like more music that's a good thing so whatever can help someone broaden their horizons is kinda good.

>"electronic music isn't real music, user. real music needs 'real instruments.'"
nobody says this

If you think this you probably live in a city

Ehm....... Is The Tired Sounds of Stars of the Lid /electronic/? Pleb here.

Also Coil - The Ape of Naples I guess?

le elegtrig musig iz not musig :------DDDDD

I know you'll probably get some hate for posting Haywyre here but to be honest, he's a great musician, and a great live performer too. Guy can really play keyboard.
Peronally I like his earlier albums like Lotus and Dubsonic better than his Monstercat stuff though.

Anyone who hasn't watched this, try it out. It's a good thread for it too.
youtube.com/watch?v=MV9-VMLsNCI

>nobody says this

i was literally told this yesterday

I hate it when my grandma tells me that I have no friends and that I shouldn't be such a phucking autist

floyover states don't count

WAT DO Sup Forums