Turks in turkey

>turks in turkey
>bros, friendly, always help you out
>r*aches in Germany
>leeching, disgusting faggots, islamic and literally voting for a dictator in their country

How can they be so different? When I was in Izmir and Antalya the turks there were super chill anf actually nice to talk to, but the fucking ro*ches here I just want to kill them 2bh

T.örc

>turks in Turkey
>bros
As durka as their stupid and power obsessed sultan back al-Qaeda jihadi rebels in Syria with Euphrate Shield.

Kurdistan SOON

>>turks in turkey
>>bros, friendly, always help you out
>just voted for a dictator

I think Turks are just fine so long as they denounce Islam. Which is never going to happen, so fuck em.

Zero sum, go fuck yourself.

>Turks
>denouncing islam
They just votes yes
To a referendum
Giving ultimate powers to Abu Musab al-Erdogan
To modify the constitution
And push his crypto-Sharia doctrine
On the people

Get it???

Also
>allied to Ahrar al-Sham, al-Nusra and Jaysh al-Islam
>denouncing Islam

From what I know, 49% of them voted no, and seeing how we have 5 million roaches here who voted Yes most turks seem to dislike Erdoshit but their retarded cousins that live here voted Yes

>From what I know, 49% of them voted no
That's 50% too little.

stop this meme

turks are subhumans

I already stated you fucking fool. You're not going to denounce Islam, so you don't get to play at the fucking picnic.

Why don't you go pray to a prophet that doesn't exist, maybe he did but nobody else cares anymore and fuck that dude anyways. He thought it was okay to fuck your cousin and we're pretty much not down with that anymore.

I don't even know what you're on about.

Please just fuck off, you are in every thread related to MENA and spread your retarded commie propaganda about islamic kurds

T. Roach

You have to go back

Well then, you're definitely not a Muslim. I just said some shit that would be beheading status to those guys.

this is my country you germ subhuman

Nice 6's

I thought that was clear enough that I'm not.

Humanity would be better off if that entire region, along with the USA, were nuked into orbit.

Wot

@74241943
Das ergibt keinen Sinn. Ich dachte du wärst Grieche :^)

I am a Greek

T. Self loathing roach in Germany

Hey dude, fuck you.

At least leave the Northwest. We're basically Canadians.

>oh my god I just went to Montana and they are so nice

Yeah, we are. Just don't fuck it up.

Americans have the intelligence of an ant

hey dude, we also hate those turkish people in the germany, we even call them ''alamancı''

people are just jealous

the elections were rigged, it was a clear success for the NO but, shit happens

I've been to your country. I don't have any complaints. Except that there are way too many of you and being an over 6'2 white guy means that people take out their mobile phones and treat like mickey mouse at disney land.

Your police literally started to tell people to leave me alone.

fuck off alamancı

What are they viewed like in Turkey? they are the biggest cunts here, always screaming some illuminati shit and that they got the whole world figured out. They literally made us hate your country. I feel really sorry for you, Turkey was always a great country with lots of potential but it seems like the dumb rural folk and the ro*ches here ruined everything for you

>>>/thread/

*treat you

>#

I gave an uber ride to a Turkish expat once and he reeked of stale smoke and spent the most of the ten minute ride verbally abusing his secretary and then he scoffed at me when I suggested that Turks made good coffee.

I am a Greek

We just hate them so much, like they love the fucking erdoğan while they are living in an European country and vote in favour of him so we just have to care about his shit in Turkey

This is actually true. The turks in Turkey are really chill and levelheaded people, but holy shit the ones in Germany. It's like some hivemind of retardness.

T: Lived in germany for 5 years and been to turkey about 7 times during my life.

Also the ones who are in Finland just stick to themselves or are pretty passive. No complaints.

That's worse.

bullshit

why worse?
comparing turks to Greeks is like comparing trash to gold

And Iki, my laz boi. you're on a different level of retardness.

it's because the ones in Germany are Greeks

Yeah,that happened.It's not like an average actually means anything.Its just that everyone here is 5'9,definitely.
You're probably thinking of China,since we have an apathy culture here thanks to our education system,and also Sergeant Major.

first of all, use a big letter in the start of a country, that's rude, and see

get fucked you turkish rat

To say that turks are gold compared to greeks is a little much.Greeks are bad but not as bad as trash

It freaked me the hell out man.

It was like "holy shit a giant white guy!" for a while.

I just wanted to find a beer after the goddamn red-eye. Thank fuck that my friend (an Australian expat) was there so I could go to his apartment and find a fucking bar.

Effort is always rewarded within reason.

I'm sure this is exactly what happened

In the city?There are a lot of tallfags in the city,can't be real unless you are underestimating your height and you are over 2m/7ft

I've to ask you something, do people like Turkish people in Finland ? Like, you know. I hope Turks of Finland are nothing like the German ones.

you got it backwards habibi
Asia Minor is full of Greeks, the vast majority of them are Christians.

You aught to be.

>Australia is the first one to respond

Dude, I bet there's some "Carl" in Japan. They 100^ are teaching shit English to everybody.

It's pretty much neutral.

Turks who are here are just here to run kebab businesses and we're fully content with this. As i said they mostly stick to their own circles.

It was what it was at the time. Singapore is really strange. I have to admit, I was acting like a complete idiot at the time. They may have thought and had drugs, or was one them which is probably halfway a ticket to getting police attention.

not worth the effort

Greeks are the gold
turks are the trash

Anyone in Europe knows.

turks are a disease here. my brother got beat up by 4 of them but couldn't report it to the police because he'll just get all turks in our city after him and even the police are scared of them. they'd rather be giving out speeding tickets

Is your life based off Sup Forums memes?
Do you think there are no tall or short chinks,and that everyone is exactly 5'9?
Do you think weebs go to Japan to teach shit english?

hmm, that's sad man, sorry for that bastards,

>yfw Morocco, Algeria, Tunesia and so on actually have lower murder rates than Moroccans, Algerians, Tunesians and so on in Germany
They really simply dump all their useless scum here.

I have the dream to live in Finland so that's why I'm asking, and luckily the languages are similar so I can learn it(I hope).
1 uurastin / uğraştım
2 uurastit / uğraştın
3 uurasti / uğraştı
11 uurastimme / uğraştık
22 uurastitte / uğraştınız
33 uurastivat / uğraştılar

>Nusra

Trash it goes. We will roll over whole yellow blob btw. Kemalists returned to their positions. Just wait a little longer.

They're the same people, it's the supervision that differs. Some people need tighter, stronger authority than others.
And also they are aware they don't belong here, they are among us, but not us. Makes it easier to be disruptive.

Yeah i dunno, turks seem to learn the language pretty easily.

Atleast easier than most.

yeah that's definitely it /s

Diaspora is almost always worse than the natives.

>he wonders why people in western Turkey is more friendly than the subhumans that escaped their village and went to Germany

Turkish diaspora in the UK all come from relatively sound families in terms of ideology, secularists etc, generally cool chill people.

All the Kurds run the kebab shops and shit.

why cant we ever have nice cozy threads about everyones favorite dictatorshipland without autists shitting it up

They're mainly Cypriot Turks, if that makes a difference

Not really.

I come from pure Turkish background/family, I am secularist.

The difference is that it's harder to immigrate to the UK from Turkey.

even ç*mars (an*tolshit erDOG supporters) make fun of their stupidity

I heard only 15% of Turks in Britain voted yes in Turkey's referendum, lowest by far in all of Europe. So, yeah I agree

Because you are a tourist and they need your money

>he thinks the referendum was fair

let me guess, you also think Putin has an incredibly high approval rate in Russia?