Voluntarily leave your media company just so you can make fun of trannies

>Voluntarily leave your media company just so you can make fun of trannies
>Your former friend is now literally worth 80 of you

WEW LAD

Are you telling us that Gavin is a failure for only being worth 5 millions?

I agree with you but he could've had banter worth alot more. Also people have literally seen his asshole and dick so that probably didn't help

>Only 5 million
Oh golly gee what a fucking failure. Unlike you user, you're so successful

>Ha Ha He only has 5 million dollaroos
>What a failure

wow check out the damage control guys

>0.0001 Kekels have been deposited

I thought he was forced out cus shane and everyone els were huge libs. Also 5 mil is alot but it's gotta make him homicidal that someone he hates took his company and made 400 million. Dunno how he deals with it

Did he give up his shares too?

OH NO HE JUST HAS 5 MILL WHAT A POOR GUY.

fucking amerifats and their gigantomanie.

If he stayed with vice and hated on trannies it would not be worth 400 million

Well user, would your rather live your life poor and with principles or rich and believing and standing for nothing?

Many people will pick the latter, but that doesn't make it more noble or just than the former. It just makes them sell-outs.

I would like to make $5 mil for doing whatever the fuck I want

It's interesting that all SJWs seem to be fucking loaded with cash, seems like the racket is very profitable.

So, you're basically saying he built a $400M company that was stolen then rebuilt his next company for ANOTHER $5M?

Is there nothing Gavin can't do?

I wish I could be worth 5 million.

I rather have 5 million while being free to joke about everything then having 400 million but being a PC cuck.

5 million is roughly what an academic from a decent field earns in their whole life.
Doesn't seem too shabby to me if the alternative would have been to betray your own ideals and opinions.

>Making fun of trannies for 395$ millions

Worth every cent.

0,15$ for you.

>5M
that'll buy a lot of dildoes

>money is everything
>fuck principles

So how's high school, OP? Enjoying your leftist brainwashing I hope.

Are you fucking kidding? He actually shoved a dildo up his ass?

He didn't want to sell out to the jews.
I don't see any problems with that, respect to him.

There was another time he showed his asshole, and it looks like he's done a lot of butt stuff in the past. That doughnut has been thoroughly punched.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS FAGGOT

>HAHA HEY ARE YOU GUYS SHOCKED YET HAHA ARE YOU OUTRAGED PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO ME

oh no he;s ONLY worth 5 million. boy he sure has egg on his face.

What the fuck?

How were they ever friends in the first place? They're almost total opposites.

Shane did all the client work and Gavin did all the creative stuff. Basically Shane and his jew friends forced him to sell by turning everyone else against him.

Vice is still garbage, though.

They used to fuck girls together and one time Gavin's cock went into Shane's condom.

God the tards woke up early this morning

go die OP

>you both have small dicks but bought magnums because insecure

How does this happen?

That's 350k/yr with a 7% long term investment.

I wouldn't know what to do with even 5 million to be honest, i'm having trouble to find things to spend money on as it, and i am by no means rich.

Well, maybe i am if i'm getting more than i can spend, but certainly no millionaire, more like 50-60k a year.

what does a butt that looks throughly plowed even look like?

Shane pls leave

How is he not on suicide watch

The guys is mentally ill, hes spending $4,000 a month on booze because hes literally drunk around the clock, and everyone in his personal life hates him.

Shane Smith is a massive faggot too.

Google "Gavin Mcinnes vs Coppercab 2"

Go to the Vimeo link

Go to the 5:00 minute mark.

This is your hero, Sup Forums. This is your hero.