I agree 100%

I agree 100%.

worst movie ever

I did nazi this coming

I watched probably 10 minutes of this kike propaganda before turning it off.

Not even close to the original.

Lt.Raine got it right. Carve swastikas on their foreheads to identify them later.

Scalps. 100 Nazi scalps.

You know alot of people were forced/coerced into service? they weren't just a horde of mindless zombies.
American troops have done some equally fucked up shit abroad.

Gee.

I WONDER ((((((((WHO))))))) could EVER be behind this post!

yep this guy was not forced

oooooo 1 person
good job

a shekel for the good goy

son when you come holding a torch, and try to grab a black child in my neighborhood, I will blow your brains out.

also, I will do whatever's necessary to protect my country in wartime. torture? you bet. raping you in the ass? check. gassing Nazis? no problem.

we're at war boy. LOCK AND LOAD. CRYING NAZI FAGGOTS ARE ON THE MENU

pic related

What's wrong with hating Jews? Is there a nation on Earth that doesn't hate Jews? Even Jews hate Jews.

Bitch your life must be one big cringe compilation.

Yes. one man did not rais his arm that day. and the rest chose to do so.
If there were consequences for not raising his arm, he accepted them.

Everyone has a choice.
Make your's, but know that nothing in this life is without consequence, even if minor.

idk why i feel sympathy for the nazis in that film. maybe im just a faggot that cant handle tarantino violence

I'm a Teuton.

Calling user's nazis because we hate shitskins isn't actually politically correct, commie

Nazis works with mudslimes fgt

Probably a Semitic "person" or wn enabler of (((them)))

Lefties will never know honor

We live in fucking America, where people have a fucking right to express shitty fucking opinions and spout evil ideology. You don't just get to punch Nazis in the face because you disagree with them. And everyone SHOULD disagree, adamantly, with this white nationalism bullshit. America isn't great because of its people. America is great because of its Constitution. And the Constitution guarantees the right for people to spout evil bullshit.

And the way you fight Nazis isn't with violence. This isn't a fucking war. You kill the ideology. And you do that by calling that shit out, using fucking logic and reasoning. You do NOT temper that shit with violence. It hasn't worked in the past, and it won't work now. You want to drive more people into the ranks of the alt-right? You do that with Antifa tactics, and with galvanizing the cause with your SJW bullshit.

The Nazi party came to power in Germany under a similar climate of today's. Mostly via fake news.

Where is the honor is thinking you're special because you got born Caucasian