Soros moves to gold

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-16/billionaire-soros-cuts-u-s-stocks-by-37-buys-gold-producer
What does this mean?
Dollar collapse imminent?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-04-13/deutsche-bank-settles-silver-price-fixing-claims-lawyers-say
zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-14/first-silver-now-gold-deutsche-bank-admits-it-also-rigged-gold-prices-legal-settleme
geopolitics.co/2016/04/15/deutsche-bank-admits-rigging-gold-silver-prices/
youtube.com/watch?v=PJQKJqGC7w0
youtube.com/watch?v=KBYwELtMt40
supremelaw.org/authors/dodd/interview.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephanie_Kelton
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_Monetary_Theory
nsnbc.me/2013/04/18/federal-reserve-refuses-to-submit-to-an-audit-of-germanys-gold-held-in-u-s-vaults-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4hDOIFtX8k
youtube.com/watch?v=_Ye0a_F9Zj8
star-telegram.com/news/politics-government/article77795702.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What does this mean?
It means that confidence in paper assets is about to go to shit
>Dollar collapse imminent?
Not just the dollar, everything.

Get the physical though.

oh shit

Rothschilds got out of gold years ago and sold off IMF reserves. How does this square?

>Rothschilds got out of gold years ago and sold off IMF reserves.
Implying you have any idea of what they have hidden away.

>How does this square?
Maybe they suppress the prices even more by selling paper shares, sell a small portion to keep the illusion up and the physical market afloat (like how Canada sold its gold) and then buy more under the table when prices are artificially low. That the gold and silver prices has been rigged has been known for a long time and its been 100% confirmed and out in the open for a month.
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-04-13/deutsche-bank-settles-silver-price-fixing-claims-lawyers-say
zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-14/first-silver-now-gold-deutsche-bank-admits-it-also-rigged-gold-prices-legal-settleme
geopolitics.co/2016/04/15/deutsche-bank-admits-rigging-gold-silver-prices/

This is the economist cover fro 1988, a Rothschild owned paper. What do you make of it?

Obama aide: We will kill the dollar

youtube.com/watch?v=PJQKJqGC7w0

The Ford foundation, Bill Gates foundation, Carnegie Institute have all been working towards a NWO for decades.

youtube.com/watch?v=KBYwELtMt40

& transcript

supremelaw.org/authors/dodd/interview.htm

It means they're killing the dollar. Do you honestly think 20tn debt can ever be repaid, or that the US can continue to devalue its currency by printing more of it? I'd guess that the endgame is to have as many nations holding and dependent on dollar as possible so when it is crashed the whole world feels it and is ready to accept something new.

What do you know, Kike? What do you know??

COME ON KEK
LET IT HAPPEN

The problem with crashing the currency is, they own it. Switching to gold makes no sense. There's 10 times the wealth in the world than all the gold ever mined. My guess was they found a new technology or reserve which would make gold worthless as money.

delete this. dont ponder further, jews are not listening...

>pull out of USD
>sustain it by a thread until Don is in office
>let the US collapse
>blame Nationalism for being shitconomics
>push the story until nobody is _allowed_ to remember any other reason than "nationalism is bad"
>globalism happens

cap this

>The problem with crashing the currency is, they own it.
They are just sucking out the wealth for as long as possible. Its a game of musical chairs with 7 billion players and a few million chairs, soon the music stops.

>Switching to gold makes no sense.
It makes sense if the FIAT currencies are about to collapse.

>There's 10 times the wealth in the world than all the gold ever mined.
No, there is a bunch of numbers of computers that have been artificially inflated to keep the gold price down. When this shit unravels everything will return to fair market value and then paper gold will be useless and physically gold will go for 10x, 100x or 1000x more USD then it goes for now. It might even be impossible to buy a single ounce for any amount of dollars.

Saying that we can't have a gold backed currency because there aren't enough gold to go around is beyond retarded. All you have to do is revalue the gold. Same thing with bitcoin, you just make the conversion rate 1 = 0.001 instead of 1 = 0.01

Soros doesn't have enough to cover that operation.

he brought friends

>Implying he's alone

Trump on the debt, 'You never have to default because you print the money'. The most fucky part of this, this is basically the same economic outlook as Sanders economic advisor and could be considered a nod to MMT, if not a Trumpism.

Sanders economic advisor

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephanie_Kelton

And her preferred economic theory

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_Monetary_Theory

Now MMT seems fucking whack to me, but is being pushed by some lefties.

>I'd guess that the endgame is to have as many nations holding and dependent on dollar as possible so when it is crashed the whole world feels it and is ready to accept something new.
Bingo.

Bring on the pain until the plebs literally begs for their masters to make it stop. See pic Here is another Rothschild economist cover.

can't say much (I've signed on some conventions)
but in brief, we're screwed.

in order to have precious metal backed currency you need to own it. you dont get to back your currency with others gold you dont own

last i checked the west had liquidated most of their precious metal holdings. the united states had done so with a big chunk. canada did. germany did before the euro even existed but it was silver ect

It's been known for years. And it's true. But it doesn't really matter. Most of the debt is owed to ourselves and is never designed to be repaid, only shuffled around.

Suppose you're correct, why do I care?

>in order to have precious metal backed currency you need to own it. you dont get to back your currency with others gold you dont own
Which is China, Russia and India has been hoarding it like Smaug. And its also the reason they removed Gaddafi.
>last i checked the west had liquidated most of their precious metal holdings.
And what does that tell you about the wests future situation after this goes down?
>the united states had done so with a big chunk. canada did. germany did before the euro even existed but it was silver ect
Correct, the US have sold of its gold and other countries gold (Germany and others) to keep the gold prices down and USD afloat. Canada liquidated the last of it because there is not much left and if the physical demand can't be met within a reasonable time the paper holds will claim their shares and the whole house of cards will come down.
>542 paper claims for every ounce of physical

Give is something senpai. We are All friends here.

>the endgame is to have as many nations holding and dependent on dollar as possible so when it is crashed the whole world feels it and is ready to accept something new.

>Suppose you're correct, why do I care?
Because that chart is bullshit and the US gold reserves haven't been audited in decades. You have no gold left, Russia, China and India have most of it now. They wouldn't even allow Germany to audits ITS gold and its only a fraction of what they claim the have.
nsnbc.me/2013/04/18/federal-reserve-refuses-to-submit-to-an-audit-of-germanys-gold-held-in-u-s-vaults-2/

Pic semi related.

They're not going to publicize some weird riddle that could foil their whole plan - life isn't some crime/thriller movie..

Buy gold now shits coming lads.

t. Peter Schiff

>Most of the debt is owed to ourselves

you can't owe debt to yourself. This is voodoo. What you are doing is borrowing from future generations in full knowledge that anything they do get back will be less they were promised (in the way of pensions, property, social security and purchasing power). Your gold will not help. And now the shuffle is coming to a close. Since taking office Obama has added almost $10tn in debt. And what has the US to show for it? External debts are estimated at 5tn. Remember the debt ceiling that was raised what twice in Obama's last term. It's cause all it takes is one default. One default and the US cannot borrow any more. So domestic and international debt repayments are missed. Causing other debtor nations to default.

>They're not going to publicize some weird riddle that could foil their whole plan
They do it all the time. It frees them from responsibility and its the rules they play by. They have some pretty twisted beliefs, they think they have the right to do anything as long as they give you a fair warning before.

Believe me or not, its up to you, I won't suffer because you failed to take the necessary precautions to protect yourself so it doesn't really makes a difference to me.

How do you know so much about this subject? How can I learn these things?

All that is saying is that we're stealing the world's gold and issuing counterfeit Reserve Notes in exchange for it. I don't see the problem for me.

Tiranny and slavery when?
I can't wait! All this time waiting for the day the elites go full "make the world like the prolet of the Soviet union" and I get to experience it in my lifetime

well thanks Sup Forums it's not like i wanted to sleep anyways.

Get diggin', boys

>How do you know so much about this subject? How can I learn these things?
I read about it a

>I don't see the problem for me.
lot.
Why would you? You are american and you benefited massively from this system. Just remember that things come to an end. The US economy has been kept afloat artificially. Its like injecting heroin in to a drug addict, it makes them feel good for a while but you need to keep doing it more and more as their tolerance builds up and as soon as you stop you are going to have one hell of a hangover.
Or the addict just dies.

The only funny thing about this is that a woman is going to be in charge of the FED when it happens. So i am expecting some top tier bantz from Sup Forums about women and economy.

She doesn't seem to thing that its very funny anyway.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4hDOIFtX8k

Pretty sure this'll happen. The NWO will see the end of private property. At least for 99% of us. The remaining elite will own everything. We will from birth to death work in their stores and services, live in their houses and drives their vehicles.

Going back to MMT for a second, a few of its proponents call for 'full utilization of [a nation's] resources' and claim also that this cannot be entrusted to the private sector. Read between the lines.

Reading this is the equivalent of hand free fapping. I came!

im not a economic genius , so can anyone answer my question?

If the paper currency collapses , the turkish lira which is one third of a dollar right now. Will it drop even farther below or will they get equally fucked and stay the same? How does this work on a global scale?

Everyone's going gold because you get zero interest on paper money.

Official inflation rate here in the EU is utter bullshit, food and energy inflation have been through the roof for years and now we even have a 25% annual price hike on real estate here in Germany, something which was previously unheard of.

Normally I would suggest to invest ~25% into fiat money, 25% into gold, now it needs to be more like 5% fiat 45% gold. Physical gold, unregistered buys, buried in your fucking backyard.

Russia will be okay. Their government is BUYING gold and the Orthodox Financial System is a plan in the works to go off the IMF and abolish usury

youtube.com/watch?v=_Ye0a_F9Zj8

>Trump and other candidates like him rising in popularity at contradiction with Soros long term goals.
>Crashing the system to reset it to a malleable level because it's not going the way he wants it to

Pepper your anguses

>the archkike is making his move to fuck the economy as soon as obummer leaves and its about 5 days into the next poor sap in office.
son of fuck, i hate them so god damn much.

well people are more likely to invest in the lira than the dollar

so a slight bump since you're less assosciated with the US.
the biggest gains will be seen in other strong currencies- particularly those less related to the US.
ChinkBux are going to be interesting outside of this, given their rather unique policies.
Possible growth in the Euro; but probably not trustworthy.
Japan probably, GBP probable.

I don't have any money to buy gold for though ;^(

IT'S HAPPENING!!!
:^)

Soros: enemy of the American people!

Depends on a multitude of factors but most importantly is likely how economically and politically tied you are to the US.

Ripples from something in the US will still be felt in every corner of the globe regardless.

Should I be panicking? If so, how much?

PHYSICAL GOLD

OR

BITCOIN IN A WALLET YOU HAVE THE PRIVATE KEY FOR

NO 3RD PARTIES

this is gonna be fuck large if Financial Heart is finally making its move to fuck everything.

You think Bitcoin will mean shit when there's no electricity?

Bullets never lose value, my friend.

we? come one, you always recover stronger and stronger, chosen ones cannot be defeated

if there is G*d

Bitcoin is more risky; higher payoff. Just better pray to god that it doesn't collapse while the economy is collapsing.

this shit gets me real depressed

thanks famalam

>How does this work on a global scale?
Everything will go ballistic and prices will fluctuate wildly from day to day and from region to region. People will start to hoard food and it will generally just be a shitty situation ranging from bad to Mad Max depending on where you are. See Venezuela and read up on countries that has gone through hyperinflation for possible scenarios. Countries that rely on industrial food production with a lot percentage of farmers will obviously have a worse time then countries with people that still farm with low tech equipment that doesn't rely on oil imports, high tech spare parts, antibiotic animal feed etc. The farmer that uses his horse or a low level tractor will obviously still plow his fields and produce as much food as usual but the ones that uses a 5 million dollar combine harvester and relies on getting new monsanto seeds and hundreds of gallons every of round up and thousands of gallons of fuel every is going to have a hard time producing as much as he did before.

Then things will settle down a bit (might takes months or even years) and global trade will start to resume. Currencies from countries that has lied and cheated about their currency before will obviously have very low standing globally so its going to be hard for them to trade for the things they need. So the people in the anglosphere are obviously going to have a very bad time (since they lied and depleted their trust) while people in other countries that all ready have it pretty shitty won't notice it that much.

It means he fools Trudeau into dumping gold so he could buy it at a discount.

>hundreds of gallons of round up and thousands of gallons of fuel every year is going to have a hard time producing as much as he did before*

post yfw the advent of cryptocurrencies provides the mass investors with a currency that can't be fudged by governments and saves their free-market economics preventing a supercollapse
ie. post yfw everyone retreats to crypto when the economy crashes

Lots of people are going to retreat into crypto currencies but this is going to start a of a speculation hype so the price will still go haywire.

>mfw

And if crashing economy does not work then it is time for the nice, global, cruel, destructive war?

Not gonna happen; You expect power to be on in these countries, connected to the internet?

Like I said my friend, bullets are a universal currency, and they only get more expensive when shit is bad.

No, it means that he wants in on the "Economy collapse imminent, buy gold" racket.

mfw i work for 4 years to finally get paid firefighting gig only to have system collapase and fuck everything

>implying cryptocurrencies can't be artificially controlled simply by buying up the majority of the shares of currency.

The government can owe debt to entities within the country, which is what it does.

Yeah but he has the power to drag others with him

>ready to accept something new.

I know exactly what you mean:

star-telegram.com/news/politics-government/article77795702.html

God bless Texas, going back to the constitution have having monetary freedom is going to be great, it's been gone long enough for it to be new to this generation of Americans

That's not true. They just buy/sell it on large scale to fuck with it's worth.

Hi I'm retarded, does this mean things are about to get really expensive?

so give one reason a non-government body wouldn't attempt this?

it means shit is gonna crash

Is this going to fuck a normal truck driver like myself. I mean surely there will quickly be a way for people to buy shit. If I'm not working. That means the entire country is not producing or buying. Am I safe? Should I kill myself? If so how?

has the fire started?

>47% foreign
that's still a lot when you're talking about trillions of dollars

basically even worse then the great depression if that is feasable to you.

>not hiding your cash under your bed
Plebs

Also, if the dollar rekts, how the fuck is anyone supposed to be able to buy the gold? Is anyone going to trade bread for a rock?

Sound ALARM

MAY 28TH

>It means they're killing the dollar.

Yeah it means they're going to print us out of the deficit, or at least try to..

rip

wew

Welp, guess the best I can do is run back to daddy's farm where he grows gay ass tulips and has enough guns and ammo for a militia.

I never said it wasn't. I was just showing him that most of the US debt is owed to entities within the US.

>Hi I'm retarded, does this mean things are about to get really expensive?
It means that you might have to spend 100 000 dollars to buy a bag of rice.

Its pointless to speculate really, it might become totally useless except for kindling and TP.

grandma is that you?

>world currency

Yeah sure I'd love to share my currency with GreeceX100

Why would you kill yourself when you can watch the world burn? Every crisis hides opportunity

They obviously know something we don't.
They will probably try to crash everything if Trump gets elected.

Implying Trump won't just start printing his own money in the fashion of the Bradbury Pound. Who the fuck needs central banks?

Use your knowledge of fire hazards and go haywire yourself, user.

Read again what I said. You are not borrowing money that is in reality there. You are borrowing against the future of your citizens. Growth cannot keep up with the increase in debt. So every cent more in non-investment spending is a cent your kinds will never get back. Unsustainable borrowing, with the pubic as guarantor against their consent, is theft.

If I was in their position, I totally would.
You could taunt everyone who is on to you by doing it and still there is nothing they could do to stop you because everyone will label them as tinfoil tard.

>basically even worse then the great depression if that is feasable to you.
Its going to be a hell of a lot worse then the great depression because back then most people lived rurally and grew or could grow their own food.

>Also, if the dollar rekts, how the fuck is anyone supposed to be able to buy the gold? Is anyone going to trade bread for a rock?
They aren't, the gold is just a way to store your wealth until the system restarts again. You just hold it until the chinks launch their gold backed currency and then you use to to buy a generator and some solar panels.

Unless you have lots of money that you don't know what you are supposed to put you are better of just buying lots of non perishable foods, medicine, barter items, guns and lots and lots of ammo.

Well i got to go plant som potatoes so i have something to eat when this shit unravels. Have fun.

no, but neither will they trade it for paper.

best choice is to buy ammo, land, protect the land with tall fences and shit and other physical stuff, so when shit hits the fan, you'll have a stronghold and place to grow food to weather the storm.

as long as you have the land in a relatively warm place with enough forests around for firewood, enough land to produce/store food for yourself/your family and enough weapons to scare off niggers and possible lawyers trying to jew you out of your stuff you'll be okay.

Is the federal reserve really a US entity? Last I heard it was 8 bankers in London.

>There's 10 times the wealth in the world than all the gold ever mined.

>crash currency markets with no survivors
>use gold to buy assets worth exponentially much more than the gold you have, but less than the nominal value of crashed currencies
>reboot currencies
>sell assets for new currencies inflating value
>buy back gold on the cheap
>repeat at opportune moment in time

That's fucking retarded. At this point gold has more value as an industrial metal than it does as money. The only reason we keep it as money is due to sentimental value.

Rothschilds also got out of oil before it collapsed. These likes are up to no good.

Obviously as a member of Sup Forums I loathe Soros but considering this fucker only got rich by exploiting a euro collapse or some shit, I'm spooked now.

Warren Buffet also said if negative interests rates occur he's pulling his cash out of the banks.

>tfw not smart or prepared enough to take advantage of the situation

Jokes on you! I've already accepted my fate as someone's cock sleeve