Feet/sandals thread

feet/sandals thread

story for you too

when I was still in highschool i used to find out and decide on which girls in my year had the prettiest feet before attempting to steal their socks from the changing room during P.E.

got a pair of sweaty damp socks from this one hot blonde girl once, and they were filthy, they had an prints of where her foot had pressed into her worn old school shoes.

used it for weeks to put my dick in and blow a load into

man, Im into feet, I really am, but I dont think I could take some girls *damp* gym socks and bust in them...especially if she wasnt a sexual partner i was familiar with. Id be worried about athletes foot or staph crawling up my dickhole and really fucking my shit up. I know thats probably improbable though.

how fuckin lonely are you sad faggots?
seriously you fuckin cringelords

I wish I was ballsy enough to do this in HS. Do you have pictures of the sock or the girl?

What's creepy about foot fetish

dude, im an education major. literally me and about 20 hot chicks all wearing flip flops im in heaven feet everywhere

no pics of the socks but heres the girl

nice! ever notice anything about girls who expose their feet alot?

Same. That major has the hottest girls. Location?

theres not really anything specific that diferentiates them from any other girl when its hot out they wear sandals
western ky

Yeah they're usually hot af. Not many ugly girls in education . Usually they're the confident type.

i wasnt even into it until the girl i was seeing at the time started using her feet on my dick under the dinner table and i realized i was kind of turned on by it. There's definitely girls that are into it and will even initiate it...
The stigma is that only virigns/neckbeards/basement dwellers get off on feet, but its really one of the most tame, widespread, yet unspoken fetishes enjoyed by both genders worldwide.

I'm close. Sou. IL. I was in paducah today. U go to Murray state?

Found the newfag

Just leave them to it.

ya, fuckin b man were everywhere

I've yet to meet the girl who has a foot fetish. Man it'd be exciting to sharee photos

Megan just got back from a long walk and took off her socks and shoes. She left the room and I immediately dived down and grabbed her socks. I started smelling them. They didn't have a strong odor but they were very damp with her sweat. I put one in my mouth and sucked on it as I smelled the other. I put them back before she knew and got this pic before she put them back on

Nah just spent the afternoon in paducah. I love it down in KY. Kentucky girls are so darn sexy.

Should've stolen one

well thats the thing about being in a college town, theres hot chicks from all over

How did she taste?

I've always felt a bit guilty wanking over my mum and sister but honestly i fucking love their feet, can't help myself busting a load in their heels or socks

Yep. We get some middle easterners that are pretty hot. Lots of hot girls from the Chicago area

wish I could have but I knew she'd be putting them back on it a few minutes. One couldn't just disappear lol
I've been able to taste many different socks but most were dry yet still stinky. Her's were the first where they were sill damp and warm. They were salty and amazing. Would love to have her socks in my mouth again

Sister is pretty hot. I'm not into older women but mom isn't bad either. Post moar of either.

I don't blame you, they look hot

mudslimes are gross, you do you buddy

Got a pic of the girl?

I'm not at the autistic levels of taking proper candids of my mum and sisters feet, but ill post some pictures that show them

Most are but we have a few that are fine. Not Sure How Their feet are though . I imagine they're sweaty and gross

My ex use to let me lick her feet after she would work out. God I loved the sweet salty but tangy taste.

god this is hot

And that smell was just amazing. Use to get me so hard.

so good. That's how Megan's socks tasted

Girlfriend's feet

i think most of them probably get more turned on by the fact that its kind of like... your "weakness" or "affliction" for lack of a better term; and they get off on using it against you to tease you. thats just my theory though.

This one 15yr old blonde neighbor girl hot as fuck never wears shoes out and her feet are gross as fuck completely black soles and nasty dirty nails

gf wears a pair just like these, her feet look similar, but prettier toes than the pic imo

whenever we go travelling abroad, the locals always look, glance or stare at her feet and legs when we're walking around, kinda turns me on, anyone else think the same when strangers admire your girl's feet?

Another 1 i found

show pics so i can admire them too

Have you ever heard about Chinese foot bondage shit. They forced young girls to wear very tight shoes all their lives to cripple the foot and keep it very small so they can insert it into their mouths.
True story.
No homo

The best if you have never had one is a foot job when there feet are really sweaty and stinky. The feel of there soft feet on you rock hard cock combined with the smell of there stinky feet is haven.

God, those feet are perfect. I would lick them right there. I wouldn't care if she likes it or not.

i learned about it through a series history channel used to run called "the history of sex". not even joking, that was a good, spicy, and informative series that talked about the evlution of sex over time from different parts of the world. (some of my earliest fap material desu)

Sexy feet. Not sure about those shoes. Does she drive in those

Hell no lol. They're these massive stripper shoes I asked her to take pics in for me

Thats just degeneracy and torture. You can still deepthroat a normal sized foot, dont need to mutilate it

fuck, would've loved for her to put them on my dick right them and there. Would've been incredibly soft and smelly after that walk with her feet trapped inside her converse

great 8/10 feet. would also definitely like to have the privacy to creep and play with her socks or sneak looks at her feet whenever possible.

They're good for photos but nothing more. Get some pictures of her feet while she drives, I want to see her feet doing something

Her feet are decent, but nothing else about her is.

you dont find her face to be pretty?

I only got to visit her a couple times at her school and I took these creeps when I could

I loved playing with my ex's feet. They where so small and so soft. She took extra care of them because she new I liked them. Always manicured and beautiful. Sucked her toes so much I lost track it. She use to wait tell I got home just so I could be the one to take her shoes off so I could have them nice and stinky fresh.

someone should make a rabbit chat room

damn, hate to hear that she's an ex, sounds like a keeper. any pics of her feet?

hot. love it when girls put their bare feet on things that you wouldnt usually do.turns me on thinking about the build up of dirt and filth from girls doing stuff bare foot

Those are some sexy feet

nasty tbh

Your mom has a white dildo sticking out of that gift bag on the floor...

I wish. Lost them when a old HD died. But I really didn't need them at the time. I was dating a different girl. She wasn't the big into the food stuff but she would let me play with them.

agreed. it may sound autistic but I like the idea of kissing the ground/whatever object they just had their bare feet on

i mean, i want to put my dick on whatever their bare feet have touched

any more, please? totally want to peel off those nasty band-aids and wrap them around my cock

that sucks, wish we could've seen them
fuck, same. anywhere her feet have been i want to follow lol

I wish she was a giantess so she could smother my whole body under her soles

fuck yes I love giantesses. It would be the best thing ever to be trapped under Megan's feet; her soles crushing you all day while walking around campus and all night while she works. It would also be incredible to be squashed under her wide hips and fat ass. Would you prefer Megan to know you're under her feet while she hurts you or would you prefer she be unaware of your torment as she goes about her day?

The where very cute. She was a small petite girl was only 5"4' with a shoe size of 4 or 5.

Good looking feet, but I can't tell if she's attractive or not

Did u take a screenshot? How did she react if so?

my dick is rock solid for those fat big toes

imagine being under the ball of her foot as she put all her pressure on you

please soles?

Teacher toes

sorry mate, all,i got

can i see the face those toes belong to?

she hot AF

That bitch knew what she was doing...

in high school i mentally categorized and ranked the feet of every single girl i knew

it was actually kind of fun tbh, i sometimes feel like doing it again now

any interest?

>cummed on cousins sandals every time I saw her wear them my dick would always move a little

Holy fuck I recognize that chair.

I use to play with my cousins feet.

interest died quick lol

Lmfao wtf dude...