Thoughts on Marina Diamandis?

What does Sup Forums think about the worst fucking female """artist""" of this generation? How can someone this untalented and unsuccessful be so un-selfaware and still think she sounds good and is successful?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SYnE7Y7daYQ
youtu.be/mPRy1B4t5YA
youtube.com/watch?v=vKNcuTWzTVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are you obsessed with her, dude? We all know she's terrible. But you don't need to post about it all day.

Thanks user. Never heard of her before. Music sounds great. Digging this. A lot. Great music for playing Minecraft to.

love her

You'll also love her breast reduction

no but i love you :))

Autist user has something really wrong with him but i do appreciate getting to see marina pics every day.

She is still very very hot.
Family jewels was shit, electra heart big shit with hubba bubba bubblegum moments (yeeyyy for 20seconds, then huge let down), froot was ok i guess. I did it, i listened to all her shit. Cs she is hot as fuck. What a joke

>she's still very hot
Keep telling that to yourself, maybe you should go outside more often because then you would realise that she's just an average hag.

get some help, man.

>Spirit They're Gone, Spirit They've Vanished

I'd let her play with my balls

Jesus christ, I'm assuming you have a total of zero friends if you have the time to make the same autistic thread every day.

Please stare deep into your conscience and ask yourself why you're even alive.

I probably would have missed her without you, thanks.
youtube.com/watch?v=SYnE7Y7daYQ

she still got them, fuck off just look at her performance a month ago

Yeah! I know right! She's totally not wearing padded/push up bras!

Every fucking day. Get help, kid.

autism at it's finest

m8 fuck off for the last time.

ITS ISNT ABOUT HER LOOKS THIS IS FUCKING Sup Forums NOT /fa/ OR WHATEVER.

If you dont like her, then say why but talk about her music in that matter and nothing else. im sick and tired of your fucking shit only talking about her looks and if it is about her music all you do is say that froot and TFJ is shit but you never say why. you say her voice is shit but provide vids that are 1 year old as prove even though her voice is fine again you say shes a sellout even though she told the truth why EH became the album that it is and how little influence she had

since i know who im dealing with ill call it now that faggot op will shitpost again and say some stupid fucking shit again

>I don't gave any arguments better call him autistic, that'll show him! xd
Stay classy Marinafags, her tidders are gone and she's an irrelevant untalented balding old hag.

>makes same obsessive hateboner thread literally every day
>constantly argues with people about it
>uses the same images and arguments

dude obsessive behaviour like this is genuinely linked to shit like asperges and autism. Nobody's trying to win a fucking argument here, we're just laughing at your lifestyle. Seek help/friends.

If you unironically consider that padded mess as "big tits" I feel sorry for you. She's a talentless hack and her music is so bland and uninteresting that her milk aging and hideous looks are the only thing worth talking about, not even Marinafags care about her music, there's just nothing worth talking about because she's been carried by atleast one male songwriter/producer her entire joke of a career.

i like choa more

Well I'm laughing at you pathetic Marinafags because you unironically listen to this pathetic excuse of an """"""artist""""""

fuck off, stay in your kpop thread

i just said i liked choa more no need to be so rude

gooks are so fucking ugly
they don't even look human
bunch of fucking fish heads

fuck off racist

her head is regular shaped and she isn't ugly

How much does she charge for sex?

you still have your own threads you know?

no they're fucking ugly
full of plastic surgeries
have you ever seen a gook irl?
they look like pic related
waifuing for some literally who kpop sluts isn't going to change that

choa is bigger than that thread

they don't all look like that, look at choa

remove makeup and plastic surgeries and she WILL look like that
You zipperhead lovers are disgusting

this is exactly what im talking about.

why are you talking about her looks all over again? why dont you talk about her music or something else she does? stop being so idiotic and fuck off.

i would consider myself a marinafag, even though i really dont like that word, and i wait every single day for her to post something on her social media and say that a new single is coming out or something else. ive listened to Disconnect for like at least 50 times. if you would have known where this woman came from youll realise that your entire life is a joke you borderline autistic faggot

again DONT TALK ABOUT HER MUSIC AND BRING UP GOOD ARGUMENTS THAT WOULD MAKE ME HATE MARINA AND HER MUSIC BUT DONT JUST SHITPOST SHOW ME SONGS WUTH PARTS YOU HATE AND ETC.

and do me one favour to make it even harder for you. try not to use any songs from EH since most of them where co produced and co written by fucking faggots who dont know anything about marina and her music and basically almost killed her career

i dare you to do it but as we all know you, youll again talk about how she got old that her careers is dead and etc. basically just showing us how pathetic you are

wrong, here she is with no makeup and she has had 0 surgeries

your move you big idiot

how about you just fuck off. i dont even know what youre doing here. youre just as bad as OP is. what is wrong with you people come on

make your own thread instead of talking about that ugly old hag here

i love charli xcx

kys

>being attracted to this

her CEO boyfriend

Love Marina, love her music and love how bitter the success of this strong creative woman makes the OP. Keep up the buttrange friend, it's delicious.

She will never be your bubblegum bitch. Get over it.

theyre so cute and bless mods for once

nice m8

god bless them for once

choashitter is banned like a thousand times, he always ban evades. there is no escape unless someone doxxes&nukes his house

>you'll never pour honey over baklava and eat it off her abs

you're making me hungry

based mods deleting that gook faggots posts

ty based mods

we don't have to fight, there is enough room for everyone to love choa equally

JUST FUCK OFF

only when choa gets some respect around here

mods have to come back

the fact that ill never have 10 min to talk to her destroys me from the inside and eating baklava from her abs would be the greatest thing in life

eating baklava rn alone in my room would be the greatest thing i could think of rn

where do you get your baklava from. turkish people i suppose?

yes, i live in germany so getting stuff like that is pretty easy with stores everywhere

kollege, die sind überall. du musst zu denen gehen die aus Gaziantep sind, also falls du sowas findest. das ist das geilste was du jemals essen wirst. meine familie kommt von dort und als ich dort war und die dinger gegessen habe ich fast nen orgasmus bekommen

Oh my, look at these faggots protecting this talentless roasty. Tay is the only perfection you need in your life.

fuck off

a cute

>Marina
>successful
O I am laffin

This.

Ok you got me, i'm going to stop listening to marina now.

nice one

charli is literally the worst

Okey Dokey

youtu.be/mPRy1B4t5YA
this speaks for itself

youtube.com/watch?v=vKNcuTWzTVw

So does this, Atleast Charli isn't such a massive slut

>pitchfork
>comparing Marinas worst to Charlis best

okey dokey

Only difference being that Charli never had "a worst" because she never needed to sell out in order to get a minimal fanbase.

>never needed to sell out
literally the definition of this song how to please gays and fangirls 101

everyone has a worst you idiot

literally saw her just 1 time in tv like 8 years ago
nobody cares for shitty meme waifus besides Sup Forums
same goes for claire "greasemonkey" boucher