Our ancestors didn't need vaccines to survive. Why would we?

Our ancestors didn't need vaccines to survive. Why would we?

Other urls found in this thread:

ourworldindata.org/life-expectancy/
psychologytoday.com/blog/wicked-deeds/201404/prescription-drugs-are-more-deadly-street-drugs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amish_anomaly
blogs.plos.org/thepanicvirus/2011/06/28/anecdotal-amish-dont-vaccinate-claims-disproved-by-fact-based-study/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polio_vaccine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah and it causes autism. You hate having autism, don't you?

Because all the good shabbas goy are doing it, user

Our ancestors also used to die before they were 30 years old.

Our ancestors also died off so frequently that women had to be constantly prego.

>Our ancestors also used to die before they were 30 years old.
This.

Anti-vaxxers are retards.

>source: my ass

Source: I read a book.

>source: smallpox

Make sure you get circumcised and drink diet soda, you need to stay clean and healthy.

Fuck off commie

yeah they also survived without any medical treatment , suffered from heavy malnutrition and were lucky to make it to 40 years of age

To avoid natural selection and ruin our genepool with people like you

Get fucked autist

Bolshevik propaganda books don't count

Between 1850 and 1950 if you factored out infant mortality, far more people live to be 80, 90, or 100.

Because before industrialized chemical based farming took off, ALL of the food was organic, there were no additives that destroyed your gut flora and caused long term diseases that shortened your lifespan.

thats actually a bit of a popular misconception. many records show people living into their 50s which isnt great but not only living to be 25

Here you go ignoramus: ourworldindata.org/life-expectancy/

Nah in the 1800s plenty of women lived past 70

>there were no old people before industrialization

Probably one of the dumbest memes in human history. Yes life expectancy is higher and yes diseases evolved but the "everyone died at 30" meme is pretty fucking dumb.

They also didn't survive for long, and because viruses evolve and technology is human's way of evolving.

the didn't all survive fucking degenerate.

Because our ancestors didn't have to deal with small pox, measles, and rubella.
Weird how they weren't a problem after vaccines were invented for them.

t. Romanian peasant

>What is the average
Most people died young before medicine was invented. There were exceptions of course.

If you've ever read a book in your life you'd know people 2000 years ago were living well past 30.

>Propaganda books don't count!

>Unironically eats up Anti-Vaxxer propganda

Wew lad. You don't even need a vaccine to have some major autism going on.

Thank you. Your sane mind pleases me, comrade.

>Because our ancestors didn't have to deal with small pox, measles, and rubella.
How absolutely fucking stupid are you?

and this one barely goes 60 years back

>if you factored out infant mortality

That the point. Back then only 1 in 2 children would live until 5 years of age. Why do you think we're vaccinating babies?

we don't need houses to survive

off to the woods with you, gypsy shitposter

Not on average.

Sup Forums has too many conspiratorial Americans who think not dying at 5 years old is a conspiracy.

I fucked a couple of fat girls.

Literally stop posting

Russia's education system is fucking ancient and brainwashing, it doesn't work on Sup Forums

>Yeah and it causes autism. You hate having autism, don't you?

Eating excess laden foods with sugar like sodas and fast food burgers causes autism. My thesis and scientific experiments are almost done. If I knock it out of the park with all the evidence I've gathered, I might even make the scientific journals, then maybe once my theory gains credence, the news from there.

Won't be fun with all the hitmen the mega corporations will send my way cause of all the law suits this may lead to but science stops for no one.

please be my guest

die at age 35

go ahead faggot

Yeah and an indoor cat on average will live longer than an indoor cat regardless of whether you provide them medicine

I'm just going to assume you're another ESLfag, but that was obvious sarcasm.

what about our ancestors that died to the diseases vaccines prevent?

Than an outdoor cat*

I had a pretty healthy diet as a kid with all home made stuff and no soda and I'm an aspie. My brother had the same (and other factors like playing a lot of video games as a kid) and turned out completely normal socially.

I believe there's a connection to dormant Lyme disease. Alternatively, I had a milk allergy as a baby that seemed to go away. I always wonder if that was a factor

one pill to cure them all
one pill to bind them
one pill to yoke them with addiction
and its thralls... SMITE THEM

psychologytoday.com/blog/wicked-deeds/201404/prescription-drugs-are-more-deadly-street-drugs

>Implying Romania has any sort og decent education system

and anyway, wouldn't you be happier with a shorter lifespan and infant mortality?

all of those difficulties give you urgency and a reason to marry and have a family and work hard. With these removed it's no wonder society's gone to shit

> "everyone died at 30" meme is pretty fucking dumb.

> everyone

Where the fuck does he say that, you saphead? Generally when one refers to life expectancy, one implies statistical average.

>Romania
>Education
Pick one

our ancestors also got rekt by diseases every quarter century fagtron. vaccines probably do cause autism in young kids but its not something that was planned, it was likely accidental

We don't need them to survive it just makes life a lot easier and more survivable not having to worry about getting polio or measles or typhoid or meningitis or many other diseases that will kill you or leave you permanently fucked up

>implying your shithole of a countries don't have shit zones too

>I had a pretty healthy diet as a kid with all home made stuff and no soda and I'm an aspie.

Yeah, except I have hard evidence, with data, time tables, geography and more that I can correlate to a extreme growth in cases of autism. Autism isn't a long stand illness in humanity, it's very much a new thing, discovered in the last century.

Can't share more cause REASONS.

We are still better than Romania.

that reflects improvements in prescription drugs more than vaccinations

I am proud to live in a normal country where police and social services get engaged if parents refuse to vaccinate their kids.

(you)

Romania, you have no room to talk. You're an Albania tier third world shithole that has no place in the EU

You factor out infant mortality but not the world wars...

You must not fully empty your windex bottles before putting in the Gatorade.

>France

Ok Ahmed

I'm more willing to say technology is the bigger cause

I live in an area surrounded by Amish. they don't vaccinate and they live to be as old as everyone else.

>mfw it is now required to get vaccinated for measles, mumps, rubella, polio, diphtheria, pertusis, and tetanus in California after the measles outbreak in disneyland

thank god. Anti-vaxxers needs to be taken out back and shot

The Amish vaccinate.

>Vaccination rates in Amish communities. A 2007 study in the official journal of the American Academy of Pediatrics on an Amish population in Holmes County, Ohio found that 85% had vaccinated at least some of their children, and 68% had given all their children at least 1 vaccination.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amish_anomaly

>The study found that majority of Amish parents do, in fact, vaccinate their children…

blogs.plos.org/thepanicvirus/2011/06/28/anecdotal-amish-dont-vaccinate-claims-disproved-by-fact-based-study/

Ever wondered why shitskins come here rather than in your country?

>Our ancestors didn't need vaccines to survive. Why would we?

pic related

inb4 "b-but it's only 68%"

herd immunity

based Russiabro

>I'm more willing to say technology is the bigger cause

Stop trying to get me to share 9 months of studies, theories and imperative research user. I see your tricks sneaky jew.

Because french are cucks & submissive by default to anyone that enters their country.

I didn't get vaccinated and didn't get polio

Kill yourself

Because you worship Somalians and compete with other cucks on who can give them the most welfare to move there and they don't?

That's why prescription drugs are just that you fucking idiot; prescription, as in they require a doctor who knows what they're doing and what those drugs are for to prescribe them to someone who needs them.

and again

Oh thank god, it's not America for once.

I'm not in Ohio and they have they own doctors who say what the state wants to hear when asked about such things.

Many of them didn't survive, with vaccines almost everyone can.

Prescription drugs and vaccines aren't quite the same thing.

Vaccines are usually administered only once, and paranoid people only take new ones every few years because there is only a handful of things to vaccinate against. Drugs are prescribed for regular daily/weekly consumption.

Vaccines also have virtually no marketing funding compared to what drugs get.

They also work completely differently on a biochemical level.

Any profit to be made from vaccinations pale in comparison to the potential of prescription drugs.

Also vaccines aren't pills, they are injections.

t. The most senior Doctor in Romania

Remember that time all of our ancestors got polio and died before vaccinations?

Me neither.

I have a good friend that was not vaccinated as a kid.
He is now in a wheel chair.
Fuck your mother.

>Also vaccines aren't pills, they are injections.

I seem to remember taking a sugar cube containing the polio vaccine as a kid.

People who got Polio often used to become disabled if they did not die.

Well they didn't need internet so you can fuck off.

He's right though. It's not that people never lived to old age in the past, the bell curve was just much farther to the left.

That said, mortality rates aren't why vaccines exist. They never were; improvements in hygene and treatment reduce the mortality rate. Vaccines just stop you from getting sick and needing treatment in the first place, so you don't spend the rest of your life in an iron lung.

an american house cat lived to the age of 30yo
it died last month and guiness book of records are validating the vetinary records ftw

some fucking parrots can live up to 90yo

Why do they need to label the anti-vaxxer? Doesn't the dialogue give it away?

Thank god for immunization of cats am I right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polio_vaccine

Whelp, turns out I was wrong about that, you do get oral vaccinations.

Although calling OPV a pill is something I imagine some "vaccinated" people would argue about on a technical level.

We have a lot more people now, thus closer proximity to a possible sick person.

Does the average life expectancy even matter? I imagine that when measles attack, the whole village gets in and it is wiped out and that's why the whole world didn't die immediately.

The ancestors of Native Americans did.

my old man never had any jabs or any bullshit immunization
swear to fuck the guy was hardly ever sick, never had the flu or been in hospital, fuck i think he only ever went to the doctor once because of wear and tear on a dodgy shoulder, and that was when he was over 60
the old cunt is 72 now and still strong as a bull

them nwo is hiding shit in immumization jabs and other medicines, to dumb you down and keep you compliant,
if you cant see it, then your under their control.... puny sheep pleb !!
protip.... DO`NT drink tapwater

Cause when you come across the mediterranean sea you've got a pretty big chance to land in France.

Our ancestors didn't like Romanians. Why would we?

Nice meme

Do they actually have an answer to Bubonic plague?

If that came back in some major new form we'd be fucked

i would love Buster my battle buddy to live that long, immunization , drugs or whatever could make it happen
he might see 15yo if he`s lucky

Only in America goy-kun

He will live longer than dogs on average did 2000 years ago regardless of whether you do any of those things.

Didn't know high schoolers had to write a thesis.

because youre a faggot

No, if you didn't fuck yourself up you could expect to live to a reasonable age, infant deaths is what makes the average lifespan so low back then