What's the legality of living in the six flags parking lot? By this time next year I plan on buying a six flags pass...

What's the legality of living in the six flags parking lot? By this time next year I plan on buying a six flags pass, food plan, and trailer for about $1,550 and camping out by all the RV's there. Am I violating any laws for doing this? I may or may not be buying a second trailer and splitting the cost between four people who've has as little faith in their future as I do.

Other urls found in this thread:

freecampsites.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can't stay overnight

That's ok, just park overnight in a walmart parking lot. People do it around here all the time. Degenerates.

This is a lie. My gf and I stayed the night in my SUV when we had a 2 day pass. Folded down the back seats and threw in a ton of blankets and pillows.

Ya bang?

If you are talking about the Six Flags in MO. There is a Pilot truck stop down the road on I-44 that you can park at overnight. Although, that Pilot gets busy around 5-6pm so if you go that route plan accordingly.

Nah this one is in NJ.

I have experience in being homeless and a van dweller . Where is the six flags and what is you goal in doing this?

This six flags is in Jackson, New Jersey and I'm planning on doing this to make best use of the 70 bucks equals two meals and one dessert meal plan. I just think it's the most cost effective way of living in NJ as a van dweller.

There is no Common or Free, Open land in America on which a person may freely live. All the land is privately owned, held by the various levels of government, by various administrative divisions, and even Public Land of cities, counties, parishes, townships, villages, and States have a directed explicit purpose which dictates that or those sole purposes. None of those allowed purposes include freely selectable habitation at the leisure of a citizen.

In the U.K., there are lands held in Common, upon which a person might travel freely without harassment, and in the recent past make a habitation or camp. Currently there are many lying unused even for animal raising or forage.

The entire nation has prevented any poor person from fending for themselves if they do wish. Thoreau would find himself fined and possibly imprisoned within weeks or days if he tried to live on "public land".

This is the worst crime we have committed against our descendants- to deny them the possibility of living freely.

America is less of a free country than Canada. In Canada, one can obtain a homestead, and after living and improving on the land enough to subside or a bit better, one can obtain a deed to the land in perpetuity.

Move to Canada, claim asylum for political reasons due to the lack of a Public Common and your attempts at living freely having been quashed at every attempt by various levels of government in several locations and that you wish to become a Free yet productive member of society.

Refuse to be a wage slave- break free of the perverted system of democracy that prevents people from supporting themselves that exists in America.

Ok then I would suggest not staying over night I. The lot. Idnfind a Walmart or something. You could try to stay there . If it's just one night then even if they have security they will only tell you to leave so I guess it's worth a try but a Walmart would be better

Thanks user. I'll drive around to see if I could find a walmart around the area.

No problem. Any more questions? Arenyou planning on van dwelling full time?

Better scout out the overnight activity first.

Yeah I'm planning on van dwelling full time. I've been researching van living from /out/ if you go to that board. Is there any other sites you can reccomend for me? I don't have any real questions but I'd love to eat up any more info on the subject.

$70 a day for two meals?

freecampsites.net

That's a good place to start. Search your area in lived in one place for a week every month here in tx. And the showers were freenall month.

Nope, $70 a season for two meals and a snack. Usually the best deals are choosing a plate of chicken tenders or a buger with a funnel cake. All the other deserts kind suck.
Thanks once again user.

No problem . Good luck...o also you can usually stay at mcds too and get some free WiFi

The troopers in Jackson are no-bullshit guys. They'd boot the wheels sooner than arrest you for criminal trespassing and squatting.

i heard wal mart actually allows this

ya but shes a tranny

They can't on private property . The security guys will show up asking questions before thencops

Are you retarded

>America is less of a free country than Canada
>America
>Country

Can usually only stay in a parking lot 3 days. After that they kick your ass out.

Walmart near me recently stopped allowing the Walmart sleepers to stay in their lot overnight

How'd you get internet in that van?

>In Canada, one can obtain a homestead, and after living and improving on the land enough to subside or a bit better, one can obtain a deed to the land in perpetuity.
This is false bud. You can't squat land against the crown. T. Ontario law fag

My phone doubles as hotspot if I can't get free wifi

I doubt that . It's not a store decision it's a corporate policy

That is not true while the cooperation does allow overnight parking it is up to the manager of each store