What are you fgts drinking tonight?

What are you fgts drinking tonight?

1 shot chocolate vodka
1 shot grape NOS

Tastes like a tootsie roll lol

Other urls found in this thread:

beeradvocate.com/community/threads/looking-for-sweet-beers.28240/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Vodka and nos for breakfast, pass out at work by noon fer the boyz, yee.

Aberlour 12

Coors light, nigga
I'm a poor college student with a drinking problem

Beefeater

Crown royal chased by Dr Pepper. Don't judge Im a borderline alcoholic

Makers.

Any suggestions on what goes good with it? Got ginger ale right now and it's not exactly great.

Straight you fucking faggot. Mixers are for girls.

Yuck.

Jarritos Toronja straight out of the bottle.

Pepsi. I had it at the distillery for a special dinner and that's how they served it. It's excellent. That's my draaaaank

This shit.
Depressed af because woman.
A ton of work to do before tomorrow.

PBR....

To hell with you snobby ass pussy's

>pussy's
pussies

Also PBR is for faggot neckbeards.

Tell me your problems friend.

You're a madman! Now to to bed. This board is for adults only.

What kind of work bro...

dat cat doe

beer and base yo

Go sip your scotch you weebo twat knocker

It's bourbon, you fucking ignorant pleb!

That's some hard shit user hope you make it alive

I'm done with you hipster... Go die

Coding. Merging an old database with a shit ton of tables and millions of records into a new database for a new website. Tedious and I don't have access to the original programmer so I have to reverse engineer the whole fucking thing.

Damn sorry man ... I know jack shit of code. I'm all Network and security guy. I've been looking at coding as it will greatly help my career

Meh.
>Met a qt at a bar about a week and a half ago
>We hit it off awesomely
>Like, really awesomely
>looksandpersonality.html
>Spend the whole night talking
>So she's got to go visit her parents for a week cause her dad is sick
>fineicanwait.png
>We plan on a date after she gets back
>Text a few times this last week but the texts get weaker and weaker
>The date was supposed to be today.
>mfw she didn't respond to my text today

Cum

that sounds like my favourite drink the NigNog. Chocolate liqueur, homemade egg nog, grape Arizona iced tea and garnished with a watermelon wedge.

I really like what I do, but working on other people's code is a real pita.

2 shots Lauder's, neat.

If I'm working, she's right there with me.

Nothing to stress about. The first time meeting someone new they put on a good face. Looks like deep down she is just another hoe. Brush it off and pick yourself up my friend.

3 times distilled smirnoff vodka nd some kind of wine out of a water bottle. Suck

Thanks, user. This is why I come to Sup Forums.

Ayyo

3/4 a bottle of rum

I have to finish this project first, but it's certainly an option afterwards.

Same here... That's why I come to Sup Forums... But instead I get called a faggot, told to kill myself, told to do drugs or some retarded shit.

I try and be the rare good guy in this sea of hate. Or it could be the booze lol. See above. I love all my anons. Young and old, fgt and fgt.

You gotta expect that. This place isn't for the faint of heart. Once you filter out the asses, Sup Forums will be there for you. Even the assholes have their function. They'll slap you out of a daze when necessary.

Among all the shit replies are (almost) always gems of wisdom. It's up to you to pick them out. Yours are probably some of those gems.

I remember when Sup Forums was a time of fun and games...

Not endless pointing and yelling at each other...

Wtf is this pic of? You couldn't find a pic of whatever trailer park hooch you're drinking?

Some shitty cheap tequila.
I fucking hate tequila.
I also have some fresca, makes it better but I feel weird using a chaser.

Yeah, I do too.
I think it still is (sort of), but you have to dig deeper to find it.
It's like having a really pristine beach to yourself and then tons of normies start coming and polluting your beach. Your beach is still there, you just need to find a quiet corner. Sometimes you have to make your own quiet corner.

Been drinking heavily lately. Not sure what to do. Hopefully you bros can help me out. I don't have a family nor close friends to ask for advice.
I work at a hardware manufacturer and basically work on computer hardware all day, as you can assume it's a sausage fest. I finally found a chick I was into with similar interests/personality for the first time in 23 years and I was actually turned down. I got the "You're great in every way but there's no spark"
What the fuck does this mean. I was too focused on studies in school to care for relationships. I'm no aspie but it seems like a nice way of saying "youre boring" or some shit.
Any response is appreciated. I have nowhere to go at this point, I'm just a crazy drunk.

just another hoe who thinks she is entitled to what she wants.

We dont have time for those twats. Leave them for the blacks to contract aids.

Move on man...

Been drinking some beer but I have vodka in the fridge so going to try a skelly. Apparently its a drink with beer and vodka mixed together, never had it, might throw up everywhere. Sounds like a fun time.

It's a numbers game, m8. If you've found only one potential mate in 23 years, the odds are 50% that it's gonna work. If you're really interested, let it go for now. Find out what she's looking for and slowly show her that you can deliver. It may take some time, but it's not like you have any other prospects.

Lagavulin and Hennessy...

Seems nasty, but drink on my friend.

I've always liked Makers neat.

Good luck to you Sup Forumsrother. Coding seems crazy difficult and women are just crazy, you'll get through it all.

Mah niggah

Kraken and lime for me. What is dead may never die. Cheers Sup Forums *clink*

>Lagavulin and Hennessy
Whiskey and cognac. Wtf user?!?

Fireball and Simply Apple.

I'm surprised I haven't gotten an ulcer yet.

I mean, to be fair she's very considerate of others.
She's not the entitled type. At this point I believe it's more on my end of things, be it my personality likely.
Yeah, I want to move on, I really do. I try. It's harder than I thought. Never had this feeling before.
That's a reasonable solution. Also something I've attempted to do. I've hoped it will work out but who will truly know. Women, at least in my opinion, seem far more complicated than men. They won't tell it how it is, but rather dance and expect you to know. It's a frustrating experience on my end as someone who hasn't dealt with this at all.

>Lagavulin and Hennessy
Enjoy your hangover tomorrow.

Please say separately...

This is my third

Jesus dude. Even the cat knows you have some shit going on.

Surprisingly not bad given it was the cheapest whiskey on the shelf.

The same as two tin pot dictators from africa are, there is better scotch but black is quite smooth to me.

Im hungry, goin to the store, what should I get?

I'm drinking captain and coke. It's my birthday and I'm just getting shitfaced playing video games. Life is okay I guess.

Got a question for the alcoholics of Sup Forums, I'm in PA near Philly and my old white lady neighbor keeps mentioning this sweet tasting beer that begins with an N. I barely remember it, but she really wants to find a case and they only brought it back for a limited time. I don't drink beer, does this ring any bells for anyone? Her dog just died and I want to get her something nice.

A bunch of these hi only a few tonight, a bunch for this weekend tho. Currently drinki mg ruby red squirt and cheap ass vodka

Pizza rolls

>Women, at least in my opinion, seem far more complicated than men
Oh, m'dude. You have no idea how much more. Unfortunately, we still need to go there. From my experience, don't be beta. Ever. Also, sometimes you have to back up and give it time. Keep studying the situation. Get an idea of what she's looking for. If it's something you're comfortable with, then give it to her. It may take some time.
>You have to come to terms with the fact that it just may never come to pass so keep your eyes open for the next big thing

Straight vodka. That and shitposting go hand in hand.

Coke

Might wanna cover up that address before you post any more pics man.

I'm an alcoholic trying to quit, so nothing, unfortunately. Last time I drank was Sunday night. Passed out on my couch and woke up and puked all over my living room floor. Happy day 4. Let's see what happens this weekend.

I think the beer might be nebitz, it's an older beer than won't likely show up on google searches, you should ask her if thats it. But I can't seem to find anywhere selling it now-a-days.

Appreciated. Good advice user, really.
That's what I've been thinking too. I had moments of weakness with her, and I still believe that it's the sole reason we aren't together now.
She'd say that it wasn't due to such matters but it really seems like if I open up myself to women, they perceive such as weakness and become less attracted from such.
From that though I must ask, what would be "beta"? The "mlady" white knight bullshit? I know that, but if there's more to it I'd appreciate the knowledge.
Thanks again user, truly.

Liquor taste like shit straight. Stop trying to deny it in order to come off as being manlier.

>1.2 liters
Holy shit where do you get these

God...

I gotta ask. How does it get so bad, and how can one afford to drink like this? Maybe once every 2 weeks Ill have myself a Get fucked up night. but damn.

if you don't like straight liquor you shouldn't be drinking whiskey in the first place, almost anything blends better and is usually cheaper

1.2 liters is a 40, in gas stations where I live

Mexico

I described it like this to someone once, who asked a similar question --

You know how when you have a drink, you think, this is pretty great, maybe I'll have another. And at some point you think, Alright this is good. And maybe now and then you drink way too much, and you think Ugh, I've drank way too much. So right in between is where you wanna be.

I don't have an in between. So I just keep drinking. I started drinking in the morning to deal with the hangovers, and from there it was easy to just bring booze to work.

The affording is easy though; I just cracked 6 figures within the past few months. The day I got promoted I was buzzed actually.

This guy has it. I couldn't remember the name of that stuff.

You have to have quality stuff to drink straight, if not it should be mixed. Even poor whites and mexicans know that.

I'm hardly an expert. If I was, I'd be fucking right now instead of getting fucked up and posting on Sup Forums.
That said, sometimes you need to back off. If she texts, don't text back, or wait an hour to respond. If she needs something, don't be available sometimes. Shit like that. It's counter-intuitive, but it works. Don't be a dick, though. There's a difference. The reality is that you'd drop anything to be with her, but she can't know that. She needs to know that you've got a life and that she's just a small part of it. Don't ask her out for a while. Do your own thing. You *have to have your own thing*. It's no guarantee that this will work, but if it isn't going to work, at least keep your dignity.

dickel sour mash whiskey, faggot. like 3-4 shots. trying to not be an alcoholic again

Happy Birthday, user.

fucking white people
I swear to god

Sounds disgusting

This vodka beer concoction is weird. It makes the beer taste sweeter.
I'll never understand people who say vodka has no taste.

This shit....

Was a gift to me and im not a burbon drinker.

Shits hard to go down straight, but im doing it w/ some ice.

>New Glarus Apple Ale
>Nogne O - Dark Horizon 3rd Edition is extremely sweet
>There's a Framboise beer that's easy to find and is pretty sweet that my ex used to drink
>Taste like shit but sweet: Crème Brûlée Imperial Milk Stout

I'll ask her. Thanks!

If you can find it where you are try medovina (czech liqueur literally 'honey wine') it's disgusting on its own but pretty good in a pilsner or a hoppy lager

Drank my bottle of tennessee honey whiskey last night in 2 hours, so not drinking anything tonight. still recovering

Had a couple of these, saving the rest. Also drinking ruby red squirt und vodka

>New Belgium Brett Beer
>Any of the New Glarus beers

beeradvocate.com/community/threads/looking-for-sweet-beers.28240/

Have fun vomiting.

shit man, I gotta ask...

What does it feel like being that drunk after downing a whole bottle? Im a casual drinker and too pussy to maybe get more than 4 or 5 shots before I stop

I didn't realize how bad things were gonna be because i stopped after 3/4 of the bottle last time. ended up flaying open my arm with a knife because i have wicked depression issues, a very nice lady came over and took care of me and listened to me cry and shit talk for like 6 hours, we fucked, and went to bed. i went into a fuckin abyss and wanted to just die.
so overall it's pretty good.

lol this guy

wait really? shit when I've cut myself drunk I don't have chicks coming over and fucking me

ive got a good support system and im too stupid to get some help. i just want to be dead but am too pussy to do it. probably would have last night but she wrote to me and asked what i was doing, told her i was drunk, she asked if i was alone, yes, she said she was leaving her place and to unlock my door. took care of me and yeah.. i dont suggest doing it though lmao

Thanks man. You're one of three non-family people to say it. It kinda hurts even though it doesn't bother me. I always remember people's birthdays...

None of these, sorry. I really really appreciate your help though. It was a one word thing. Maybe sounding foreign? I also feel like the box is white? I was kinda drunk at the time and have a horrible memory so I can't piece all of this together.

I'll check the list the other guy linked too. Thanks guys.