Should I get a Nintendo or a sega?

Should I get a Nintendo or a sega?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/p/Battletoads-Sega-Genesis-1991/4560
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

both

Get an Emulator.

Neither, because this is 2017, not 1997, and emulators exist.

Sega does what Nintendon't

Nintendo...but Sega its fine too..

Yeah, but my mom says I can only have one

Blast processing, son. Get that Sega.

SNES

Is that like those virtual reality goggles?

Sega

Like adding a dimension to their mascot's games?

DUDE! Sega does what NINTEN-DON'T! 32 bits of BLAST FUCKING PROCESSING!

Sega doesn't have battletoads

Actually it does.

ebay.com/p/Battletoads-Sega-Genesis-1991/4560

Well shit, but what the super Mario bros games? thought Nintendo had better tapes?

Nintendon't DUNE

Fuck Mario

Neogeo ya faggot

At least Mario has a functioning Z-Axis in his games

This is not a unique attribute. And even if it was, fuck him.

Both of these systems have fun games, but you gotta think about which one to back in terms of who has the best FUTURE ahead of them.

1. The mario games, while fun, are all about precision jumping onto small platforms. When video games inevitably make the jump to 3D motion in a few years, this kind of play-style is going to be hard and unfun

2. The sonic games are all about blazing fast speed -- fun when you're running from left to right, but even more fun when you can move in literally any direction.

So in conclusion, go ahead and get a SNES or a Genesis now, but by 1995, I think it's clear that Sega is going to win the console wars -- NO CONTEST

Do we even need to bring up the Adventures series and '06 and THEIR 3D shit?

Yeah that's huge. I heard Nintendo is coming out with starfox! it's 3D!

Yeah but I like rpg(role playing games), and I don't know if Sega has that many.

Are you kidding? Phantasy Star, Story of Thor, Landstalker, Warriors of the Eternal Sun, Shining in the Darkness...

Yeah, the next Nintendo console (which will use 3D polygons instead of just flat sprites like the SNES) will be an RPG machine. Dragon Quest, Final Fantasy, Breath of Fire, etc. If that's more your style then maybe Nintendo is gonna be fore you but most people will be happier with the Sega option, I promise.

Raspberry pi. 3+ systems, every conceivable game free to dload, while thing runs aboot fi dollaz.

SNES.

I made the Genesis mistake. It took me years to come to terms with it.

Except that bit where they lose Final Fantasy because they are scared of discs

He probably meant "good" role playing games.

So help me God I will fight you

I grew up as a Sega kid and while I enjoyed the ever living crap out of the Sonic games, that's about all the Genesis really had to offer.

SNES had way better games, looking back on it in hindsight.

You can't have tried many games, then

yeah and it's going to have a rewritable DD hard drive that will not only make up for all the shortcomings of it's cartage format, but will allow for randomly spawning adventures and write themselves as you go! Earth Bound 2 is going to be AMAZING!

Get a raspberry Pi with both
Retro Pi works great for it asumming you want an older console, if you want a gameucbe or higher get it on a PC

Don't be a lemming. Get a TurboGrafx 16.

Raspberry Pi 3 type b

But dem Mode 7 graphics?!?

>tapes
>not cartridge
You hick faggot.

/thread

Snes, you can get Super Game Boy and play Pokemon