How do you feel about flag burning?

How do you feel about flag burning?

It's disgusting. Absolutely fucking abhorrent, but I don't want it banned. Slippery slope is not a fallacy

I don't give a shit.

Acceptable as long it's the USA flag.

Keep it legal

just for the sake of reminding you what'll happen if you don't protect it when time calls, and to give you justification for destroying symbols of opposition to demoralize them

Is flag burning freedom of speech or more like freedom of action?

Flag burning always had pretty negative connotations, but hell, i'd defend their right to do it.

In other countries? Haters gonna hate.
In America? Punishment by immediate deportation to Cuba and revoking of their US citizenship.

That doesn't make any sense, everything you do is an action.

Don't like it, but it must remain legal.

There's no point in it. When you tell them that people died for it they say "it's just a flag it has no meaning" and when you ask why they're doing it they say "it symbolizes muh oppression"

It's just something kids do to look edgy

>kek

Hello kek

If you burn the flag of your country of residence, you are automatically deported and barred from entering it again since you hate it so much

Oh really?

Don't blame me for our cUK laws

Didnt we already settle this

For faggots if you burn your country's flag, but free speech is free speech.

Wait what?

who cares its a flag

Flags are just pieces of cloth, and burning them means nothing to me.

It's hilarious, those shitskins protesters actually thinks that their burning matters

You're just a pile of flesh and bones, burning you means nothing to me.

Don't care.

What irks me is when illegals parade their flag while shouting about how their country is great and ours is shit, despite the fact that they ran away to this country.

If it's a US citizen burning a US flag, it pisses me off. It's because it's so hypocritical of them. They burn the flag, part of which represents free speech. In many countries, you wouldn't be allowed to do such a thing. Free speech is what enables you to do that here, yet you symbolically burn the symbol of free speech. That notion flies over so many peoples heads it's ridiculous.

And yea, it is a piece of cloth. That's not the point you simps. It's what it represents.

But yeah, free speech is free speech, so even though I detest it and think the people who do it are morons for the most part, Ill defend them being able to do it. Though I'd probably try to put it out if able. Because I have the right to do that too :>)

If you decide to burn a flag don't be surprised that people will use their freedom to bash you

>It's because it's so hypocritical of them.
Eh, no?

Retarded and trashy, but it's a waste of time and money to put people into jail for being assholes

Its disrespectful as fuck.

no matter what flag it is, burning flags should be a shootable offense, only the most hamfisted of social warriors do it.

Legally allowed, morally wrong.

>only the most hamfisted of social warriors do it.
Yes, these feminists/SJWs are really something else...

It should be allowed but I should also be allowed to beat the shit out of someone for doing it

I am for protecting that speech.

But hate speech should be illegal

>burning the last symbol that constitutes all your laws, civil rights and moral standards means nothing at all

exactly!
>whoopidiedoo!

A practice of apes and savages, seems un-European.

Ridiculous.

Should be allowed so I know who the enemy is.

Waste of a perfectly good flag, but I'm against banning it because that's statist faggotry.

Id punch anyone I see doing it to a flag I like

Sorry commie but free speech doesn't protect you from freedom of consequence :^))))

does it drive you mad?

If they paid for it, they can do what they like with it.

Anyone who burns their own country's flag and isn't planning on emigrating ASAP is a fucking hypocrite. Obviously I can't justify making it illegal, but people who do it are usually brainwashed scum.

Feel free to do with your property as you please, burn your house down while you're at it, fire is fun.

Lord Kek speaks

It's a hot topic right now.

Praise Lord kek.

They are free to burn the flag of our country just as we are free to do the same to the flag of any other.

So if we burn say, a Canadian Flag because Canada is being lead down the path to ruin by a moron, they can't do shit about it.

I think it's the only useful thing that can be done with them and I celebrate it whenever it is done.